Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

BOREDOM. Is it a disease or what?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Crunchy Roll
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Crunchy Roll

Female Number of posts : 143
Roleplay Name : Ayaka Woulfe

BOREDOM. Is it a disease or what? Empty
PostSubject: BOREDOM. Is it a disease or what?   BOREDOM. Is it a disease or what? EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 7:02 pm

Ayaka sat cross-legged near the shore of the beach, her head held in her hands, staring blankly out into the sun. There was nobody here. It was a beautiful, warm day. There was a nice breeze, the view was perfect, the water looked decent for swimming. Letting out a groan, Ayaka picked up a piece of driftwood beside her and bashed her head against it a couple of times, before dropping it. "Ow" she commented, rubbing her forhead.

God. It was such a beautfiful day, and yet.... "I'M SO GODDAMN BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORED!" Ayaka screamed at no one in particular, since there was no one there. She reached for the driftwood again, only pressing her forhead against the driftwood. This was so unfair...She felt like drinking the day away.... Was there a place that sold beer here, or would she have to go all the way back to her house?

Letting out a defeated, mournful groan, Ayaka kind of just...collapsed forward, her head resting on the driftwood, her body tangled oddly on the sand from going from sitting to lying down with only one moment. She gripped some of the sand between her fingers, watching it fall from her hand and back to the ground. Wasn't the ocean supposed to wash away all bad feelings?
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards : BOREDOM. Is it a disease or what? Badge

PostSubject: Re: BOREDOM. Is it a disease or what?   BOREDOM. Is it a disease or what? EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 8:55 pm

With nothing better to do Kitty found herself wandering around Forget-Me-Not Valley till she reached the beach. The town seemed oddly quiet today and probably would remain that way by the looks of it. She made her way to the water tempted to dip her feet in it to cool them off. Walking all over wasn't really good for her feet and blisters had started to form on them.

The beach looked as it always did to her. The sand wasn't really disturbed, the sun was really bright, and the waves were calm. It took her a moment to see a girl perhaps a few years younger than her in a weird position laying on the sand. Kitty couldn't help but say something, "Yo. You okay?"
Back to top Go down
Crunchy Roll
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Crunchy Roll

PostSubject: Re: BOREDOM. Is it a disease or what?   BOREDOM. Is it a disease or what? EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 7:44 pm

Ayaka raised her head, looking up at the girl. "Huuuuh..?" she murmured, her back crunching up for a second before she lifted herself into her normal sitting position. "Am I...Okay?" she mused, as if asking herself the question aswell. "I-I don't know..." she said, somewhat flusttered.

"It's such a beatuiful day...And yet...I'm finding that I can't enojy myself. At all" Ayaka groaned, rubbing her temples. "It's like...Like...Well, when you've seen the same old song and dance...Over and over again....It just...loses it's magic, you know?" she rambled on, staring out into the ocean somewhat sadly.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: BOREDOM. Is it a disease or what?   BOREDOM. Is it a disease or what? EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 11:29 pm

It was obvious to Kitty that the girl she found was a little unusal. Normally you wouldn't find someone laying on the sand in an akward position on a day like today. The girl did seem a bit down today, like something bad had just happened. Kitty's insticts were often wrong though, so it might not be a good idea to ask if something is up.

For the girl apparently she needed a change in scenery or something like that. Kitty didn't quite stand how the girl was feeling after she just talked about it. She blamed her lack of knowing what to do on her amnesia as usual. "Ummm... Well, I have to admit that it has been pretty quiet for the valley today," Kitty said trying to think while she was talking, "But you could hang out with me if you have nothing better to do."
Back to top Go down
Crunchy Roll
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Crunchy Roll

PostSubject: Re: BOREDOM. Is it a disease or what?   BOREDOM. Is it a disease or what? EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 11:56 pm

Ayaka blinked, thinking it over. It would be nice to be with someone new today. Forget Me Not Valley was growing old to her... Maybe she would go to Mineral Town and open a Construction buisnness, even if that wasn't what her parents wanted.

Her brother wouldn't like it either. He had wanted to open a cafe in Forget-Me-Not, but if she went...Usually he would follow. She felt bad, but he shouldn't mind a cafe in Mineral Town...Or maybe he'd grow a spine and stick with his dream.

Standing up in a single fluent motion, Ayaka reverted to her usually hunched over position, making her look only 5"6. She straightend up, her back cracking in several places, and rose to her true height of 5"10. "....Yeah, that sounds good..." Ayaka mused, holding her hand out to the girl who was possibly shorter then her.

"Ayaka Woulfe....Future Construction worker. You would be...?" she asked, finding it rude not to introduce herself first. No matter how eccentric she could be, manners and respect were always something she tried to mantain at all times.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: BOREDOM. Is it a disease or what?   BOREDOM. Is it a disease or what? EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 2:00 am

"Kitty Kitz, black smith," Kitty said shaking Ayaka's hand. The girl appeared to be shorter than Kitty, but once Ayaka straighted out her back it proved to Kitty that Ayaka was about an inch taller than her. It seemed that Ayaka was poliet, but somewhat aloof. Someone that did what they want, not cause they are told to, but cause it goes with the flow of things.

Kitty wasn't shure what to do though with Ayaka. She hadn't really thought about it that far and should have been a little more planned out. She bent over and grabbed a pepple and threw it into the ocean making a loud plop noise. She couldn't skip a stone to save her life, so that was out of the question and fishing was really boring to her. "What do you want to do?"
Back to top Go down
Crunchy Roll
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Crunchy Roll

PostSubject: Re: BOREDOM. Is it a disease or what?   BOREDOM. Is it a disease or what? EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 12:56 pm

Ayaka watched the stone fall into the water, and instinctivly took a stone from her pocket (She always had pebbles in her pockets, for reasons unknown even to her), and tossed it into the ocean, the stone skipping across the water a dozen times or so before sinking.

"What do I....want to do?" Ayaka asked herself, tilting her head upwards slightly to stare into the sun. "Hm..." Just then, something clicked in Ayaka's mind. "Well... Some may think it's childish..." she said, somewhat flusstered, staring at the sand beneath her feet.

"But...I kinda want to build a sand castle~" Ayaka explained, extending her hands outwards as if she was explaining something momentous. "I....I really haven't done it since I was a kid...And I remeber the times at this beach...to be the best..." She said, flussttered still, blushing slightly.

The reason her memories were all from this beach is porbably because she had never left the Valley....She needed to look into doing that. Even with a new tempo, a singer should still sing more then one song, or he will grow bored with his profesion...
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: BOREDOM. Is it a disease or what?   BOREDOM. Is it a disease or what? EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 4:27 pm

It was now Kitty's turn to watch a pepple be thrown into the ocean. The only difference between her's and Ayaka's was that her pepple didn't have any luck and Ayaka's skiped ten or tweleve times. Kitty's response was a simple shrug of her shoulders. She really didn't care that someone could beat her at stone skipping, she always sucked.

Ayaka sounded nervous when she told Kitty what she wanted to do. She probably was really emmbarresed by what she wanted to do or just nervous around new people. As Ayaka explained that she wanted to make a sand castle and why. "Okay. Fine with me," Kitty said. She'd probably do anything Ayaka would have suggested. The morning was slow and it always left her in a bored mood for some odd reason.
Back to top Go down
Crunchy Roll
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Crunchy Roll

PostSubject: Re: BOREDOM. Is it a disease or what?   BOREDOM. Is it a disease or what? EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 4:39 pm

Ayaka broke out into a warm and relieved smile. "Oh...Thanks~" Ayaka never used shovels or pails, even as a kid, so she immeaditly dropped to her knees and began heaving enourmous amounts of sand infront of her.

Once she'd collected enough sand to rival the height of her and Kitty, she peered around the sand pile to look at her. "So, what type of design should we do~? Normal Castle? Twin Towers? ....Taj Mahal?" Ayaka questioned, grinning widely and childishly.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: BOREDOM. Is it a disease or what?   BOREDOM. Is it a disease or what? EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 1:32 am

Kitty was baffled at the options Ayaka said to her. How could they even build a sand castle that looks like the Taj Mahl or the Twin Towers? The Taj Mahl would propaply collapse due to being top heavy and the Twin Towers were long and skinny. Sand needed good strong bases to be able to make anything like that or the castle would be way bigger than them. Neverless, Kitty ended up asking this, "How in the world could we make the Taj Mahl? Wouldn't the top be too heavy for the base? I think it would collapse, unless you know how to make mircales happen with sand castle building."

Now that Kitty thought about it Ayaka said she was a future construction worker, maybe she learned how to make complicate sand castles from that some how. Ayaka was probably more skilled than she was expecting at the moment. She was all aloof on the beach before, so it naturally made Kitty think she was more of a lazy kind of person who didn't care what she was doing. Yet, Ayaka seemed to be bursting with energy at the moment, "Nevermind. I guess you can just show me. Afterall, you did say you're a future construction worker."
Back to top Go down
Crunchy Roll
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Crunchy Roll

PostSubject: Re: BOREDOM. Is it a disease or what?   BOREDOM. Is it a disease or what? EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 1:50 am

Ayaka grinned sheepishly at Kitty. "Weeeelll.....My Dad began to teach my how to constructe with those sand structures. Just when I was a little girl. He was brilliant.... I was fascinated..." she explained. It seemed that no matter what kind of mood she was in, anything in construction always made her happy. Cheered her up. Filled her with the excitement of a small child on Christmas.

"See, it's just a combanation of mud, white sand, clay, and the occasinal seashell or twig" Ayaka explained matter of factly, as she began clawing away at a patch of sand in attempt to dig deep enough to unearth clay. She already had a ton of white sand, and mud could be made easily enough...
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: BOREDOM. Is it a disease or what?   BOREDOM. Is it a disease or what? EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 1:59 am

Ayaka told ingredents for the sand castle she had never thought about using. If you did think about it though, sand was too powdery to stand up like clay and mud did. To her it seemed this girl really did love building stuff, it was easy to tell just by looking at her face when she talked about it. She had the knowlege of a master, but the egarness of a little child. Kitty sat down and helped scoop up sand to unearth clay. "I never thought about using anything but sand before."

Deep down Kitty couldn't help but feel a little sting in her heart. She couldn't remember what having parents was like or what her parents were like at all. Everyone made them sound as if they were so great. It's alway, 'My dad did this...' or 'My mom knowed this...', truthfull Kitty was starting to get sick of it. Having amnesia sucked and only made her angry or jealous, on a few occasions confused and flustered too.
Back to top Go down
Crunchy Roll
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Crunchy Roll

PostSubject: Re: BOREDOM. Is it a disease or what?   BOREDOM. Is it a disease or what? EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 2:45 am

"Really? Just using sand always makes stuff collapse, you know...." She said, chuckling. "Like using just one ingredient cannt build a structure~!" Ayaka exclaimed, heaving a whole ton of clay to the surface. Then, as she was clumping iit together with the sand as she begun the bottom of the structure, a frown pulled across her face. Talking about her parents brought an ache to her heart too.

Oblivious to Kitty's amnesia and pain as she was to many things, Ayaka ranted on about her elders, though not nessciarly in a kind manner. "But of course, Dad's not always so bright...I think he's going senile early..." she ranted. "Since James ins't a good heir, he keeps going on about how 'Your going to be the man of this house someday, Ayaka'. 'We should change your name to Aaron, Ayaka'. 'If you're going to be the sun, Aya-kun, we need to remove your breasts and give you a manhood, etc....'

Ayaka ranted, her anger growing slowly. Without noticing it, she had already built the entire bottom of the Taj Mahal Sand Castle. Rage is a good motivater, I suppose~
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: BOREDOM. Is it a disease or what?   BOREDOM. Is it a disease or what? EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 8:38 pm

"I should have known that," Kitty said in a grumpy mood cause she never realized that you could use something other than sand to build a sand castle. It was idiotic of her not to think of using clay. No wonder why she always got angry when she started to build things, she lacked the knowledge of how to do so.

Ayaka talked about her parents some more and it appeared she was getting angry because of it. Normally people would generally smile when they talked about their parents, but only part of that was true with Ayaka. Kitty was only terrified a little of saying something wrong and getting her hand bit off. She didn't even help with the castle that much too. Before she knew it the base was already done, "You know you don't have to tell me about your parents, well father. Then again you probably don't talk about him that much, so it is good you're venting." Kitty's voice trailed off.
Back to top Go down
Crunchy Roll
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Crunchy Roll

PostSubject: Re: BOREDOM. Is it a disease or what?   BOREDOM. Is it a disease or what? EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 12:41 am

Ayaka stopped suddenly, blinking. She'd just rambled on about her parents again....Without really noticing it. "Well....I guess...Sorry you had to hear it, though, Kitty..." she bit her bottom lip, drawing blood. "It's just hard sometimes, with all the pressure from Dad. Mums not as bad, but...." Slowing the blood, she wrinkled her nose and continued. " Sometimes I just want to.... Run away from it all...." She murmured as she began on half of the top, something regieristring with her that she'd probably need mud soon.

Raising her head from her focus on the Taj Mahal, she smiled apolegeticly. "Sorry, I've just been rambling on about my parents.... I should spare you" Ayaka aplogized, smiling. " I haven't let you speak much at all..." she admmitted, blushing slightly.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: BOREDOM. Is it a disease or what?   BOREDOM. Is it a disease or what? EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 2:12 am

Ayaka had bit her lip harder than Kitty would have herself, causing them to start to bleed. Maybe Kitty shouldn't have reacted the way she did, then Ayaka probably would be bleeding at all. She had to find a way to make it up to Ayaka. It wasn't like her to hurt someone's feelings at all, so why did she so easily. "It's okay. I have stressful times when I need to vent often too. It's not easy having amnesia, but I shouldn't have become angry at you for regretting memories with your dad."

The mud supply Ayaka had created had become drastically small, so Kitty started to make some of her own so Ayaka could continue work on the Taj Mahal. "I'm not that much of a talker, so it doesn't really matter anymore. It's not like I have any life stories to tell you," she said refering to her amnesia.
Back to top Go down
Crunchy Roll
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Crunchy Roll

PostSubject: Re: BOREDOM. Is it a disease or what?   BOREDOM. Is it a disease or what? EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 8:38 pm

Ayaka blinked, licking the blood away. Kitty had amnesia? ......Well, her dad was lactose and tolerante, so she kinda understood what to and not to do. Don't make a fuss. That makes them angry. Just state it as a fact. "Well..." she started, thinking over her words. "That could have it's disidvantages" she stated plainly, smiling in thanks for the mud Kitty was collecting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BOREDOM. Is it a disease or what?   BOREDOM. Is it a disease or what? Empty

Back to top Go down

BOREDOM. Is it a disease or what?
Page 1 of 1