Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

It's too hot! (Black Friendship Event: Miharu and Fox)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
foxtail616
Master Farmer
Master Farmer
foxtail616

Female Number of posts : 1445
Roleplay Name : Fox
Awards : It's too hot! (Black Friendship Event: Miharu and Fox) Foxtail-1

It's too hot! (Black Friendship Event: Miharu and Fox) Empty
PostSubject: It's too hot! (Black Friendship Event: Miharu and Fox)   It's too hot! (Black Friendship Event: Miharu and Fox) EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 3:36 am

Fox was at the beach. Not to swim, not to have fun. She was there because it was HOT.
Too hot to stay at the farm. Fox's hair was in a bun, and she was wearing a tank top and shorts. There were a ton of people in the water, swimming in floaties, and splashing each other with water.
Fox was in the shallow side of the water, just sitting down. She felt better now that the cool water was around her.
It felt like a cold bath.
After awhile, Fox was bored. She didn't know what to do next, so she just sat there.
Back to top Go down
Miharu_Nakashima
Farmer
Farmer
Miharu_Nakashima

Female Number of posts : 481
Roleplay Name : Miharu

PostSubject: Re: It's too hot! (Black Friendship Event: Miharu and Fox)   It's too hot! (Black Friendship Event: Miharu and Fox) EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 11:13 pm

Miharu sighed with exitement. She loves any time she goes to the beach. So she knew today was going to be a good day. Especially since it was really hot. She wore a baby blue one piece swimsuit with little ruffles on the bottom. She on the beach barefoot, then the hot sands forced her to run to the safe haven of the water. 'There are so many people here today!' Miharu thought to herself, 'It wouldn't be too hard to find someone to play with!'
She looked around for a person to play with, but everyone seemed to be playing with someone else.She looked every where when she saw a girl just sitting in the shallow area of the water. Was she going to do anything? No. No she wasn't, she just looked out on the sea. She looked like she needed a friend! Miharu swam up to the girl ,"Hi! I'm Miharu! Do you want to play with me?" she smiled sweetly
Back to top Go down
foxtail616
Master Farmer
Master Farmer
foxtail616

PostSubject: Re: It's too hot! (Black Friendship Event: Miharu and Fox)   It's too hot! (Black Friendship Event: Miharu and Fox) EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 11:23 pm

"Huh?"
She looked behind her, and saw a girl who looked very cheery.
"Oh, hi there." Fox paused. "Play with you?"
She hadn't done such a thing since she was 6 years old. But...
"Okay, I'll play with you," she giggled.
"What do you want to do?"
Back to top Go down
Miharu_Nakashima
Farmer
Farmer
Miharu_Nakashima

PostSubject: Re: It's too hot! (Black Friendship Event: Miharu and Fox)   It's too hot! (Black Friendship Event: Miharu and Fox) EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 11:27 pm

"Hmm, we can play Marco Polo if you want." Miharu said, saying the first water game that popped into her head.
Back to top Go down
foxtail616
Master Farmer
Master Farmer
foxtail616

PostSubject: Re: It's too hot! (Black Friendship Event: Miharu and Fox)   It's too hot! (Black Friendship Event: Miharu and Fox) EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 11:29 pm

"Marco What?" she asked.
By 'playing', Fox had thought she meant playing with rocks together, like Fox used to do.
She felt like she'd heard the word 'marco polo' before, but she didn't know it was a game.
"How do you play that?" she finally asked.
Back to top Go down
Miharu_Nakashima
Farmer
Farmer
Miharu_Nakashima

PostSubject: Re: It's too hot! (Black Friendship Event: Miharu and Fox)   It's too hot! (Black Friendship Event: Miharu and Fox) EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 11:41 pm

Miharu was shocked! She thought that everyone knewhow to play 'Marco Polo' But everyone can't be expected to know what it is(unless it's the law) "Well Marco Polo is a game when we are in the water and Polo has his eyes closed and he tries to find Marco by shouting "Marco!" and then Marco responds saying "polo!" It is sort of like water tag." She tried to explain. She hoped that she could play with her.
Back to top Go down
foxtail616
Master Farmer
Master Farmer
foxtail616

PostSubject: Re: It's too hot! (Black Friendship Event: Miharu and Fox)   It's too hot! (Black Friendship Event: Miharu and Fox) EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 11:45 pm

"Okay, i think I got it," she said
"Do you want to be Marco? Or should I?" she smiled.
Fox stood up from where she was, feeling wet.
Back to top Go down
Miharu_Nakashima
Farmer
Farmer
Miharu_Nakashima

PostSubject: Re: It's too hot! (Black Friendship Event: Miharu and Fox)   It's too hot! (Black Friendship Event: Miharu and Fox) EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 11:51 pm

"I can be Polo, and you can be Marco. Oh! One more thing, you can't get out of the water! That's cheating." She said, getting waist deep in the water. "Tell me when you're ready!" She smiled, closing her eyes.
Back to top Go down
foxtail616
Master Farmer
Master Farmer
foxtail616

PostSubject: Re: It's too hot! (Black Friendship Event: Miharu and Fox)   It's too hot! (Black Friendship Event: Miharu and Fox) EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 1:08 am

She slowly walked into the water, farther and farther. "Ready" she yelled, giggling.
Right. Just run and yell 'polo' when she yells' marco'.
Back to top Go down
Miharu_Nakashima
Farmer
Farmer
Miharu_Nakashima

PostSubject: Re: It's too hot! (Black Friendship Event: Miharu and Fox)   It's too hot! (Black Friendship Event: Miharu and Fox) EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 1:16 am

"Marco!" Miharu shouted, feeling her way around for the girl. "Oh! One more thing! What's your name? I don't belive I got it!" She asked shouting
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's too hot! (Black Friendship Event: Miharu and Fox)   It's too hot! (Black Friendship Event: Miharu and Fox) Empty

Back to top Go down

It's too hot! (Black Friendship Event: Miharu and Fox)
Page 1 of 1