Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Mystery of the Disappearing Fish (Reserved for Kitty and Genna.)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards : The Mystery of the Disappearing Fish (Reserved for Kitty and Genna.) Badge

The Mystery of the Disappearing Fish (Reserved for Kitty and Genna.) Empty
PostSubject: The Mystery of the Disappearing Fish (Reserved for Kitty and Genna.)   The Mystery of the Disappearing Fish (Reserved for Kitty and Genna.) EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 3:00 am

Kitty was having the worst luck she ever had while fishing. She wanted to catch some fish and make dinner out of it, but everytime she caught a fish and placed it in the bucket it would dissappear once she turned away. A sigh came out of her mouth as she put the hook back into the water awaiting another fish to come and get caught on it. She managed to catch one put it in the bucket and she turned around for one second to prepare her pole to catch another fish. Once she turned back arround the fish was gone.

Dissapointed she said aloud, "I've caught about a dozen fish! Where in the world could they be?!?! At this rate I won't have yummy sushi for dinner!"

She threw her pole against the ground furiously and sat down pondering where the fish could have gone.
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

Female Number of posts : 5158
Roleplay Name : Genna Song

Awards : The Mystery of the Disappearing Fish (Reserved for Kitty and Genna.) Bellnov

PostSubject: Re: The Mystery of the Disappearing Fish (Reserved for Kitty and Genna.)   The Mystery of the Disappearing Fish (Reserved for Kitty and Genna.) EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 3:04 am

Genna was walking to Maple lake because she gave everyone a break from her job. She saw kitty furisiously trying to catch fish. Genna didn't want to bother Kitty at this moment trying to catch fishbut what they hay? Maybe Genna will help. She went up next to kitty not suprising her. "I see you are trying to catch some fish, Kitty" Genna giggled. "Can I try?" Genna said.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/35bell
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Awards : The Mystery of the Disappearing Fish (Reserved for Kitty and Genna.) Badge

PostSubject: Re: The Mystery of the Disappearing Fish (Reserved for Kitty and Genna.)   The Mystery of the Disappearing Fish (Reserved for Kitty and Genna.) EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 3:13 am

"Sure," she said to Genna standing up. She dusted of her clothes and grabed the fishing rod and handed it to Genna.

"I've been catching fish," she said stating her problem, "but they keep dissappearing everytime I turn arround. I've lost about twelve fish by doing so. It's really troublesome. By this rate I won't get to have sushi."

A sigh escaped her mouth. She was so close to having her sweet, sweet sushi, yet it was disappearing right under her nose. "I'm curios about what is happening. Fish don't have legs, so they can't walk. Plus this bucket is way too big for them to jump out. Nobody is around though, so I have no suspects too."
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

Awards : The Mystery of the Disappearing Fish (Reserved for Kitty and Genna.) Bellnov

PostSubject: Re: The Mystery of the Disappearing Fish (Reserved for Kitty and Genna.)   The Mystery of the Disappearing Fish (Reserved for Kitty and Genna.) EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 3:17 am

Genna grabbed the fishing pole from kitty. "Hmm maybe if I catch a fish or two you can just watch the bucket." Genna suggested while throwing the line in the lake. She waited a minute and felt something tug. "Ah ha! I got you now!" Genna said while trying to get the fish out. The fish came out. It was pretty small but hey, Kitty and Genna can still have sushi. "Wanna try again, Kitty? I'll watch the bucket so we can have sushi." Genna said handing the fishing pole to kitty.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: The Mystery of the Disappearing Fish (Reserved for Kitty and Genna.)   The Mystery of the Disappearing Fish (Reserved for Kitty and Genna.) EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 3:23 am

"Okay," Kitty agreed to Genna's plan. It was fool proof. No one would be able to get past it. Kitty prepared the hook again and cast it into the water. While she was fishing a cute little stray kitty game over by the bucket and poked it's head in grabing the fish and carrying it off into the bushes. There was a small tug from the fishing pole and Kitty dragged a fish to the surface. Noticing the other fish was gone.

"Wha?" she asked wondering where the fish had gone. "Where's the fish that was there?"
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: The Mystery of the Disappearing Fish (Reserved for Kitty and Genna.)   The Mystery of the Disappearing Fish (Reserved for Kitty and Genna.) EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 3:28 am

Genna noticed the stray kitten from the bucket. "I guess the kitty was hungry." Genna said pointing to the kitten in the bushes. "Well what i meant by kitty, i meant the actual animal kitty." Genna corrected. She lookedat the bushes and soon the stray kitten came out again. She soon got an idea. "Why don't I take care of this kitten at my shop?" Genna suggested.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: The Mystery of the Disappearing Fish (Reserved for Kitty and Genna.)   The Mystery of the Disappearing Fish (Reserved for Kitty and Genna.) EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 3:39 am

"I don't know," said Kitty. Sure the kitty would have a nice home, but it looked more like a wild animal than a pet. It would be like taking away it's freedom in a way. Then again it would have a better chance of surviving. It was a cute kitten, it's eyes were big and round as if it were begging for the other fish. "Why don't we catch it some food first? It looks like it has a family it's taking care of. There's no way a cat could eat this much fish by itself."
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: The Mystery of the Disappearing Fish (Reserved for Kitty and Genna.)   The Mystery of the Disappearing Fish (Reserved for Kitty and Genna.) EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 3:46 am

"ok, that sounds good." Genna said. She grabbed a fishing pole and catch at least 2 fish. And put it back in the bucket. "How many did you catch?" Genna said wiping her forehead. It was surely summer so it was common to get sweat if you work to hard. "I only caught like 3 fish and I'm sweating." Genna said laughing. She put her fishing pole down and sat down.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: The Mystery of the Disappearing Fish (Reserved for Kitty and Genna.)   The Mystery of the Disappearing Fish (Reserved for Kitty and Genna.) EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 8:35 pm

"I just got two," Kitty said yawning. Fishing was a tedious task. She had been here most of the day and woke up early too. She also sat down looking onto the lake and putting her hand above her eyes to shade them. It's really warm out today. "I'm tired. I think the cat is done stealing fish though. It hasn't been out in a while, so that is the only conclusion I can make. Looks like we can have some sushi soon."

She smiled at Genna and stood up. "Let's go sit under that tree. I'm burning up and I don't have anymore sunscreen to put on. Plus I bet it's a dozen degrees lower there."
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: The Mystery of the Disappearing Fish (Reserved for Kitty and Genna.)   The Mystery of the Disappearing Fish (Reserved for Kitty and Genna.) EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 11:18 pm

"Good idea." Genna said getting up. She went to the nearest tree and sat down breathing heavily. "Gosh, a stinker today." Genna said still wiping her forehead. She looked in her handbag to see if there was anything to cool down with. She found two water bottles. "Cool two water bottles. Want one?" Genna said getting them out. She opened one up and drank some water.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: The Mystery of the Disappearing Fish (Reserved for Kitty and Genna.)   The Mystery of the Disappearing Fish (Reserved for Kitty and Genna.) EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 11:23 pm

"Sure, " Kitty said not being able to resist Genna's offer. She was sweating like crazy and it didn't seem like it was going to cool down. She opened the bottle quickly taking a large gulp of water. "Thanks, Genna."

It was really warm today and it hardly anyone was outsite, they were most likely enjoying their air conditioning while reading a book. She sipped a little bit of water before speaking, "You know what Genna? I love the summer. It's a shame I was born in the winter. It's so cold, but the heat is nice."
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: The Mystery of the Disappearing Fish (Reserved for Kitty and Genna.)   The Mystery of the Disappearing Fish (Reserved for Kitty and Genna.) EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 11:28 pm

"No prob." Genna said. The sun was shining brightly through the leaves and it was blinding her eyes. "I like summer too and i was born in the winter too. But lots of people here are born in the summer or else we would have to share a birthday." Genna said covering her eyes. She didn't like sharing birthdays with anyone.

"Right now i would probably like the cold now." Genna said laughing.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: The Mystery of the Disappearing Fish (Reserved for Kitty and Genna.)   The Mystery of the Disappearing Fish (Reserved for Kitty and Genna.) EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 12:01 am

"Yeah, something cold does sound nice," Kitty agreed with Genna. "It's ironic that in the winter we wish it to be summer, but in the summer we wish it would be winter."

Kitty layed down in the grass looking up at the large tree. She then remeber a folktale about it on the island. "Do you know the story that goes with this tree," Kitty asked aloud. It was a good story that was one of the many of the islands legends. "I love it myself and sitting under this tree made me think of it."
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: The Mystery of the Disappearing Fish (Reserved for Kitty and Genna.)   The Mystery of the Disappearing Fish (Reserved for Kitty and Genna.) EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 12:10 am

"It happens to us. When its winter we want warm, when it's summer we want cold." Genna said giggling. She would always remember that she was annoying Katherine about the water tempature in the bathtub. "A folk tale? I never heard of it." Genna said looking at kitty. She wanted to hear the folk tale about the tree. Mostly in her old days when she was a child, Katherine would also tell her tall tales.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: The Mystery of the Disappearing Fish (Reserved for Kitty and Genna.)   The Mystery of the Disappearing Fish (Reserved for Kitty and Genna.) EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 12:53 am

"I was told it when I first moved here by many people. It's quite popular," Kitty stated. She closed her eyes as she recited the tale. "A long time ago the Harvest Goddess decided to make this island liveable on for people, so she asked the Harvest God for some help. Together they created a large tree in Mt. Gelato, known as the Mother Tree.

'But there were five other trees in which beautiful flowers bloomed infront of it, each a different color and not anyother flower looked like them. These flowers are the harvest sprites.

'It is said that for childern with big hearts will see the rainbow made from the magic of the sprites who live under the trees. This one leads to the summit of Mt. Gelato if I'm correct. There is another rainbow there that only the most pure hearted people can see and it is said to lead to the Harvest Goddess herself."
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: The Mystery of the Disappearing Fish (Reserved for Kitty and Genna.)   The Mystery of the Disappearing Fish (Reserved for Kitty and Genna.) EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 1:38 am

"Whoa! That sounds believable." Genna said amazed. she looked around the sky sheilding her eyes. "Aww nothing." Genna mumbled. She sat down under the tree and drank some more water. "Hey why don't we make some sushi now? I'm starving" Genna said reminding Kitty. She was pretty wiped out from fishing and also the heat. "Gosh, can't it get any hotter?" Genna thought sheilding her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: The Mystery of the Disappearing Fish (Reserved for Kitty and Genna.)   The Mystery of the Disappearing Fish (Reserved for Kitty and Genna.) EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 2:39 am

"Yeah, let's go to my place," Kitty said. "I don't have any rice here for sushi."
Kitty stands up picking up the fishing gear. "Could you hold the fish for me? My hands are kinda full at the moment."
She waited for Genna to stand up before leading the way to her place. She wondered if Genna wanted to see the rainbow due to the disappointment in her voice when she said, 'Aww... Nothing.'
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: The Mystery of the Disappearing Fish (Reserved for Kitty and Genna.)   The Mystery of the Disappearing Fish (Reserved for Kitty and Genna.) EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 2:37 pm

Genna got up from the tree."Ok, To Kitty's place!" Genna said while acting childish. She looked at Kitty's hands rather full of stuff. "Yea sure." Genna taking the fish. The bucket was pretty light because it only had at least 5 fish in it. Finally, an all shady place with air-conditioning. Which was probably one of Genna's happiest places on earth. She looked around to see if they forgot anything. Nothing was forgotten. Genna hoped for the stray kitten to be healthy.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: The Mystery of the Disappearing Fish (Reserved for Kitty and Genna.)   The Mystery of the Disappearing Fish (Reserved for Kitty and Genna.) EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 4:58 pm

"Welcome to my home," Kitty said happily. The house was neatly decorated and organized, but still had Kitty's charm in it. She went to her fridge and opened it looking for something to drink. "Do you want something to drink? I have grape juice, apple juice, milk, tea, and water. Wait! I have some orange soda too."

Kitty grabbed an orange soda, her second favorite for herself. Then she realized she didn't get glasses ready. She quickly got out to clear glasses and filled one with ice. She waited for Genna to decide, cause she didn't know anyone but herself who could stand ice in her milk.
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: The Mystery of the Disappearing Fish (Reserved for Kitty and Genna.)   The Mystery of the Disappearing Fish (Reserved for Kitty and Genna.) EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 8:52 pm

"Wow your house looks so much greater the last time i ca-" Genna stopped talking for a moment. The last time she was here was when kitty had her memory. She hid her sad face but then got over it. "Yea, can I have some grape juice please?" Genna said. She was out of breathe and thirsty. The water didn't really help. She sat onthe chair next to the table. "Oh, wait the bucket!" Genna thought. She got the bucket and put it on the counter.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: The Mystery of the Disappearing Fish (Reserved for Kitty and Genna.)   The Mystery of the Disappearing Fish (Reserved for Kitty and Genna.) EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 3:56 pm

Kitty poured the juice noticing the atmosphere had changed in a way. It seemed Genna was going to say 'The last time I came.' Kitty wouldn't know a thing about it, so that is why Genna must have stoped right there. She handed the juice to Genna smiling brightly trying to forget what just happened.

"So, how's life going?," Kitty asked while preparing to chop the fish. She thinly chopped it and slowly it began to look more like sushi.
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: The Mystery of the Disappearing Fish (Reserved for Kitty and Genna.)   The Mystery of the Disappearing Fish (Reserved for Kitty and Genna.) EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 4:06 pm

"Oh, I'm doing fine. You?" Genna said happily trying to hide her gloomy face. She rarely frowns. She mostly a happy person. She drank some ofher juice. "Ooh this is good." Genna said putting the drink on the table. She smiled trying not to be sad. "Hey wanna make the sushi now?" Genna said smiling at kitty. she drank some of her juice and waited for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: The Mystery of the Disappearing Fish (Reserved for Kitty and Genna.)   The Mystery of the Disappearing Fish (Reserved for Kitty and Genna.) EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 4:28 pm

"Yep, but I already started," Kitty said hinting at her cutting board with the fish chopped up on it. She giggled a bit and replied to Genna's first question, "It's good so far. Rather enjoyable to be correct."

She smiled a bit as she finished up preparing the sushi. She loved cooking, if she didn't own the smithery for sure she would have a bakery or some other kind of food store. She divided the sushi evenly between her and Genna on two plates. "Want any other kinds of foods with it?"
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: The Mystery of the Disappearing Fish (Reserved for Kitty and Genna.)   The Mystery of the Disappearing Fish (Reserved for Kitty and Genna.) EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 2:29 am

"Oh I don't need any food on my sushi, I'm fine" Genna said happily. She began to eat her sushi. She thought it was delicious. "You know I never tried sushi before until now. It tastes good" Genna said smiling. She should eat seafood often, It's delicious. Her plate was empty after eating her sushi. "I'm pretty full" Genna said giggling. She smiled at kitty. It was like she was saying "thank you".
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: The Mystery of the Disappearing Fish (Reserved for Kitty and Genna.)   The Mystery of the Disappearing Fish (Reserved for Kitty and Genna.) EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 2:55 am

"That's better than starving," Kitty said finishing up her sushi. She was happy she met up with Genna today. To her life seemed more fun when she could hang out with her friends. She looked at her empty plate wondering how she could eat so much. "I'm stuffed to the rim. I doubt that I could ever eat again. I feel like I ate an elephant or even something bigger."

Kitty started to giggle at her own lame joke. She enjoyed hanging out with Genna. "We should get together and do something like this again soon."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Mystery of the Disappearing Fish (Reserved for Kitty and Genna.)   The Mystery of the Disappearing Fish (Reserved for Kitty and Genna.) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Mystery of the Disappearing Fish (Reserved for Kitty and Genna.)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next