Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

if you could have any room in the world..

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

Female Number of posts : 6693
Roleplay Name : Kazumi Martin

Awards : if you could have any room in the world.. Afsangelaward-4

if you could have any room in the world.. Empty
PostSubject: if you could have any room in the world..   if you could have any room in the world.. EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 1:51 pm

wgat would yours look like?

for moi, i only need one word. otaku

my book sheves would be lined with manga and i'd have all sorts of cosplay. i'd also had a large-verity of plushies <33 and maybe even some naime DVD's and novels.
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

Female Number of posts : 6205
Roleplay Name : Arden Auiban
Awards : if you could have any room in the world.. Esaward

PostSubject: Re: if you could have any room in the world..   if you could have any room in the world.. EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 2:42 pm

I like my room as it is. ^^ It's painted light blue, with a darker blue bedspread and curtains. But the curtains are always pulled back. I have a window seat with a matching cushion to the pillows on my bed, and there's shells EVERYWHERE. I have a jar full of seaglass, tons of macrame anklets and bracelets, just sitting out everywhere. I have a white wicker chair right next to my bookshelf, and my stereo is on top of my bookshelf. My desk is white, too, and right by my bed. I have a ton of junk everywhere, too, cuz I'm a packrat. ^^
Back to top Go down
http://undertheorangetree.deviantart.com/
polarbear92345
Farmer
Farmer
polarbear92345

Female Number of posts : 988
Roleplay Name : victoria or almond

PostSubject: Re: if you could have any room in the world..   if you could have any room in the world.. EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 3:08 am

PINK!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EVERYTHING jk i already have it that way
Back to top Go down
Aiyo
Hero
Hero
Aiyo

Male Number of posts : 2710
Roleplay Name : Aliegha Fraan
Awards : if you could have any room in the world.. Hdbadge

PostSubject: Re: if you could have any room in the world..   if you could have any room in the world.. EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 3:19 am

Teehee~ I would have a nice lavendar wall with white floors o_O and purple/white curtains and ALL kinds of anime/manga/vid game posters plastered all over he room xDD And pre-made bedsheets/bed of my favorite anime. And then my wii and playstation will be in front of my bed =D with a BOOKSHELF next to it FULL of vid games and then next to it filled with books and mangas xD and anime dvd o_o

Then~ a computer desk next to my bed xD
Back to top Go down
http://canaharu-kun.deviantart.com/
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

Male Number of posts : 4687
Roleplay Name : Amando
2nd char:Roan

Awards : if you could have any room in the world.. Cliffnov

PostSubject: Re: if you could have any room in the world..   if you could have any room in the world.. EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 3:27 am

i like my room..just add a computer..and then kapow!!i won't go to the internet cafe everyday!!
Back to top Go down
polarbear92345
Farmer
Farmer
polarbear92345

Female Number of posts : 988
Roleplay Name : victoria or almond

PostSubject: Re: if you could have any room in the world..   if you could have any room in the world.. EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 9:25 pm

clairexcliff wrote:
i like my room..just add a computer..and then kapow!!i won't go to the internet cafe everyday!!

heheehe well yea i like my room but if i had a chance to redecorate it i would actualy have my room golor either orange or pink and the curtains aqua with a ped orangeyellow pink patched planket with desighner stuff and like that i like to desighn stuff when i get a chance oh yea and i would have a pink book shelf with all my scrapbook stuff there (im going to start scrapbooking
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

Male Number of posts : 4687
Roleplay Name : Amando
2nd char:Roan

Awards : if you could have any room in the world.. Cliffnov

PostSubject: Re: if you could have any room in the world..   if you could have any room in the world.. EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 8:29 am

my room is filled with colorful scrap pictures..very cool..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: if you could have any room in the world..   if you could have any room in the world.. Empty

Back to top Go down

if you could have any room in the world..
Page 1 of 1