Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Twenty Four Seven [Proposal Event-Wess and Genna]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
35bell
35bell

Female Number of posts : 5158
Roleplay Name : Genna Song

Awards : Twenty Four Seven [Proposal Event-Wess and Genna] Bellnov

Twenty Four Seven [Proposal Event-Wess and Genna] Empty
PostSubject: Twenty Four Seven [Proposal Event-Wess and Genna]   Twenty Four Seven [Proposal Event-Wess and Genna] EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 5:06 pm

Genna sighed, something was telling her to come here. The sun was setting, and it was almost winter. She wasn't wearing the right kind of clothing. A brown jacket, a green top, blue jeans, and her hair was in braids. She hugged her knees and looked at the water. Something was going to happen, but that made her heart pound. "You know what, voice?" She began. "Stop telling me riddles, I'm not smart," She said aloud. She sighed heavily. The day was almost over, nothing could happen now. But she really liked one person, she wanted to be with him all day. She was but what about night? Her face turned bright red. He wasn't going to propose. "Ha! In my dreams," She said aloud again, not caring who heard her.

Last edited by 35bell on Tue Jun 29, 2010 5:08 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : She not he >.< (Im such a dumb blonde >.<))
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/35bell
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

Male Number of posts : 1605
Roleplay Name : Wess
2nd Character: Maris
Awards : Twenty Four Seven [Proposal Event-Wess and Genna] Nextmotm

PostSubject: Re: Twenty Four Seven [Proposal Event-Wess and Genna]   Twenty Four Seven [Proposal Event-Wess and Genna] EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 5:11 pm

Wess had, the night before, fixed the blue jay fledglings up, so that they looked a lot more healthy, much to Wess' relief. But he also slipped a Blue Feather among them, and a piece of paper under one, that asked in semi-neat letters, "Will You Marry Me?" He was kind of sad the Blue Feather was THAT obvious, it was an entirely different shade than the baby birds. "Hey, Genna" Wess says, running up to her, he hands her the basket, he had still hidden the feather and note pretty well. "I'll go hunt for a tree, so we can teach them how to fly, I'll be right back," Wess turned and vanished into the forest nearby, hunting for a low tree. "Please find them," Wess murmurs in an inaudible voice.
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: Twenty Four Seven [Proposal Event-Wess and Genna]   Twenty Four Seven [Proposal Event-Wess and Genna] EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 5:18 pm

Suddenly Wess appeared handing her the birds nest and asked her to find something. "Like what?" She thought. Ah, well. Whatever it is it was pretty well hidden. Nothing was catching her eye, Maybe she needed glasses? "Whatever it is you hid it pretty well!" She hollered. She kept turning the nest around and around until she found a very very light tone of light blue. Her face gave an confused expression. She carefully pulled it out until the stem became darker one of blue. She finally pulled it out, she gasped and her eyes widened. "O-oh my goddess," She muttered. She read the letters that said 'Will you marry me?'. She felt like she was going to faint and fall into the water. But she didn't. Tears started to form, she wasn't sad, she was happy. She didn't know what to say until he came back.
Back to top Go down
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

PostSubject: Re: Twenty Four Seven [Proposal Event-Wess and Genna]   Twenty Four Seven [Proposal Event-Wess and Genna] EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 5:28 pm

Wess emerges from the forest, having found just the right height of tree. He noticed the blue feather in her hand. He walks up to her. "Genna, I really do love you. Will you marry me?" He did his best to hold his gaze, her tears of joy were making him feel weakened, as though he had caused some great pain. He continued looking at her, waiting, no, longing, for her response. All he could do was hold his breath, and hope for a "Yes".
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: Twenty Four Seven [Proposal Event-Wess and Genna]   Twenty Four Seven [Proposal Event-Wess and Genna] EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 5:32 pm

"W-Wess,"She began. She wiped her tears away and sniffled. "I-I thought y-y-ou would never ask~" She said running up to him and hugging him tightly. She cheered up a bit. They were finally going to be together. She hoped this wasn't a dream that she would never wake up from. They were going to get married and finally be a family. She never really expected when she moved here to be with someone. She only came here for a home, she never expected this.
Back to top Go down
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

PostSubject: Re: Twenty Four Seven [Proposal Event-Wess and Genna]   Twenty Four Seven [Proposal Event-Wess and Genna] EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 5:40 pm

Wess hugged Genna tightly as well, regaining his breath. She said yes. Said the voice in his head. SHE SAID YES! He hugged Genna for what seemed like forever, refusing to let go as long as she continued hugging him. It only seemed like yesterday, when he jumped her from behind on Vesta's farm; got a job; and broke his arm, and cut his head open. Genna had been there all those times, and now they were going to be together forever.
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: Twenty Four Seven [Proposal Event-Wess and Genna]   Twenty Four Seven [Proposal Event-Wess and Genna] EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 5:45 pm

Thoughts ran through her head, he just wanted a job and she let him have one. Then he cracked his head open which made her frightened. He been with her when she was diagnosed with Shizophrenia. He been there all those times. It made her smile. It seemed forever how they hugged so long. She didn't care. "I guess I'm moving in to the farm?" Genna asked smiling. Her house was too small for the both of them to live there, plus he had a farm. She was going to help him every day on the farm now. She wasn't a goo farmer, but he would help her, right?
Back to top Go down
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

PostSubject: Re: Twenty Four Seven [Proposal Event-Wess and Genna]   Twenty Four Seven [Proposal Event-Wess and Genna] EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 6:18 pm

"If you want to. I might be able to make arrangements for me and you at Waffle Island, if you want to stay," Wess said, smiling. It was true his house was big, but it was a farm house, thus there weren't many rooms. "When do you want to have the wedding?" Wess asks, feeling the wind ruffle his hair. The was wonderful, they were going to be married. Wess eyes the baby birds for a second, they were moving around in their nest, and suddenly, they used the wind, and were in the air, fluttering around Wess, and his new fiance.
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: Twenty Four Seven [Proposal Event-Wess and Genna]   Twenty Four Seven [Proposal Event-Wess and Genna] EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 6:24 pm

"No, I can move in. My house is too small. I just have to pack," Genna said. She only had to pack her clothing and bring her pets Felicity and Mittens. "Well, I do have to plan things out and get a wedding dress," She said. She wanted everyone she knew to come, but some she didn't see anymore. Her eyes shifted to the baby birds who learned how to fly now. She breathed and looked at them with awe. "T-they learned how to fly~" She said happily. She only knew those birds for a bit and they now knew how to fly. She smiled and just looked at them.
Back to top Go down
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

PostSubject: Re: Twenty Four Seven [Proposal Event-Wess and Genna]   Twenty Four Seven [Proposal Event-Wess and Genna] EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 6:45 pm

"Alright," Wess told Genna, as he turned to look at the fluttering birds, who flew in circles around the fiances, and vanished, each leaving one of their dark feathers in thanks. Wess smiled at them, as he released Genna from the tight embrace, he turned to stand beside her and wrapped his hand around her waist. "Want my help?" he asks, looking up at the sky, sort of envious of the bird's ability to fly.
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: Twenty Four Seven [Proposal Event-Wess and Genna]   Twenty Four Seven [Proposal Event-Wess and Genna] EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 6:50 pm

Dark feathers came down from the sky, she missed those birds already. She felt like a mother, which she kinda hated right now. Atleast the didn't call her mama. Suddenly her fiance's hands wrapped around her waist probably wanting to pick her up. She couldn't fly , or could she? "Sure," She said smiling. He was pretty strong, since she was light. She just didn't hope she wouldn't fall down and get a head injury. The last thing she wanted was amnesia. Well she didn't want that, never ever. Or else her life would be ruined. She snapped back to reality and continued to smile.
Back to top Go down
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

PostSubject: Re: Twenty Four Seven [Proposal Event-Wess and Genna]   Twenty Four Seven [Proposal Event-Wess and Genna] EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 6:55 pm

"Come on then," Wess smiled, picking up the nest and the feathers a keepsake. He walked with Genna towards her house, holding her hand tightly as they went. He noticed the houses become larger, and they finally entered town. Wess led Genna towards her house. He opened the door, and beckoned her in first, sort of in a "gentlemanly way". He followed, his eyes were bright.

((End of Proposal Event?))
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: Twenty Four Seven [Proposal Event-Wess and Genna]   Twenty Four Seven [Proposal Event-Wess and Genna] EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 6:59 pm

They were holding hands tightly and as they walked she let her head rest on his shoulder. She didn't really care if people were staring at them. Right when she gets to her house she needed to pack all her belongings. Also tell her pets that they're moving. SHe smiled and her voice was right, today was a great day.

((yup))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twenty Four Seven [Proposal Event-Wess and Genna]   Twenty Four Seven [Proposal Event-Wess and Genna] Empty

Back to top Go down

Twenty Four Seven [Proposal Event-Wess and Genna]
Page 1 of 1