Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

So-Jun and Kitty's black heart event

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards : So-Jun and Kitty's black heart event - Page 2 Badge

So-Jun and Kitty's black heart event - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: So-Jun and Kitty's black heart event   So-Jun and Kitty's black heart event - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 3:01 pm

Kitty was a terribly indesisive person, which ment it could take a while for her to decide on the perfect picnic spot. They could meet at the beach again, or the Goddess Pond. or perhaps the meadow on Sunshine Island. She had been to the beach a lot and to the meadow a few times, but she hadn't been by the Goddess pond in a while. "What about tommarrow, 7:30 P.M. at the Goddess Pond?" Kitty did have to manage her store during the day, but she often would take breaks from work now that she thought about it. So-Jun looked down when he said she was like his mom. "Why so glum? You're thinking too much, aren't ya?"
Back to top Go down
moonlighto3
Farmer
Farmer
moonlighto3

Female Number of posts : 800
Roleplay Name : Mist Evergreen

PostSubject: Re: So-Jun and Kitty's black heart event   So-Jun and Kitty's black heart event - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 3:10 pm

So-Jun looked at Kitty smiling, pretending that everything's fine. "Sure, tomorrow, at 7:30, let's meet at the Goddess pond. I'll cook for you some delicious foods. So both of us can take a break, I'lkl also bring my telescope, ok?" He said. When he heard Kitty asked him why he's so glum, and thinking too much, he stared at Kitty. "Me? I'm ok. I just remembered some...old memories...bad and happy memories. I'll be fine. Don't worry 'bout me." He said comfortably and with a soft smile.
Back to top Go down
http://midnightsuno3.deviantart.com/
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: So-Jun and Kitty's black heart event   So-Jun and Kitty's black heart event - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 4:38 pm

Kitty was happy that So-Jun agreed with what she said and was excited to eat someone else's cooking besides her own. "I'll atleast bring some cookies," Kitty said not letting So-Jun bring everything. Otherwise she would beat herself up over it. When So-Jun explained he was just remembering some memories Kitty was worried, but she kind of knew what he was going through. Whenever she'd remember something herself she'd look all sad too. "Okay, you shouldn't think to much though. I better get going soon, I haven't had dinner yet and I'm starving."
Back to top Go down
moonlighto3
Farmer
Farmer
moonlighto3

PostSubject: Re: So-Jun and Kitty's black heart event   So-Jun and Kitty's black heart event - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 1:08 am

When Jun heard Kitty said that she'd bring some cookies, he felt excited because he hadn't eat some cookies for such a long time. "Ok! Make sure you'd bring some cookies ok? I want to eat cookies." He said. "And...Bye Bye!" Jun said happily while smiling at Kitty when he heard Kitty said that she'd go now. "Be safe, ok?"
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: So-Jun and Kitty's black heart event   So-Jun and Kitty's black heart event - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 2:41 am

"Right back at you," Kitty said cheerfully. "Bye, see ya tommarrow." She headed towards the path knowing the long way home that was ahead of her. So-Jun was a nice guy by the looks of it, so she was somewhat excited for the picnic tommarrow. She never had a picnic late at night before it was new to her. Before she knew it she was home making shure she had the ingredients for the cookies while eating a sandwich.
Back to top Go down
moonlighto3
Farmer
Farmer
moonlighto3

PostSubject: Re: So-Jun and Kitty's black heart event   So-Jun and Kitty's black heart event - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 8:30 am

lol
Back to top Go down
Game Results
Master Farmer
Master Farmer
Game Results

Male Number of posts : 1098

PostSubject: Re: So-Jun and Kitty's black heart event   So-Jun and Kitty's black heart event - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 8:30 am

The member 'moonlighto3' has done the following action : Events

'Field Item' :
So-Jun and Kitty's black heart event - Page 2 Grass_green
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So-Jun and Kitty's black heart event   So-Jun and Kitty's black heart event - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

So-Jun and Kitty's black heart event
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2