Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roan and So-Jun's black heart event

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
moonlighto3
Farmer
Farmer
moonlighto3

Female Number of posts : 800
Roleplay Name : Mist Evergreen

Roan and So-Jun's black heart event Empty
PostSubject: Roan and So-Jun's black heart event   Roan and So-Jun's black heart event EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 9:17 am

So-Jun walk down the beach.Closing his eyes, remembering the worst day of his life.If only I didn't do it...he thought.It's cold here...the wind's soothing. He sat down the shore and began to watch the sun set. "Orange sun...setting..." He raised his hand aligning it to the sun."Mom...Dad...Grandpa...Grandma...I'm sorry..." He murmured."I want all of you here...with me..."
Back to top Go down
http://midnightsuno3.deviantart.com/
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

Male Number of posts : 4687
Roleplay Name : Amando
2nd char:Roan

Awards : Roan and So-Jun's black heart event Cliffnov

PostSubject: Re: Roan and So-Jun's black heart event   Roan and So-Jun's black heart event EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 9:21 am

Roan heard someone while she was strolling over the beach..she wear a pair of slippers..and her usual blouse with her skirt..she walk along and saw the man..who was watching the sunset..she drew closer and reach him..she greeted her with smiles seen on his face.."hi there.."
Back to top Go down
moonlighto3
Farmer
Farmer
moonlighto3

PostSubject: Re: Roan and So-Jun's black heart event   Roan and So-Jun's black heart event EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 9:25 am

So-Jun felt that someone is there, beside him. "Ji-Min? is that you?" He asked, wondering if his brother was the one beside him. He stood up and turned around, he saw a girl in slippers and a blouse, not his brother. "Oh, sorry. I thought...by the way...hi too. I'm Park-So-Jun, but you can call me So-Jun for short, how about you?" So-Jun asked.
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

PostSubject: Re: Roan and So-Jun's black heart event   Roan and So-Jun's black heart event EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 9:29 am

Roan was shocked to that he thought she was a boy.."i'm Roan Field..nice to meet you..."
she wondered something..is he new around?she asked herself.."are you new here?So-jun?
she asked but hesitantly said.."lots of new comers come here lately.."
Back to top Go down
moonlighto3
Farmer
Farmer
moonlighto3

PostSubject: Re: Roan and So-Jun's black heart event   Roan and So-Jun's black heart event EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 9:34 am

So-Jun looked at the girl."Me? yes, i'm new here, I just came yesterday. How about you? are you a long-time resident here?" He asked."I think, this place is very calming, that's why many people come here...to relax." He said. So-Jun held Roan's face, "Such a cute face." as if he had been burned, he quickly got his hand. "So sorry! It's just that...nevermind." So-Jun said and turned to the water. "Clear water right? and the sunset, very...wonderful. It's like life..."
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

PostSubject: Re: Roan and So-Jun's black heart event   Roan and So-Jun's black heart event EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 9:49 am

Roan got angry a if nobody hold her face like but she had to admit the charm of So-Jun that she like..she blushed and blushed more.."yes..i am new too..but i am staying for a couple of weeks.."he is charming she had to admit..but she stop thinking of it..
Back to top Go down
moonlighto3
Farmer
Farmer
moonlighto3

PostSubject: Re: Roan and So-Jun's black heart event   Roan and So-Jun's black heart event EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 7:52 am

"I'm really sorry...I didn't mean to offend you...really." So-Jun said. "So, you're new here too." he said. "Look at the sun, Miss Field." he said while turning to the sea, looking at the sunset. "I love to see the sun setting. How about you Miss Field? Do you love the sun?" So-Jun asked. I think...She's nervous?
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

PostSubject: Re: Roan and So-Jun's black heart event   Roan and So-Jun's black heart event EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 8:04 am

Roan right there was pretty nervous for someone to hold her face and said to her the words "cute"..she blushed again but recovered easily by acting boyish once more.."don't call me Miss..mister!because you can called me Ron or Ran..just that..if i heard you called me Miss you'll get send to the moon"she laugh..
Back to top Go down
moonlighto3
Farmer
Farmer
moonlighto3

PostSubject: Re: Roan and So-Jun's black heart event   Roan and So-Jun's black heart event EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 9:04 am

"The moon? Can you send me to the sun?" So-Jun laughed. "Ok, i'll call you Ran. Call me Jun. okay?" He said while staring at Roan. "You're my first friend here! thanks for talking to me! You really cheered me up....Miss? haha...just kidding." He laughed.
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

PostSubject: Re: Roan and So-Jun's black heart event   Roan and So-Jun's black heart event EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 3:39 am

she got annoyed"i told you not to call me Miss!"she got angry but calm a bit she quite agreed that Jun was a cute face.."well..we are not that close my so called "friend"we just met you know"
Back to top Go down
moonlighto3
Farmer
Farmer
moonlighto3

PostSubject: Re: Roan and So-Jun's black heart event   Roan and So-Jun's black heart event EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 11:13 pm

"I know, we just met, right?" So-Jun felt that Roan is quite angry at him. "Are you annoyed?" He asked. "Sorry, i'm rude." He said. "By the way, so called friend? aren't we friends yet?" He asked. She looks like my mom when she's angry So-Jun thought.
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

PostSubject: Re: Roan and So-Jun's black heart event   Roan and So-Jun's black heart event EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 6:12 am

Roan quite clam down"well..okay..i don't have any friends here yet.."he give a smile a grinning smile..Roan also added some question"hey by the way..have any friends in other towns?"she asked it because she hadn't have one..
Back to top Go down
moonlighto3
Farmer
Farmer
moonlighto3

PostSubject: Re: Roan and So-Jun's black heart event   Roan and So-Jun's black heart event EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 10:33 am

"Me? No...I don't have any friends in other towns...I just moved in..remember?" So-Jun said "But i'm planning to go to the other towns to meet other people. How about you? Do you want to meet new friends? So-Jun asked and then, he smiled.
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

PostSubject: Re: Roan and So-Jun's black heart event   Roan and So-Jun's black heart event EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 8:10 am

"nope..only few i guess..i only met some girls..and that's all..nothing special.."Roan said..."well..it's okay..i just moved it too.."she said but honestly she doesn't want any friends..she likes being alone..
Back to top Go down
moonlighto3
Farmer
Farmer
moonlighto3

PostSubject: Re: Roan and So-Jun's black heart event   Roan and So-Jun's black heart event EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 12:08 pm

"Are you a loner?" He asked Roan. "I hate being alone...I grew up alone, so I hate it." He said. "Why do you want to be alone? You don't want to have friends?" He asked. "Did you grew up all alone?"
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

PostSubject: Re: Roan and So-Jun's black heart event   Roan and So-Jun's black heart event EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 9:09 am

Roan realized that''yes..i grew up alone with my stepfather.."Roan added"yes..i am a loner..because my father is the one who leave me alone to my stepfather who kept me alone too"Roan grab his hands.."well..it's okay..because i got you as a friend now"
Back to top Go down
moonlighto3
Farmer
Farmer
moonlighto3

PostSubject: Re: Roan and So-Jun's black heart event   Roan and So-Jun's black heart event EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 2:56 am

"Well, I didn't told you that you're my friend now, miss Roan." He said smiling. He looked at his watch, his eyes filled with shock, it was already 5:30 pm. He needed to go home and cook something for him to eat. "I got to go, Ran, nice to meet you, hope we can hang out some other time." He said to Roan. "How about the bar?"
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

PostSubject: Re: Roan and So-Jun's black heart event   Roan and So-Jun's black heart event EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 6:40 am

Roan at that moment lose her being tomboy..and blushed for a while..it was so her first time for a boy to ask her to hang out"why sure..what time are you free?"Roan said not looking at him straight..she felt nervous..really nervous..she was silent for a while.."umm..i guess i'll be going now..it's getting late..are you gonna stay for long?"
Back to top Go down
moonlighto3
Farmer
Farmer
moonlighto3

PostSubject: Re: Roan and So-Jun's black heart event   Roan and So-Jun's black heart event EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 7:30 am

When Roan asked him when is he free, he thought of a date.I'm working tomorrow. He thought. "Well, how about the day after tomorrow?" So-Jun asked Roan. "Are you free that day? Well, if you have to work, i'll just think of another date." He said calmly. "And no, i'm not gonna stay for long. I got to go and eat." He continued.
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

PostSubject: Re: Roan and So-Jun's black heart event   Roan and So-Jun's black heart event EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 9:06 am

Roan was looking at the sky"oh,it's getting late"Roan stand up and started walking..the she looked around and said"i'll be free another day..see you there!it will be fun to hang out!"roan was smiling while running along..she reached the entrance to the square and waved"bye bye!"
Back to top Go down
moonlighto3
Farmer
Farmer
moonlighto3

PostSubject: Re: Roan and So-Jun's black heart event   Roan and So-Jun's black heart event EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 10:42 am

So-Jun waved at Roan from afar. "Bye Bye, Miss!" He said and waved. "See you at the bar, ok?!" He shouted. Roan was gone. He was alone again. He looked at the sky, it was getting so dark. "I should run along too. I'm starving too." He said to himself and started to walk on his way home.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roan and So-Jun's black heart event   Roan and So-Jun's black heart event Empty

Back to top Go down

Roan and So-Jun's black heart event
Page 1 of 1