Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Mystery of the Disappearing Fish (Reserved for Kitty and Genna.)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
35bell
35bell

Female Number of posts : 5158
Roleplay Name : Genna Song

Awards : The Mystery of the Disappearing Fish (Reserved for Kitty and Genna.) - Page 2 Bellnov

The Mystery of the Disappearing Fish (Reserved for Kitty and Genna.) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mystery of the Disappearing Fish (Reserved for Kitty and Genna.)   The Mystery of the Disappearing Fish (Reserved for Kitty and Genna.) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 3:00 am

Genna giggled when kitty said "i feel like i ate an elephant." "i feal like i ate a piano." Genna said laughing almost falling off her chair. She can laugh at anything really. even if the joke was lame she laugh hard. She smiled after that. "We should do this again sometime! Well when were not busy with our shops." Genna said smiling. she liked to hang out with friends. It made her happy all the time.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/35bell
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards : The Mystery of the Disappearing Fish (Reserved for Kitty and Genna.) - Page 2 Badge

The Mystery of the Disappearing Fish (Reserved for Kitty and Genna.) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mystery of the Disappearing Fish (Reserved for Kitty and Genna.)   The Mystery of the Disappearing Fish (Reserved for Kitty and Genna.) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 3:07 am

Kitty feel on the floor too from laughing, she hadn't laughed this hard in a long time. It would be hard to get together with work and all, but there might be a way around it. She finally stoped laughing and looked at Genna with her large goofy smile. "I have an idea Genna, we should have a sleep over sometime. It's kinda childish and all, but I don't recall ever having a sleepover and they seem really fun. That way we can get together after work."
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

Awards : The Mystery of the Disappearing Fish (Reserved for Kitty and Genna.) - Page 2 Bellnov

PostSubject: Re: The Mystery of the Disappearing Fish (Reserved for Kitty and Genna.)   The Mystery of the Disappearing Fish (Reserved for Kitty and Genna.) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 3:12 am

Genna laughed at the sametime Kitty was laughing. She was suprised that the joke she made would actually made her laugh so hard. "A sleepover? That would be nice." Genna said happily while giggling a bit. she still had a silly looking smile on her face which made her look childish. She liked joking around with friends because it also made her happy all the time.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Awards : The Mystery of the Disappearing Fish (Reserved for Kitty and Genna.) - Page 2 Badge

PostSubject: Re: The Mystery of the Disappearing Fish (Reserved for Kitty and Genna.)   The Mystery of the Disappearing Fish (Reserved for Kitty and Genna.) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 3:20 am

Kitty was surprised she laughed so much, it was uncommon for her to break out laughing like that. She normally thought it was unacceptable for women her age to act like this, but she realized she shouldn't care. For a girl in her twenties she sure was quite a child. "Yeah, we'll have the best sleepover ever. We better plan ahead to make it perfect."

It was obvious that Kitty was getting caught up in the moment. She smiled brightly enjoying every moment at this time. She got up off the floor and dusted off her clothes.
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: The Mystery of the Disappearing Fish (Reserved for Kitty and Genna.)   The Mystery of the Disappearing Fish (Reserved for Kitty and Genna.) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 9:03 pm

Genna finally calmed down a bit and got up from the floor and wiped the dirt off her clothing. "Ok! Just not tomorrow I'm kinda busy." Genna said. She finally stopped laughing. It was probably not acceptable thing to laugh so hard and act childish at this age but oh well that's how she acts. It was horrible habit to be childish at the age of 18. "I had a great time today. Also the stray kitten was cute." Genna said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: The Mystery of the Disappearing Fish (Reserved for Kitty and Genna.)   The Mystery of the Disappearing Fish (Reserved for Kitty and Genna.) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 1:18 am

"Me too," Kitty said smiling. It was surprising how much fun a person could have with a friend, she never knew hanging out could be this much fun. She felt really happy and calm, as if she didn't have to worry about anything at the moment. "Okay, but we better have the sleepover sometime soon. Maybe we should get fish for that kitten too, so we can see it again. You are right it was so cute, I kinda want to get a kitten for a pet now."
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: The Mystery of the Disappearing Fish (Reserved for Kitty and Genna.)   The Mystery of the Disappearing Fish (Reserved for Kitty and Genna.) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 1:22 am

A warm smile came up on Genna's face. "You can always come to my shop to buy a cat or kitten you know." Genna suggested. She loved hanging out with her friends. It prevented boredom from coming. "Don't worry we'll have it soon." Genna said. All they have to do it when to have the sleepover. "Lets plan it soon." Genna suggested again. Good thing she had a planner at her house.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Mystery of the Disappearing Fish (Reserved for Kitty and Genna.)   The Mystery of the Disappearing Fish (Reserved for Kitty and Genna.) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Mystery of the Disappearing Fish (Reserved for Kitty and Genna.)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2