Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ace Attorney: OOC and Sign Ups

Go down 
+3
35bell
Wess
justice
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
justice
Farmer
Farmer
justice

Male Number of posts : 593
Roleplay Name : Ronan Justice

Ace Attorney: OOC and Sign Ups Empty
PostSubject: Ace Attorney: OOC and Sign Ups   Ace Attorney: OOC and Sign Ups EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 3:56 pm

Changed: I will just leave it as a humourous rp with detectives, lawyers and our own self made characters. The words we will need to use to keep the Ace Attorney theme is to look at evidence, object, see if witnesses are lying or not. Just solve a case. Smile

Words we need to use :
Objection! (if you object with evidence, or words OR the prove something.)
TAKE THAT (when throwing evidence at someone)
HOLD IT when you need to interupt a witness or someone when you need to ask them to explain something.) That's ALL! less complications!

Th

>OLD STUFF BELOW! NO NEED TO READ except scroll down to Sign Ups!<

Title will change. Come up with a title for our RP. I can't decide or think. Since we're doing one like the game's engine as much as possible that won't ruin an RP, we're not using any of the canon (original) characters so people who don't play it can still join. It's all in spoilers cuz it's long.

Titles I have in mind:
None

Reminder how things will work.
Spoiler:

Places
- (PLEASE name and date the places every time you "move about" for organization. Example: Date: March 22nd Time:10:00 AM Location:District Courtroom Defense Lobby Room 2)
Spoiler:
During Court: in a nutshell
Spoiler:

Short Short Example written in script form. We will not be using scripts. I wrote it like this for an example
Spoiler:

And so it goes. That's the best way I can explain court. Reminder that you can only use your own evidence and you cannot sneak peek at your enemy's court record. You can as a member, but not as a RP character.

Spoiler:

Comedy Purposes: You can have fun with the other people's personalities or slip up on purpose based on your personality. Very Happy

Whoa? So structured?: Well I hope to keep it this way and I actually don't know how it will turn out. I will be structuring out the first Turnabout to get people started and into the groove. I may have to plan out the cases and then give some people a role secretly later but I won't know how the future will be told yet. Suspect

Too much like the game engine? That is the things I wanted to do. That is the point and how it'll be like we'll have to see.

Last edited by justice on Wed Nov 04, 2009 4:53 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
justice
Farmer
Farmer
justice

PostSubject: Re: Ace Attorney: OOC and Sign Ups   Ace Attorney: OOC and Sign Ups EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 4:03 pm

Post Reserved for Character Profiles. Only one judge is neccessary, which I'll take because I'll do the background story and cases anyway.

Justice
FULL Name: Rally Steenks
Personality: Easily swayed, can easily be manipulated through testimony's and by attorney's and prosecutors. But very forceful and strict in the court of law. His verdict echoes in many high profile cases.
Appearance: Old man with a beard, funny looking eyes.
Bio: but had a lot of experience as a defense attorney long ago. (add more later).
Back to top Go down
justice
Farmer
Farmer
justice

PostSubject: Re: Ace Attorney: OOC and Sign Ups   Ace Attorney: OOC and Sign Ups EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 4:07 pm

Turnabout Introduction.

This is our first chapter. I will add more to it once we get enough sign ups. And the IC will begin when we have enough people.

This is where many people are introduced. If you want to be the one guilty of the crime. Give me a PM. Make your profile if you wish and I'll see to it how you are guilty. DO NOT SAY you are the guilty one in your profile. If you want to be the accused, you can take that spot.
Back to top Go down
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

Male Number of posts : 1605
Roleplay Name : Wess
2nd Character: Maris
Awards : Ace Attorney: OOC and Sign Ups Nextmotm

PostSubject: Re: Ace Attorney: OOC and Sign Ups   Ace Attorney: OOC and Sign Ups EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 5:48 pm

FULL Name: Wess Nao
Personality: Wess is very smart, one of the best of the best. He's very formidable in the court room, and has a disdainful, high sense of air around him.
Appearance: Ace Attorney: OOC and Sign Ups Wess_b12
Bio: While he was in school, he passed with flying colors, he enjoyed watching law shows. This is what made him decide to become a lawyer.

Last edited by Wess on Wed Jul 28, 2010 3:48 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

Female Number of posts : 5158
Roleplay Name : Genna Song

Awards : Ace Attorney: OOC and Sign Ups Bellnov

PostSubject: Re: Ace Attorney: OOC and Sign Ups   Ace Attorney: OOC and Sign Ups EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 5:35 pm

Full name: Hannah Lumina
Personatlity: A very shy person when she meets new people but a very sweet and caring person once you get to know her. she was always scared and terrified of court. Her sister once got the death sentence so that explains her shyness and her fear of court. She feels confindent when she's with her sister.

Appearence:
Spoiler:

Bio: Hannah loved her sister very much and always hung out with her. But once when her sister was caught in court, She got the death sentence and hannah ran away.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/35bell
ultimate0
ultimate0

Male Number of posts : 29

PostSubject: Re: Ace Attorney: OOC and Sign Ups   Ace Attorney: OOC and Sign Ups EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 4:21 pm

FULL Name: Jack Ace
Personality: Always believe that his clients is not guilty, always doing his best to preserve justice, shocked so easily,kind to other people he likes and always smile to cheer them up.
Appearance: Ace Attorney: OOC and Sign Ups F6a2903
Bio: He just graduated from a law school and decide to become a defense attorney because he want to preserve justice after his father get a guilty verdict when he was not guilty at all. He is not too rich and live only with his mother, he don't have any siblings. His small house also become his office. He is ready to take his first case....
Back to top Go down
justice
Farmer
Farmer
justice

PostSubject: Re: Ace Attorney: OOC and Sign Ups   Ace Attorney: OOC and Sign Ups EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 2:39 pm

Wess, are you a prosecutor or a defense attorney? That's all I need from ya.

Apologies to all. I have been taken away by lady Life. She won't let me go.
Back to top Go down
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

PostSubject: Re: Ace Attorney: OOC and Sign Ups   Ace Attorney: OOC and Sign Ups EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 2:42 pm

Defense Attorney. *coughGennaissafenowcough*

EDIT: Prosecutor cause I luffles Von Karma.

Last edited by Wess on Wed Jul 28, 2010 3:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

Female Number of posts : 5158
Roleplay Name : Genna Song

Awards : Ace Attorney: OOC and Sign Ups Bellnov

PostSubject: Re: Ace Attorney: OOC and Sign Ups   Ace Attorney: OOC and Sign Ups EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 7:09 pm

we need more witnesses and prosecutors ._.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/35bell
justice
Farmer
Farmer
justice

PostSubject: Re: Ace Attorney: OOC and Sign Ups   Ace Attorney: OOC and Sign Ups EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 9:44 pm

Don't worry people. We don't have to rush anything cause man I got no time ... I'll give some people a pm.

The plot thickens
Back to top Go down
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

PostSubject: Re: Ace Attorney: OOC and Sign Ups   Ace Attorney: OOC and Sign Ups EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 9:47 pm

*gasp* There's a plot? jk Razz
Back to top Go down
Rosette
Admin
Admin
Rosette

Female Number of posts : 1904
Roleplay Name : Venus
Awards : Ace Attorney: OOC and Sign Ups Hdbadge

PostSubject: Re: Ace Attorney: OOC and Sign Ups   Ace Attorney: OOC and Sign Ups EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 12:09 am

FULL Name: Cherry Kirsh
Personality: Kind, happy, outgoing and a big smiling personality which is needed for her job. In the inside though, she hates taking orders and serving people. Grumpy when no one can see.
Bio: Unable to get obtain her dream so she is a waitress, always hating the happy smiles of customers, especially successful ones in "life" ones. She is able to get very good tips from customers though due to giving good service. Money makes her tick.
Back to top Go down
http://http:harvestdreams.net
justice
Farmer
Farmer
justice

PostSubject: Re: Ace Attorney: OOC and Sign Ups   Ace Attorney: OOC and Sign Ups EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 3:54 pm

I plan to start this soon! sorry for the WAIT! I was so busy! I just need a few more sign ups and we're good to go!

What I changed in the first post.

Changed: I will just leave it as a humourous rp with detectives, lawyers and our own self made characters. The words we will need to use to keep the Ace Attorney theme is to look at evidence, object, see if witnesses are lying or not. Just solve a case. Smile

Words we need to use :
Objection! - if you object with evidence, or words OR the prove something.
TAKE THAT [/b - when throwing evidence at someone
[b]Hold IT!
- when you need to interupt a witness or someone when you need to ask them to explain something.)

That's all! less complications for everyone!

Last edited by justice on Wed Nov 04, 2009 4:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ultimate0
ultimate0

PostSubject: Re: Ace Attorney: OOC and Sign Ups   Ace Attorney: OOC and Sign Ups EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 4:32 pm

wow...it's a long time....hahaha...i can't wait to start this....hahahaha.... bounce
Back to top Go down
justice
Farmer
Farmer
justice

PostSubject: Re: Ace Attorney: OOC and Sign Ups   Ace Attorney: OOC and Sign Ups EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 4:46 pm

Glad ya'll are patient! I read my first post and thought it might be complicated to people who never played the game! y'know!

Remember, check first post if you just checked this thread out! pirat

Just need bout 1-2 more people.
Back to top Go down
justice
Farmer
Farmer
justice

PostSubject: Re: Ace Attorney: OOC and Sign Ups   Ace Attorney: OOC and Sign Ups EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 6:18 pm

If there's no prosecutor soon, I'll change from being a judge to a prosecutor myself. Haha. They always are the cool antagonist!
Back to top Go down
ultimate0
ultimate0

PostSubject: Re: Ace Attorney: OOC and Sign Ups   Ace Attorney: OOC and Sign Ups EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 10:27 am

so who'll play the judge?

i just read ur first post in IC.....and there're 2 defense attorney here.....so who is the one that take the case???
Back to top Go down
justice
Farmer
Farmer
justice

PostSubject: Re: Ace Attorney: OOC and Sign Ups   Ace Attorney: OOC and Sign Ups EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 6:21 am

ultimate0 wrote:
so who'll play the judge?

i just read ur first post in IC.....and there're 2 defense attorney here.....so who is the one that take the case???

I'll play the judge or leave him as an npc. The judge almost does nothing in any case.
But now I need a prosecutor. If no prosecutor signs up by the time court begins, I'll take the place of the prosecutor.

There are 2, but it can alternate between cases if the other one wants to, or decides to post. Some people can work together. In the rp, whoever jumps in first can claim the first rookie case! You're up Ultimate! pirat
Back to top Go down
ultimate0
ultimate0

PostSubject: Re: Ace Attorney: OOC and Sign Ups   Ace Attorney: OOC and Sign Ups EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 4:05 pm

so am i the one who play the defense attourney in the 1st case?? btw can u give the time (in the story time) when the story starts (the time when defense atourney together with the defendant in the lobby)?? so i can start my first post there...
Back to top Go down
justice
Farmer
Farmer
justice

PostSubject: Re: Ace Attorney: OOC and Sign Ups   Ace Attorney: OOC and Sign Ups EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 5:08 pm

ultimate0 wrote:
so am i the one who play the defense attourney in the 1st case?? btw can u give the time (in the story time) when the story starts (the time when defense atourney together with the defendant in the lobby)?? so i can start my first post there...

I'm sorry I wasn't on. School is killin meh.
I made it confusing. Not what I expected me to do! Hahaha. I wrote in the first post that I'll make it easier because not everyone plays this game, so you can be creative in how it plays out!

The time right? Sure!

March 22nd Time: 10:00 AM Location: District Courtroom Defense Lobby Room 2

And you're the defense attorney! I tried to make the first post more general so you can have fun playin out your character however ya like.
Back to top Go down
ultimate0
ultimate0

PostSubject: Re: Ace Attorney: OOC and Sign Ups   Ace Attorney: OOC and Sign Ups EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 2:41 pm

hahaha...ok then...thx
Back to top Go down
ultimate0
ultimate0

PostSubject: Re: Ace Attorney: OOC and Sign Ups   Ace Attorney: OOC and Sign Ups EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 2:35 am

btw when the court starts???because the defense attorney and the defendant already called for the court....
Back to top Go down
Suzuko
Suzuko

Male Number of posts : 47

PostSubject: Re: Ace Attorney: OOC and Sign Ups   Ace Attorney: OOC and Sign Ups EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 11:57 am

FULL Name: Kyuji Tomogawa
Appearance:
Spoiler:
Bio: Kyuji had a happy life both as a children and teen, he decided to become a lawyer since he liked the job, but not as a defendant, as a prosecutor, since he really was tired of seeing criminals get away with murder in TV.
Back to top Go down
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

PostSubject: Re: Ace Attorney: OOC and Sign Ups   Ace Attorney: OOC and Sign Ups EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 3:50 pm

I'ma prosecutor now because I love Von Karma. :3

*dances*
Back to top Go down
ultimate0
ultimate0

PostSubject: Re: Ace Attorney: OOC and Sign Ups   Ace Attorney: OOC and Sign Ups EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 5:09 pm

judge, defense attorney, prosecutor, defendant and the witness are all here....lets continue the story, shall we???
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ace Attorney: OOC and Sign Ups   Ace Attorney: OOC and Sign Ups Empty

Back to top Go down

Ace Attorney: OOC and Sign Ups
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next