Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

So-Jun and Kitty's black heart event

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
moonlighto3
Farmer
Farmer
moonlighto3

Female Number of posts : 800
Roleplay Name : Mist Evergreen

So-Jun and Kitty's black heart event Empty
PostSubject: So-Jun and Kitty's black heart event   So-Jun and Kitty's black heart event EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 12:20 am

So-Jun walked into the beach, he can feel the fine sand getting under his feet. I wonder, if I didn't do it, are they still alive until now? Here with me, feeling the cold wind. Laughing. he thought with teary eyes.He continued to walk until hereached the water. "It's cold. Will they feel it too?"
Back to top Go down
http://midnightsuno3.deviantart.com/
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards : So-Jun and Kitty's black heart event Badge

PostSubject: Re: So-Jun and Kitty's black heart event   So-Jun and Kitty's black heart event EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 10:24 pm

Kitty was enjoying herself at the beach when a total stranger walked into the water talking to himself. He said it was could and asked if 'they feel it too.' It was somewhat unusual, afterall who was this guy talking about. She wondered if she should talk to him or mind her own business. She took a deep breath, "Anyone can feel the coldness of the water." She walked up to the guy standing about five feet away from him.
Back to top Go down
moonlighto3
Farmer
Farmer
moonlighto3

PostSubject: Re: So-Jun and Kitty's black heart event   So-Jun and Kitty's black heart event EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 9:11 am

So-Jun was startled when he heard a girl talk behind him. "Oh..." He murmured and turned around. "Hi!" He said smiling. "Really? Everyone can feel the coldness of the water?" He asked the girl. "Even the dead? Can they feel it too?" He continued asking. "I'm So-Jun, by the way, but you can call me Jun." He said.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: So-Jun and Kitty's black heart event   So-Jun and Kitty's black heart event EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 12:11 am

"Kitty. That's my name," she said after the Jun said his. She smiled gently and noticed his eyes. They were a gray-ish color and matched his hair quite well. His skin looked pale to her and he wore black; making her think that there is a possibility he's mourning the death of someone. "I don't know what it's like to be dead, but there is a possibility. No one really knows what it is like to be dead, so no one can know for shure. It's a variable. Many possible outcomes that are unable to predict."
Back to top Go down
moonlighto3
Farmer
Farmer
moonlighto3

PostSubject: Re: So-Jun and Kitty's black heart event   So-Jun and Kitty's black heart event EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 1:19 am

"Nice to meet you, Kitty!" Jun said. "Your name...sounds like my cat's!" Jun laughed. "Yeah, I asked a very stupid question, sorry." He apologized. "Who knows what the dead can feel? If someone said that they know what they can feel, It'll be so creepy. right?" He said. Jun noticed the clothes that Kitty wears. Very Colorful..."I love your clothes...Very stylish"
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: So-Jun and Kitty's black heart event   So-Jun and Kitty's black heart event EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 2:10 am

The fact that Jun told Kitty her name reminded him of his cat's made her giggle a bit. He seemed like a nice guy to her from first immpression. "I don't find your question stupid." She once asked this question before, but in a different manner. "Yeah it would be creepy if someone told me that the dead can feel. I'd wonder if they were sane to be exact."

So-jun complemented Kitty on her clothes and she wasn't shure how to react. She didn't get complomented on her wardrobe often, so she was kind of suriprized. "Umm... Thank you. Your clothes are pretty cool too."
Back to top Go down
moonlighto3
Farmer
Farmer
moonlighto3

PostSubject: Re: So-Jun and Kitty's black heart event   So-Jun and Kitty's black heart event EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 3:25 am

So-Jun loved the way Kitty giggled. "Such a cute laugh." He complimented.
"Yeah, I'd wonder if they're sane." He said. When he heard that Kitty said that his clothes were cool, it reminded him his family because they were the one who taught him the proper way of dressing. "Really? these clothes are cool? My parents were the one who taught me the proper way of dressing." So-Jun was really happy that someone appreciated his style. "Thanks for saying that. KittyCat." He laughed.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: So-Jun and Kitty's black heart event   So-Jun and Kitty's black heart event EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 2:18 pm

Kitty wasn't shure if she should feel happy or emmbarresed about Jun liking her giggle. To her it was just an average giggle that wasn't quite a laugh yet. "Thanks to you too," she being who she was, she would allow someone to get away with a compliment without a 'thank you.' Then Jun brought up the word parents. She should be happy that he has relations with his parents, but she felt kind of sad. She doesn't know her parents due to some weird accident that happened. "No problem," Kitty said still smiling though. She didn't like explaining her amnesia, so she wouldn't let him know.
Back to top Go down
moonlighto3
Farmer
Farmer
moonlighto3

PostSubject: Re: So-Jun and Kitty's black heart event   So-Jun and Kitty's black heart event EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 4:36 pm

So-Jun heard that Kitty thanked him. "You're welcome." He said. Jun doesn't know what to say. He know that he has a goodway with women but this is different. He can feel that something is common between him and Kitty. "So, are you with your parents? Me, to be honest, They're already dead. I killed them." He said.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: So-Jun and Kitty's black heart event   So-Jun and Kitty's black heart event EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 1:53 am

Kitty was surprized Jun asked her about her parents and even more surprized when he said he killed his. He seemed nice to her and she had a hard time accepting that this could be possible. She swallowed hard before speaking, "I can't remember anything past six months ago. I have amnesia, so I only know what others knew about my life." She paused for a moment thinking about what she was about to say, "I have trouble believing that you killed them. I think that people might have forced the blame on you. It was an accident, wasn't it?"
Back to top Go down
moonlighto3
Farmer
Farmer
moonlighto3

PostSubject: Re: So-Jun and Kitty's black heart event   So-Jun and Kitty's black heart event EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 2:11 am

So-Jun was happy to heard someone say that it wasn't all his fault. "You believe me?" Jun asked. He was too happy that someone is on his side and is not blaming him for what happened. "You're the only one who isn't blaming me, and I really appreciate that." Jun continued. Remembering what Kitty said about her amnesia, "Is it hard to have amnesia? You can't remember anything, can you?" He continued.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: So-Jun and Kitty's black heart event   So-Jun and Kitty's black heart event EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 2:17 am

"Yeah, your reaction is a definate sign that people were blaming you," Kitty sighed relieved and smiled. Some people he knew must have blamed him because he was the last one with his parents. The worst kind of jelously there is, for no one should be by someone they love while they are dying. It sounded like the worst kind of pain someone could experiance. "It's tough not being able to remember things. My memory started only a few months ago. I'm lucky that a lot of my friends supported me at first."
Back to top Go down
moonlighto3
Farmer
Farmer
moonlighto3

PostSubject: Re: So-Jun and Kitty's black heart event   So-Jun and Kitty's black heart event EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 3:25 am

Jun stared at Kitty and then he smiled. "Then, will you consider me as one of your friends?" He asked smiling. What a lovely girl. He thought. Jun was so happy because there's still someone who understands and is nice to him. "KittyCat, thanks for being nice to me!" Jun smiled to Kitty.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: So-Jun and Kitty's black heart event   So-Jun and Kitty's black heart event EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 4:36 am

Kitty was surprized that Jun asked her to be his friends, no one ever directly asked her to be friends before. Well, as far as she remembered at least. "Ya didn't need to ask me," she said smiling. He was a really nice guy to her, so why would she not consider him a friend. "You are my friend. I suppose I'm your friend too then. Thanks for being nice to me too Jun."
Back to top Go down
moonlighto3
Farmer
Farmer
moonlighto3

PostSubject: Re: So-Jun and Kitty's black heart event   So-Jun and Kitty's black heart event EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 5:30 am

So-Jun was surprised because Kitty was very friendly towards him, even if they just met. "Well, If you want me to consider you as your friend, You need to treat me sometime." He laughed. "Just kidding, don't take that seriously, okay?" He said. "No problem, You're nice to me too, so...It's ok!" He smiled. Kitty was a nice girl, so Jun didn't had problems to befriend her. "If you don't came here, maybe i'm there." He said while pointing at the far side of the sea. "Drowning."
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: So-Jun and Kitty's black heart event   So-Jun and Kitty's black heart event EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 3:35 pm

"Looks like you owe me for saving your life then," Kitty said giggling. She didn't mind meeting Jun today, he was a nice person. It was obvious she was having a good time and she was happy that she did get to meet Jun. "We should hang out sometime. It was nice meeting you, so I'd like to get together again, if you don't mind." She was still smiling, still having a good time.
Back to top Go down
moonlighto3
Farmer
Farmer
moonlighto3

PostSubject: Re: So-Jun and Kitty's black heart event   So-Jun and Kitty's black heart event EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 1:28 pm

"Yeah, I owe you for saving my life, and thanks!" He said smiling. When he heard Kitty said that they should hang out sometime, he became happier because for years, she was the first girl who asked him to hang out. "Sure! Just tell me where, ok, KittyCat?" He said. I wonder if she's having a good time. He thought. "By the way, are you having a good time? Because almost all of the people I know, says that I'm boring to be with." He said.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: So-Jun and Kitty's black heart event   So-Jun and Kitty's black heart event EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 3:08 pm

"No I've had the worst time of my life here, I'm so bored out of my mind," she said sarcasticly with a smile. "What kind of question is that Jun? I'm having a great time." Shouldn't he know that if someone asked him to hang out they enjoy being with him? She would have left by now if she wasn't having a good time. "Well, what do you like to do for fun? It might help us think of a place to go sometime."
Back to top Go down
moonlighto3
Farmer
Farmer
moonlighto3

PostSubject: Re: So-Jun and Kitty's black heart event   So-Jun and Kitty's black heart event EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 4:54 am

So-Jun felt a little embarrassed because of what Kitty had said. Jun. Idiot. Why did you asked her that question? he thought. "Well, I love to cook food. Can we go on a picnic sometime?" Jun asked Kitty. He can feel that his cheeks were a little hot. "So, how about you? What do you like to do for fun?" He asked Kitty curiously.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: So-Jun and Kitty's black heart event   So-Jun and Kitty's black heart event EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 6:09 pm

So-Jun mentioned going on a picnic because he liked to cook. She kind of enjoyed cooking herself too, so she was relieved that they had something they liked to do in common. She prefered baking to normal cooking to be honest though. "Yeah, shure we can go on a picnic sometime," Kitty said cheerfully. She thought about what she really liked to do. Nothing really came to mind, but star gazing. "I enjoy star gazing. I love looking up at the stars durning the night and looking for constilations." She giggled a bit, "I know it sounds kind of cheesy, but it's fun."
Back to top Go down
moonlighto3
Farmer
Farmer
moonlighto3

PostSubject: Re: So-Jun and Kitty's black heart event   So-Jun and Kitty's black heart event EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 12:14 am

When So-Jun heard Kitty mentioned star-gazing, he felt surprised because he also enjoys staar-gazing. "Really? You love star-gazing?" He said cheerfully. "Me too! Well, I guess we have a lot of common things. We can look on the stars while on a picnic, right?" He asked smiling.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: So-Jun and Kitty's black heart event   So-Jun and Kitty's black heart event EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 5:39 pm

Kitty was happy that So-Jun liked looking up at the stars too. She would often sit outside late at night by herself and just look at the stars. It was nice and quiet, but it was nothing like star gazing with a friend or two. "I take it that the picnic will be in the evening then?" Kitty said noticing that if they were going to go on a picnic and star gaze that they would need to have the picnic later in the day.
Back to top Go down
moonlighto3
Farmer
Farmer
moonlighto3

PostSubject: Re: So-Jun and Kitty's black heart event   So-Jun and Kitty's black heart event EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 6:48 am

Jun slightly laughed when he heard Kitty said thet they'll have the picnic at night. "Kidding, right? Of course, we'll have the picnic at night. So we can look at the stars. I can bring my telescope, if you want." Jun said cheefully. Wow, Kitty...This girl cheers me up. He thought. "Like my mom." He said softly.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: So-Jun and Kitty's black heart event   So-Jun and Kitty's black heart event EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 3:15 pm

A night picnic sounded exciting to Kitty. She normal had picnics during the day around noon, so this would be her first time having one during the night. Plus he said he'd bring his telescope, so she wouldn't have to go all the way to Waffle Island to get her own. "Huh?" Kitty said when she heard So-Jun say something that she couldn't quite hear. She tought about pestering him to know what he had said, but she wanted to ask about the picnic first, "Where and when do you want to meet for the picnic?"
Back to top Go down
moonlighto3
Farmer
Farmer
moonlighto3

PostSubject: Re: So-Jun and Kitty's black heart event   So-Jun and Kitty's black heart event EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 12:39 pm

So-Jun felt happy when he heard Kitty asked when and where they will meet for their night picnic. He couldn't think of a perfect date and place for their picnic. "How about you? When and where do you want to meet?" He asked. "Whenever you're available is fine with me, i'm not a busy person anyway." He said. "And about the thing that I said awhile ago. I said that you're like my mom." He suddenly said and looked down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So-Jun and Kitty's black heart event   So-Jun and Kitty's black heart event Empty

Back to top Go down

So-Jun and Kitty's black heart event
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next