Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

By the light of the harvest moon #1

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

Female Number of posts : 6693
Roleplay Name : Kazumi Martin

Awards : By the light of the harvest moon #1 Afsangelaward-4

By the light of the harvest moon #1 Empty
PostSubject: By the light of the harvest moon #1   By the light of the harvest moon #1 EmptySun Nov 02, 2008 12:10 am

skye's black heart event

"hey, were are you going?" marlin called out as alison bolted forward. She stopped in her tracks and yelled back. "lumina wrote a new paino peice with lyrics and wants me to try it out." "alright." merlin called. "but be careful." "i will!" alison said rushing out into the night once again.

"Oh man, Lumina will KILL me if i'm late." she thought. It was a warm summer night. the crickets her chirping and the sounds of the night surrounded her. She reached the steps breathing deeply. "finally here." she thought

She raced up the stairs as fast as she could until she reached the top. "finally." she managed to get out, despite her hard breathing. Then, she looked up to see something strange. "huh, that's funny." she said in confusion. "the lights arn't on."

She started walking forward when the door flung open and faster than anyone could see a figure shot out and ran right into alison knocking them both to the ground. alison rubbed her sholder for she had landed on it. "ow ow ow." she said in pain. "what was that-" she opend her eyes to see a strage man with silver hair looking at her. they stared at eachother for an second. Both in suprise. than the man said, "my my my, whats a beautiful damsel like you doing here at this hour.

Alison's face filled with confustion. She didn't know weather to be scared, or turn bright red. Skye bent down to alison's eye level and stared at her for a breif second. "w-what?" alison asked shaken.

All of a sudden the door burst open again. There was Lumina! "alison!" she cried running towrds the to. "you leave her alone!" she screamed angerly. the man got up and walked over to lumina. He lifited up her chin and said "you shouldn't let such anger spoil her beauty."

Lumina's fave turned bright red. "oh my." she said. The man then let go of her and dashed off. But not before introducing himself to alison. "my name is phantom skye, but you can just call me skye." "i have a feeling that you and i will meet again, my princess." Lumina seemed to snap out of her dream trance and rushed over to alison. "oh my." she said in worry. "are you hurnt anywhere, can you get up?"

alison was able to get up with some effort. but some parts on her leg and arms were bleeding. "lets get you inside." lumina said putting alison's arm around her sholders. "thanks." alison said.
Back to top Go down
foxtail616
Master Farmer
Master Farmer
foxtail616

Female Number of posts : 1445
Roleplay Name : Fox
Awards : By the light of the harvest moon #1 Foxtail-1

By the light of the harvest moon #1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: By the light of the harvest moon #1   By the light of the harvest moon #1 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 5:23 am

oh i love it <3
Back to top Go down

By the light of the harvest moon #1
Page 1 of 1