Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Final Fantasy Crystal Chroincles ~ Winds of life.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Skittles taste rainbow
Farmer
Farmer
Skittles taste rainbow

Female Number of posts : 986
Roleplay Name : Molly Grey,
Elizabeth Sto

Final Fantasy Crystal Chroincles ~ Winds of life. Empty
PostSubject: Final Fantasy Crystal Chroincles ~ Winds of life.   Final Fantasy Crystal Chroincles ~ Winds of life. EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 7:01 pm

~Chapter one~

They say that if you can find the key to the Cave of life...that you can stop the winds of life from blowing...buts thats only if you are the truly evil at heart. The pure at heart though...that all evil will die...the world will be left a happy place filled with laughter and harmony. Those are just legends though...well at least thats what they say.

"Princess Melody...if you dont wake up you wil be late for the party!" A loud voice sounded from the other end of the dark rrom. Dimly lit by a candle you could only see a few inchs ahead of you. The man that the voice came from opened the curtains on the rounded window. Light flooded the room blinding the eyes.Birds flew by the window attempting to come in only to be stopped by the grouchy old yuke.

"I say! 170 years ago children woke up when they were supposed to!" The old Yuke complained as he Shook a girl under the covers of a bed with curtians surrounding it. The girl rolled over mumbling to ehrself rubbing her long light green hair. "What time is it Rengof?" she asked as she sat up rubbing her eyes. "Princess Melody! Its almost three!" The old yuke said with a stern voice. "A.M?!" The girl questioned as she opedned her eyes wide. "Why wake me up so early?" she said glaring at the old yuke. "Oh my for a Selkie oyu sure arnt bright...look at the sky out the window! It wouldnt be this light in the A.m...its three P.M!" He said rubbing his metal face armor.

After a meal ,The selkie Princess Melody got dressed into a fine silk white dress with black fur coming out the sides. She braided her hair and placed the crystal tiara ontop of her head. "Lovely Princess!" The old yuke rengof said smiling under his mask. "Thank you Rengof...where is Mother?" She asked looking around. Her mother is a Lilty while her father a Selkie...in most cases this was an unpropper marrige...but for the queen no one questioned. Melody got most of ehr fathers races traits...but she sadly got her mothers height.

Stepping into a room full of proper people was uncomfortable for Melody. She didnt like dressing up and acting lady like. She prefered adventure and danger over everything. She ahd to keep her familys name as clean as she could now that her mother is married to a selkie. She didnt like how everybody could think its wrong what they did...it was love after all.
Lost in thought Princess Melody found herself walking outside the hug castle and into the garden where no one was. Lonely it seemed she figured she would make it look more inviting by being out there with the flowers and trees. The sun was setting now and the party was almost over so the garden seemed a bit scary to a proper person,but to Melody it was all the better.
She clenched her hands as she heared movment in the bushes. She stepped quietly behind the trees so as not to be seen by the unknow maker of the movment. She peered around the tree to see a group of teenagers her age dressed as a low class. Worried Melody stepped out her hands on her hips. "What are you doing here?! this party is for members and freidns of the family...not for low lifes as yourself!" she scowled although hating to be mean. The intruders froze as they heared her voice.
Back to top Go down
Skittles taste rainbow
Farmer
Farmer
Skittles taste rainbow

Female Number of posts : 986
Roleplay Name : Molly Grey,
Elizabeth Sto

Final Fantasy Crystal Chroincles ~ Winds of life. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Crystal Chroincles ~ Winds of life.   Final Fantasy Crystal Chroincles ~ Winds of life. EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 12:54 am

~Chapter Two~

The group froze and turned slowly towards the girl. "Its the princess...bow bow!" One of them said hastly as he dropped to the floor and started to bow. "Forgive us your highness...but you see we are simple theives working to earn a good meal." A girl Selkie said stepping forward. A young lilty yuke boy tugged on the girls tubetop. The girl dropped down revealing what was under her short skirt. Her leggings were ripped and her hair was clean though. Her eyes were a purple color her hair an orange tied into two buns ontop of her head. "What are your names?" Melody asked stepping forward. A clavat girl stepped up. Her brown hair was in pigtails and her eyes were a dark amber color. Her black dress blended perfectly with the night. "Why should we explain ourselves to you?" Her voice was harsh on the ears at first but was like a bitter candy , it needs the right taste to like it. "Because Im the princess and if you dont tell me you will have a punishment...of my liking!" she smiled.
It took a few minutes till the girl stopped glaring at Melody. "Well...I refuse." she said. "Then I think you should leave!" Melody said. After a few seconds the group looked at eachother. "Oh forget it...we wont be able to get anywhere with her in our way!" The clavat girl said lokoing at the others. there was a sudden ring in Melodys ears and she felt as if something was crawling inside her head eating away at her brain. the clavat was taking her energy somehow. It was strange for a clavat...that is even advanced magic for a yuke! Melody did her best to scream but nothing cam out. The clavats eyes glowed as she held her hands out sucking the life out of her. Her breath was stolen and she finally collapsed.
A weird feeling had come across her. She was dead yet she could feel. She couldnt see. She felt tingly. After five seconds she opened her eyes. Around her was a vast world of clouds and light. Darkness and fire. "W-where am I?" She asked anything that could possibly hear.She spun around as she felt something. She was see throughish and had a glowing light in the middle of her. "you are dead!"
Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy Crystal Chroincles ~ Winds of life.
Page 1 of 1