Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Winds that always blow...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sanaka*~
Master Farmer
Master Farmer
Sanaka*~

Male Number of posts : 1301
Roleplay Name : Frederik
Awards : Winds that always blow... Sanakanov

Winds that always blow... Empty
PostSubject: Winds that always blow...   Winds that always blow... EmptyTue Nov 25, 2008 11:58 am

Sanaka passed by trees silently stepping on the ground. She watched the trees and listened to birds while moving towards goddess pond which was shining because of sun.. It was a clear and warm day... Sanaka stopped by a tree and sat down. She sighed and took out a Sketchbook as well as pencil. The wind kept blowing Sanakas hair.She smiled while sketching nature in the book. The only thing she could hear was the pencils scribling and blowing of the wind... Yes it surely was a pretty day.

Last edited by Sanaka*~ on Tue Dec 16, 2008 5:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
WishingFire
WishingFire

Male Number of posts : 37
Roleplay Name : Roark

PostSubject: Re: Winds that always blow...   Winds that always blow... EmptyWed Nov 26, 2008 4:34 am

Unoticed, Roark rolled to the edge of the Godess Pond, sleeping. You didn't notice him eariler as he was hidden very well beacuse of the thick bundles of grass. Roark gets closer and closer, and was about to fall off, but he stopped himself. He gets up and ruffles his head. Half asleep Roark looks around and notices a girl in black and white.
*waves*
"Helllloooooooooo"
Back to top Go down
Sanaka*~
Master Farmer
Master Farmer
Sanaka*~

PostSubject: Re: Winds that always blow...   Winds that always blow... EmptyWed Nov 26, 2008 8:40 am

Sanaka was distracted by somebodys voice. She looked around while sitting and noticed one person waving. She sleepily closed the book and brushed her hair off the face. Sanaka looked a little confused since she didnt saw anyone here yet she was sure that she was alone.
"Hello... Im Sanaka and you happen to be...?" she asked silently.
Back to top Go down
WishingFire
WishingFire

Male Number of posts : 37
Roleplay Name : Roark

PostSubject: Re: Winds that always blow...   Winds that always blow... EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 1:12 am

Roark grins and yawns peacefully.
"My name is Roark."
"Sanaka is a pretty name"
Roark notices a book and he gets up and walks over to her.
Back to top Go down
Sanaka*~
Master Farmer
Master Farmer
Sanaka*~

PostSubject: Re: Winds that always blow...   Winds that always blow... EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 4:01 pm

"Um.. Thank you" Sanaka said with kind of shy voice. She noticed that Roark was looking at her Sketchbook:
"This is my sketchbook of nature and things i saw while travelling. You can check on them if you want to." Sanaka sleepily handed the sketcbook to Roark. "it wont hurt to let him see my sketches now would it... Sanaka thought. She was only fifteen years old but she could draw nicely. Though she always thinks that their no good and tries to improve as much as possible.
Sanaka gazed away with her gentle eyes once more. She was sitting there and thinking of new poemas and stuff like that... Well thats the way she is.
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

Female Number of posts : 6693
Roleplay Name : Kazumi Martin

Awards : Winds that always blow... Afsangelaward-4

PostSubject: Re: Winds that always blow...   Winds that always blow... EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 12:59 am

kazumi was gently singing to herself nearby. her angelic voice filled the air. then, she noticed the two. "oh my, Sanaka-san." "hello there." ^^ the sun shone on kazmi's pretty face. "ohhh! r u drawing again?" kazumi said noticing the scetch book. "can i see after he's done?" ^^ she asked sweety. kazumi was 16, a year older than Sanaka, but she still admired her.
Back to top Go down
Sanaka*~
Master Farmer
Master Farmer
Sanaka*~

PostSubject: Re: Winds that always blow...   Winds that always blow... EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 8:56 am

Sanaka sighed
"Okay... It won't hurt me now will it?" She looked at Kazumi with sleepy eyes.
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Winds that always blow...   Winds that always blow... EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 11:16 am

kazumi noticed. "eh? what's wrong?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Sanaka*~
Master Farmer
Master Farmer
Sanaka*~

PostSubject: Re: Winds that always blow...   Winds that always blow... EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 12:20 pm

"Eh? Oh nothing" Sanaka said while the sleepy eyes changed into confused look. "Sorry guess that's my stupid nature again..."
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Winds that always blow...   Winds that always blow... EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 12:22 pm

kazumi flicked sanaka's forhead. she blincked a few times. "you're not stupid." she said. "you can draw really well, you've got a talent." "if something's bothering you, u have to tell someone." "otherwise it'll keep building up inside you until you finally snap."
Back to top Go down
Sanaka*~
Master Farmer
Master Farmer
Sanaka*~

PostSubject: Re: Winds that always blow...   Winds that always blow... EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 12:29 pm

"Hmm... Never really spoke to anyone about how I feel." She mumbled... "Winds for me are enough to blow away all the problems... And forget all the bad things"
Her Gentle but sad eyes looked right infront of her. To a tree where birds were 'singing' their beautiful songs and 'dancing' with the wind...
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Winds that always blow...   Winds that always blow... EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 12:35 pm

kazumi smiled gently. "true, the winds do seem to do that, but you never kno unless you try."
Back to top Go down
Sanaka*~
Master Farmer
Master Farmer
Sanaka*~

PostSubject: Re: Winds that always blow...   Winds that always blow... EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 12:39 pm

"But if i don't talk to anyone, nothing will happen" Sanaka sighed "So if i won't speak to anyone is also a choice. You know I'm rather of a loner type"
Sanaka looked at her with questioning eyes. She's helpless when it comes to other people...
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Winds that always blow...   Winds that always blow... EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 12:41 pm

kazumi put her hand to sanak's forhead. "i understand." she said. "just remeber, anytime you want to talk, i'm always free." kazumi smiled her beautiful smile. then, she handed sanaka a flower she had picked along the way. it was the most beautiful of the bunch.
Back to top Go down
Sanaka*~
Master Farmer
Master Farmer
Sanaka*~

PostSubject: Re: Winds that always blow...   Winds that always blow... EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 12:48 pm

"Uh thank you" Sanaka blinked and looked at the rose. An idea poped up in her mind. She took out her sketchbook and put the beautiful flower in front of her. When she took the pencil all what she could see was: the flower and the sketchbooks page ...
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Winds that always blow...   Winds that always blow... EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 12:57 pm

kazumi smiled and winked playfully over in the boy's direction before turning to leave
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Winds that always blow...   Winds that always blow... Empty

Back to top Go down

Winds that always blow...
Page 1 of 1