Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

*~*Monster HighSchool*~*Sign up and OCC

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
*~*HeartsWings*~*
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
*~*HeartsWings*~*

Female Number of posts : 139
Roleplay Name : Nikkei

*~*Monster HighSchool*~*Sign up and OCC Empty
PostSubject: *~*Monster HighSchool*~*Sign up and OCC   *~*Monster HighSchool*~*Sign up and OCC EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 12:24 am

In a world where Mosters rules there have to be.....SCHOOL(BooXD).
You can be:
Elf:They are good at restoring health but horrible at fighting
Witch: Their magic is incredible but they get tired out to easily-Its takes energy to spell
Warlock: They can hold out a tad bit longer than a witch but their magic is a tad lower
Vampire: Fighting is great-Fast and strong but their defense against things is low so they can be defeated if you use the right things
Shadow: Quiet things-Lurks about. They have great sneaking power but their attack is low.
You must be 15-18 in age(The mosters here does it different XD)
They are 3 status for highschool
Junior:Mostly 15-16
MiddleClass:16-17
Senior: 17-18
There can be romance-this is highschool but as always keep it for everyone here.
They can be fights but don't control the person(Like the rp rules says of course)The race of the moster does not means one have a advantage over another-I put the info there so you can know the monsters aren't invinceble(I hope i spelled that right XD) There can be a class scene where you might be passing notes but don't make out the whole class period(please short and simple like you passed notes to him/her and maybe be caught by the teacher but no making the teacher teach whatever or saying what class your in)

=======================================

OH yea i should add this:
The vampires could have wings(its your choice) their two types
Winged
Wingless
Like i didn't write down that Nikkei's a winged but you can see it plainly in the picture thats she is.
the name tell it all-If you would please say if your winged or wingless or show it in your pic like i did....
Shadows dont have to be a big blob of black its your choice how you want them to be-Because it might be hard finding a anime(Cartoon) girl/boy shadow-Might be don't know haven't checked so thats why you can use Avatars if you can't find that one picture.
I will start the offical post as soon as i think there's enough people to start and i will post it right away Smile
Back to top Go down
*~*HeartsWings*~*
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
*~*HeartsWings*~*

PostSubject: Re: *~*Monster HighSchool*~*Sign up and OCC   *~*Monster HighSchool*~*Sign up and OCC EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 1:36 am

Name:
Race:
Character Info:(Likes and Dislikes is a must)
Picture of Character: (It can be spoiler/Avatar or Link-Just as long as i and others can see it
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Example:
Name: Nikkei
Race: Vampire
Character INfo: Nikkei is a simple girl and like all vampires-She's beautiful but she's also curious about the unvierse and love to explore things. She hates clueless people and loves....Blood

*~*Monster HighSchool*~*Sign up and OCC Anime_Vampire
Back to top Go down
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

Male Number of posts : 1605
Roleplay Name : Wess
2nd Character: Maris
Awards : *~*Monster HighSchool*~*Sign up and OCC Nextmotm

PostSubject: Re: *~*Monster HighSchool*~*Sign up and OCC   *~*Monster HighSchool*~*Sign up and OCC EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 3:29 pm

Name: Wess
Race: Warlock
Character Info: Likes Potions, Quiet, and Books. Hates: Loudness, Clutter, and Cluster. He specializes in telekinesis and alchemy, but he's great at the other spells too.
Picture of Character:

[img]*~*Monster HighSchool*~*Sign up and OCC 027f269[/img]
Back to top Go down
*~*HeartsWings*~*
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
*~*HeartsWings*~*

PostSubject: Re: *~*Monster HighSchool*~*Sign up and OCC   *~*Monster HighSchool*~*Sign up and OCC EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 3:58 pm

Approved Wess Smile
Back to top Go down
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

Male Number of posts : 1605
Roleplay Name : Wess
2nd Character: Maris
Awards : *~*Monster HighSchool*~*Sign up and OCC Nextmotm

PostSubject: Re: *~*Monster HighSchool*~*Sign up and OCC   *~*Monster HighSchool*~*Sign up and OCC EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 8:04 pm

Wheres the IC thread? >.>
Back to top Go down
*~*HeartsWings*~*
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
*~*HeartsWings*~*

PostSubject: Re: *~*Monster HighSchool*~*Sign up and OCC   *~*Monster HighSchool*~*Sign up and OCC EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 8:14 pm

I have it up Smile
Sorry it took awhile...*Darn Tv got me somewhere else*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *~*Monster HighSchool*~*Sign up and OCC   *~*Monster HighSchool*~*Sign up and OCC Empty

Back to top Go down

*~*Monster HighSchool*~*Sign up and OCC
Page 1 of 1