Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Yin and Yang(black friendship event)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

Female Number of posts : 6693
Roleplay Name : Kazumi Martin

Awards : Yin and Yang(black friendship event) Afsangelaward-4

Yin and Yang(black friendship event) Empty
PostSubject: Yin and Yang(black friendship event)   Yin and Yang(black friendship event) EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 9:03 pm

Kauzmi sat on a tree brach, giggling and hanging upside down. Ever since she had recoverd of her mono, she had been pushing herself less hard and found she had more free time. Her short brown hair reached for the ground and her hazel eyes measured how high up she was. Kazumi's blood rushed to her face, turing it red. She hoisted herself back up and blanced herself back on the branch. All was silent, except for a familer wind blowing through the trees, causing them to chatter away queitly. A wide smile crossed over kazumi's face.
Back to top Go down
usagituskino321

Female Number of posts : 27

PostSubject: Re: Yin and Yang(black friendship event)   Yin and Yang(black friendship event) EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 11:47 pm

N/A

Last edited by bren matthews on Fri Aug 24, 2012 2:03 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Yin and Yang(black friendship event)   Yin and Yang(black friendship event) EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 12:06 am

Kazumi had smiled. Kauzmi had smiled becuase she saw someone nearby, leaning agenst a tree. Kazu wrapped her legs tight aroudnd the tree and dropped down so she was hanging upside down. "Hi there!" she waved, now in plain sight. Kazumi's legs slipped from the tree and she landed hard on the ground. "Ouch!' Kazu wore worn ripped jeans and a yellow tank top. Her hair had a yellow clip in it.
Back to top Go down
usagituskino321

PostSubject: Re: Yin and Yang(black friendship event)   Yin and Yang(black friendship event) EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 1:04 am

N/A

Last edited by bren matthews on Fri Aug 24, 2012 2:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Yin and Yang(black friendship event)   Yin and Yang(black friendship event) EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 11:35 am

Kazu slowly stood up. 'Ya it does!" "But it was kinda fun! haha!" Kauzmi brushed herself off, she had gotten a tiny scrap on her knee, but was otherwise fine. Kazu looked up to get a good look at the guy for the first time. "You must be new here!" she pointed out excitedly. "My name's Kazumi! It's very nice to meet you!" "Welcome welcome!" that wide smle streched across Kazumi's face again. "If you like, i could show you around sometime!" "There are so many nice people here!" "I own a farm down in fore-get-me-not valley." "It's really such a pretty place." "Ah! i'm sorry, i'm babbling again, arn't I?"
Back to top Go down
usagituskino321

PostSubject: Re: Yin and Yang(black friendship event)   Yin and Yang(black friendship event) EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 4:05 pm

N/A

Last edited by bren matthews on Fri Aug 24, 2012 2:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Yin and Yang(black friendship event)   Yin and Yang(black friendship event) EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 8:10 pm

Kazu stopped talking and calmed down a bit. "Ah, yes." "There's an inn and a hotel." "I could take you there if you like but...." The uneasy vibe of the guy was starting to finally sink in. "If you don't have enough money, i could lend you some....AH! n-not that i suspected you didn't have any money or anything!" "it's just.....is anything wrong?" "i-i know we just met but...if you need anything, you can always seek me out" "i'll listen."
Back to top Go down
usagituskino321

PostSubject: Re: Yin and Yang(black friendship event)   Yin and Yang(black friendship event) EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 8:22 pm

N/A

Last edited by bren matthews on Fri Aug 24, 2012 2:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Yin and Yang(black friendship event)   Yin and Yang(black friendship event) EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 8:29 pm

Kazu nodded slowly, but didn't move.. 'I don't except you to pay me back." "Also, don't put on a facade in front of me." "If you're angry, mad, or upset about something, just say it." Kazumi walked up and put some money she had with her in his hands. A gentle smile crossed ove rKazumi's face. It was nice meeting you, sir." She said. Unintensionaly, kazu leaned up and kissed him on the cheek. A friendly "hello, goodbye" thing she had picked up from chase. it had become second nature to her. Kazumi turned on her heels and started tword the the path out of the forest. "I hope we can meet sometime again soon~" she called waving her her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yin and Yang(black friendship event)   Yin and Yang(black friendship event) Empty

Back to top Go down

Yin and Yang(black friendship event)
Page 1 of 1