Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Spelonca Dei Furfanti {SIGNUP & OoC; LIMITED SPACE}

Go down 
+2
Eternal Silence
Ballad Of The Fool
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Ballad Of The Fool
Admin
Admin
Ballad Of The Fool

Female Number of posts : 1691
Roleplay Name : Savannah Stark
Awards : Spelonca Dei Furfanti {SIGNUP & OoC; LIMITED SPACE} Balladdecmotm

Spelonca Dei Furfanti {SIGNUP & OoC; LIMITED SPACE} Empty
PostSubject: Spelonca Dei Furfanti {SIGNUP & OoC; LIMITED SPACE}   Spelonca Dei Furfanti {SIGNUP & OoC; LIMITED SPACE} EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 3:19 am

“This place is Hell.”

It was called, “Spelonca Dei Furfanti.” Italian for “Cavern of Villain.” But most of it’s inhabitants called it, “Hell hole.”

On the outside of these walls, things were amazing. So much better than inside. Terrible food, horrible stench, cold bars, and unwelcoming stares. Then again, it was, in fact, a prison. For what, you may ask?

For the World’s Worst Villains.

Located on a remote island off the coast of eastern Florida, this place was nothing less than a nightmare. Every range of captured evil-doer was on this island, whether it be for massive murder or stealing of federal money. They were all there. But of course, they all wanted out but there was no possible way out, not even the most powerful of villains could escape that fortress. It was armed with things from soldiers with machine guns to German Shepherds ready to maul any villain trying to escape.

Now, all these villains were kept in separate cells. At least, until the officers tried a new experiment:

They were going to take a select few and stick them together in one room and see how they would all correspond with each other. How long will it take until one or the other wants to break another’s head or worse. Well, only time will tell for our dastardly villains.

.Rules.
1. Obvious rules.
2. Violence is encouraged, after all; they are villains. Romance can happen, but nothing too quick or I'll personally feed you to the lions.
3. Please stay dedicated.
4. I’m aloud to reject you, in any way possible.
5. Please, I would like even genders.

-Extra information+
You can be any villain you want; whether it be Barbossa form Pirates of the Caribbean to Dr. Evil from Austin Powers. It could even be Sweeney Todd, before he was released, or even the Joker. Cruella DeVil, I don’t care. Anyone!

{Audition Information}
Include your name, how you were captured, your arch-nemesis, maybe even why you were put in there (I guess that includes a little back ground information), and whatever else you feel is necessary to include.

[Inhabitants]
1. Xemnas {Kingdom Hearts II} ~ Ballad
Two. Babyface Nelson ~ Eternal Silence
III. Grace O'Connor ~ 12Kitty
V.
Six.

Last edited by Ballad Of The Fool on Thu Jul 09, 2009 4:15 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1145250/
Ballad Of The Fool
Admin
Admin
Ballad Of The Fool

PostSubject: Re: Spelonca Dei Furfanti {SIGNUP & OoC; LIMITED SPACE}   Spelonca Dei Furfanti {SIGNUP & OoC; LIMITED SPACE} EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 3:31 am

Spelonca Dei Furfanti {SIGNUP & OoC; LIMITED SPACE} Xemmmyy

He was supposed to be dead. Killed. Not alive. Destroyed. Non-existent.

Well, one part was true. He was non-existent. He had no heart, emotionally speaking of course. But why was he here if he didn’t technically exist? He was charged of mass-murder during the fall of Radiant Garden back while Lord Ansem the Wise was still alive. His true self was Xehanort. Xehanort was the real killer, but yet, Xemnas was the last piece of Xehanort still roaming the vast worlds.

It was thought that Xemnas had been killed by the keyblade wielders, Sora and Riku, during their final battle against the leader of the imfamous Organization XIII. They even watched with their own eyes as he disappeared into nothingness; doomed to wander the realm of nothingness for all of eternity. But a few years later, something surprised everyone:

He was found alive.

He was found on the coast of the Radiant Garden Harbor, both his hair and clothing soaked from the water. His face was pale and his breath was hardly even there. The Superior was taken up to the newly rebuilt Castle and was taken to new king of Radiant Garden. The people gasped at the sight of the disgruntled leader, not sure of what could have possibly happened.

‘He can’t be alive! The keyblade masters killed him!’

From there, he was given the proper trial, thought many people thought he deserved to die right on the spot. Xemnas just glared towards all of the spectators.

“Xehanort--.” He king began.

“Xemnas.” Xemnas spat, correcting him. The king just ignored the Nobody and continued.

“You have been charged with kidnapping, mass-murder of innocent people, impersonating Lord Ansem the Wise…” The list went on. Xemnas rolled his eyes; that was the past. Why weren’t the others, his comrades, charged as well? “…How do you plead?” The king asked. Why should he be even asked this? Obviously, that is what he has done.

Xemnas just smirked, “Guilty.” People began to whisper and the king nodded.

“You are hereby sentenced to life in prison.” He banged the gavel and left as Xemnas was removed from the courtroom. But from the corner of his orange eyes, he saw the ever so familiar smiling face of the keyblade master, Sora. Grinning as if he’d won again, Xemnas glared and growled under his breath.

So from there, he now sat in his own cell. His once shiny silvery white locks were now turned a dark gray from his years in the prison, refusing to shower with the others. He supposed he was lucky enough for them to grant him a single shower by himself every now and then. But he didn’t care, how could he?

But now, every now and then, he would cast his eyes off the bars of his door and towards the barred windows and stare up at the clear night sky, as if still searching for his belovedly destroyed Kingdom Hearts.

Sadly, every night, he would never find it.
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

Female Number of posts : 6205
Roleplay Name : Arden Auiban
Awards : Spelonca Dei Furfanti {SIGNUP & OoC; LIMITED SPACE} Esaward

PostSubject: Re: Spelonca Dei Furfanti {SIGNUP & OoC; LIMITED SPACE}   Spelonca Dei Furfanti {SIGNUP & OoC; LIMITED SPACE} EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 3:33 am

He went out in blazing glory, that Nelson…

For years, the “Dillinger Gang,” as they had come to be known, had evaded the police force with cunning wit and violence during the Great Depression era. Perhaps the two most renowned criminals were John Dillinger, Public Enemy #1, and Lester “Babyface Nelson” Cillis. Both were bloodthirsty, ruthless, gun-waving bandits, who would stop at nothing to get what they wanted.

Both were assumed dead after several shootouts.

But Babyface Nelson was very much alive.

Surviving the attack, taking a bullet to the arm and torso, neither of the shots fatal, the F.B.I apprehended him and, without Dillinger or the rest of the gang, plus the wounds that Nelson had suffered, left escape next to impossible.

But, just to be safe, Nelson was carted off to Spelonca Dei Furfanti, a place whose name he can’t even pronounce.

And he’s not one bit happy about it.

{ Spelonca Dei Furfanti {SIGNUP & OoC; LIMITED SPACE} Babyfa10 }

Last edited by Eternal Silence on Mon Jul 06, 2009 3:49 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://undertheorangetree.deviantart.com/
Ballad Of The Fool
Admin
Admin
Ballad Of The Fool

PostSubject: Re: Spelonca Dei Furfanti {SIGNUP & OoC; LIMITED SPACE}   Spelonca Dei Furfanti {SIGNUP & OoC; LIMITED SPACE} EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 3:35 am

XD!
I said it could be anyone. (:
So Babyface would be aloud. (;
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

PostSubject: Re: Spelonca Dei Furfanti {SIGNUP & OoC; LIMITED SPACE}   Spelonca Dei Furfanti {SIGNUP & OoC; LIMITED SPACE} EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 3:48 am

PSHAW.

EDIT'D, LIKE MAGICK. 8D

Teehee. I'm excited. 8D Now I get to show you all my knowledge of Eastern Florida!

...I should know. It's where I live. XD

Last edited by Eternal Silence on Mon Jul 06, 2009 3:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ballad Of The Fool
Admin
Admin
Ballad Of The Fool

PostSubject: Re: Spelonca Dei Furfanti {SIGNUP & OoC; LIMITED SPACE}   Spelonca Dei Furfanti {SIGNUP & OoC; LIMITED SPACE} EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 3:51 am

ACK-SEPTED.
Go roleplay, if you want. :3
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

PostSubject: Re: Spelonca Dei Furfanti {SIGNUP & OoC; LIMITED SPACE}   Spelonca Dei Furfanti {SIGNUP & OoC; LIMITED SPACE} EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 3:52 am

*jumps up and down excitedly and giggles...somewhat manically...*

YAYAAAAAY. 8D

So, it's...like...an island? On the coast of Eastern FL? (<3)
Back to top Go down
Ballad Of The Fool
Admin
Admin
Ballad Of The Fool

PostSubject: Re: Spelonca Dei Furfanti {SIGNUP & OoC; LIMITED SPACE}   Spelonca Dei Furfanti {SIGNUP & OoC; LIMITED SPACE} EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 3:55 am

XD!
O:
You live in Eastern Florida? Sch-weeettt.
(Go ahead and show off your knowledge. Lulz.)
Yeah.
AN ISLAND THAT NO ONE KNOWS ABOUTTT~
Eerie, no? XD!
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

PostSubject: Re: Spelonca Dei Furfanti {SIGNUP & OoC; LIMITED SPACE}   Spelonca Dei Furfanti {SIGNUP & OoC; LIMITED SPACE} EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 3:05 pm

...It's too bad they're on an island, though. In prison, no less. No beaches. No little family-owned ice cream shops. No jet skis. No *gasps and clutches throat* surfing...

Oh well. ;]
Back to top Go down
Ballad Of The Fool
Admin
Admin
Ballad Of The Fool

PostSubject: Re: Spelonca Dei Furfanti {SIGNUP & OoC; LIMITED SPACE}   Spelonca Dei Furfanti {SIGNUP & OoC; LIMITED SPACE} EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 3:10 pm

D:!
Ohnoes!
No surfing~ D:
That's what they get for being evil doers.
Back to top Go down
justice
Farmer
Farmer
justice

Male Number of posts : 593
Roleplay Name : Ronan Justice

PostSubject: Re: Spelonca Dei Furfanti {SIGNUP & OoC; LIMITED SPACE}   Spelonca Dei Furfanti {SIGNUP & OoC; LIMITED SPACE} EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 3:32 pm

Man i want to do one, I can't think of a villain right now.

Dalia Harthorne, but no... i can't use her. it wont work out here.

must think. I'll get back atcha.
Back to top Go down
Aiyo
Hero
Hero
Aiyo

Male Number of posts : 2710
Roleplay Name : Aliegha Fraan
Awards : Spelonca Dei Furfanti {SIGNUP & OoC; LIMITED SPACE} Hdbadge

PostSubject: Re: Spelonca Dei Furfanti {SIGNUP & OoC; LIMITED SPACE}   Spelonca Dei Furfanti {SIGNUP & OoC; LIMITED SPACE} EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 4:03 pm

justice wrote:
Man i want to do one, I can't think of a villain right now.

Dalia Harthorne, but no... i can't use her. it wont work out here.

must think. I'll get back atcha.

LOL @ Dalia Harthorne XDD She is ebil!! D8 Although o_o I had a feeling that she was a killer >.>;;;
Back to top Go down
http://canaharu-kun.deviantart.com/
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

Male Number of posts : 1605
Roleplay Name : Wess
2nd Character: Maris
Awards : Spelonca Dei Furfanti {SIGNUP & OoC; LIMITED SPACE} Nextmotm

PostSubject: Re: Spelonca Dei Furfanti {SIGNUP & OoC; LIMITED SPACE}   Spelonca Dei Furfanti {SIGNUP & OoC; LIMITED SPACE} EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 6:56 pm

I'd like to be Axel from Kingdom of Hearts if possible. Smile
Back to top Go down
Ballad Of The Fool
Admin
Admin
Ballad Of The Fool

PostSubject: Re: Spelonca Dei Furfanti {SIGNUP & OoC; LIMITED SPACE}   Spelonca Dei Furfanti {SIGNUP & OoC; LIMITED SPACE} EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 7:06 pm

Maybe.
If you post an auditionnnnn~. :3
Back to top Go down
justice
Farmer
Farmer
justice

Male Number of posts : 593
Roleplay Name : Ronan Justice

PostSubject: Re: Spelonca Dei Furfanti {SIGNUP & OoC; LIMITED SPACE}   Spelonca Dei Furfanti {SIGNUP & OoC; LIMITED SPACE} EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 11:14 pm

someone help me think of a villain, there's too many!
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards : Spelonca Dei Furfanti {SIGNUP & OoC; LIMITED SPACE} Badge

PostSubject: Re: Spelonca Dei Furfanti {SIGNUP & OoC; LIMITED SPACE}   Spelonca Dei Furfanti {SIGNUP & OoC; LIMITED SPACE} EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 2:46 am

If you had the knowlege would you try to control everyone in the universe?

These words are what Grace O'Connor asks herself every day. She originally was a scientist in the 117th Long Distance Research Fleet and worked in Dr. Mao Nome's team, surviving the destruction of the fleet during the Vajra attack a year later. It is believed she is the one in charge for the fleets destruction, yet she was found innocent during this trial.

A few years later Grace really starts breaking the law. She starts of by manipulating dozens of people when she activates a slave mode forcing them to follow her orders. Then she thinks of a plot of becoming powerful using perhaps the most deadly creatures ever to live. The Vajra. Afterward, she discovers the location of the main Vajra Queen and merges her cybernetic body with it giving her control over a large army of Vajra.

She becomes power-mad once fully linked to the Vajra Queen and declares war against anyone who opposes her, sending compromised Vajra war fleets to human colony fleets and even to Macross City on Earth. Later she is trialed and found guilty for mass murder, having illegal cybernetic implants, manipulating countless people by force, and destroying two colonies. She is sentence to life at "Spelonca Dei Furfanti," but of course she had intentions of breaking out and getting her sweet revenge against the Macross Frontier fleet forces.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spelonca Dei Furfanti {SIGNUP & OoC; LIMITED SPACE}   Spelonca Dei Furfanti {SIGNUP & OoC; LIMITED SPACE} Empty

Back to top Go down

Spelonca Dei Furfanti {SIGNUP & OoC; LIMITED SPACE}
Page 1 of 1