Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Boredom at the Pond [Reserved Gabriel & Momoko]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Momoko
Farmer
Farmer
Momoko

Female Number of posts : 414
Roleplay Name : Momo, Momo-chan
Awards : Boredom at the Pond [Reserved Gabriel & Momoko] Carboaward

Boredom at the Pond [Reserved Gabriel & Momoko] Empty
PostSubject: Boredom at the Pond [Reserved Gabriel & Momoko]   Boredom at the Pond [Reserved Gabriel & Momoko] EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 11:05 pm

Goddess Pond. A place which calms Momoko down whenever stress hits her or is feeling down about something. Today, it was neither of those. She was just lonely and happened to unconciously wander here in search for someone to hang out with. Though, it was nice to sit here at the edge of the pond, and look at the clear, sparkling blue water...
Momoko exhaled and threw her head back, "Man! Today is such a nice day!"
"Why can't anything intersting happen today?"
What she didn't expect was that someone was walking the path to the pond, also.
Back to top Go down
http://mizu_kanon.livejournal.com
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards : Boredom at the Pond [Reserved Gabriel & Momoko] Badge

PostSubject: Re: Boredom at the Pond [Reserved Gabriel & Momoko]   Boredom at the Pond [Reserved Gabriel & Momoko] EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 12:30 am

Gabriel walked steadliy going where the breeze took him. It was late spring, almost summer, and the weather was very plesant today with a gentle breeze that felt oddly refreshing to him. Maybe what made everything seem so good was the fact that his cast was removed off his left arm yesterday or the fact that today he wasn't working. It didn't matter why he was in a good mood though, the important thing was that he was in a good mood.

As he walked along the path he saw a person gazing at the pond. He had never really looked into the waters himself, so he couldn't help but be curious about it. The girl was small and young, perhaps in her early teens like that one girl that kicked him in the leg awhile ago. Part of him was surprised to see someone else so young here for most of the people he knew where in their late teens or twenties. She spoke aloud to no one in particular, she probably thought she was still alone here. It was a question though and Gabriel couldn't help but give her an awnser.

"Sometimes you have to make interesting things happen," he said.
Back to top Go down
Momoko
Farmer
Farmer
Momoko

PostSubject: Re: Boredom at the Pond [Reserved Gabriel & Momoko]   Boredom at the Pond [Reserved Gabriel & Momoko] EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 1:05 am

Momoko was surprised to hear an answer, from her rhetorical question. It was voice she had never heard before in the valley... She quickly snapped her small head around to see someone was there. It was a boy who looked way older than her and from what she can tell from his appearance, he looked like someone professional. Suddenly, her shyness in front of older people instinct kicked in and her mind thought of two choices. One, just run away and ignore the boy. Two, just create small talk, a.k.a babble. Momoko didn't have time to choose, since she had already had started talking.

"H-hello there! Lovely weather, isn't it?" Momoko blurted out quickly.

Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Boredom at the Pond [Reserved Gabriel & Momoko]   Boredom at the Pond [Reserved Gabriel & Momoko] EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 1:27 am

The girl was clearly shocked to hear him talk to her and it was easy for Gabriel to tell that she was feeling uneasy about him being there. His job involved observing people afterall, and it obvious that she either didn't like talking to strangers or was nervous around someone like him: older and a man of all things. He couldn't help but laugh a little when she started to talk for she seemed very flustered. "Hey," he said casually trying not to chuckle. "I have to agree it is pretty nice out."
Back to top Go down
Momoko
Farmer
Farmer
Momoko

PostSubject: Re: Boredom at the Pond [Reserved Gabriel & Momoko]   Boredom at the Pond [Reserved Gabriel & Momoko] EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 1:49 am

The stranger is laughing at me! she thought angrily. Just because I have a babbling issue! Momoko tried to scowl at him, but somehow it just more like a pout. While she was adorably pouting at him, she started to think back of what he first said...

Making things happen... she repeated in her mind.

It was an interesting idea... What can she do to make fun things happen? Talk to this stranger? She glanced back at him for a moment and decided, It would intrigue me to find out more about him...

Her pout stopped and was replaced by a small smile, and said to him, "As long you promise to not laugh at me, I would like to introduce myself and ask you a couple of questions on this nice day."
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Boredom at the Pond [Reserved Gabriel & Momoko]   Boredom at the Pond [Reserved Gabriel & Momoko] EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 2:17 am

"Sorry," Gabriel said noticing that the girl was unhappy about his laughter. He'd just have to try to hold it in, otherwise she might kick him in the shin or something. The girls here were always unpredictable, so it'd be a good idea to get on her good side--that is if it was still possible. She seemed pretty upset about the laughing thing, but now she was trying to make conversation again. This time she was more confident about it though.

"Okay," Gabriel said interesting in what this girl had to ask him of all people. He was just a stranger to her afterall, so there couldn't be much she could ask him just yet.
Back to top Go down
Momoko
Farmer
Farmer
Momoko

PostSubject: Re: Boredom at the Pond [Reserved Gabriel & Momoko]   Boredom at the Pond [Reserved Gabriel & Momoko] EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 4:04 pm

After she saw he stopped laughing and apologized, she felt better and more confident to talk more to this... interesting person. Well, at least he seemed nice. she mused. Momoko took a deep breath in, and decided to start with the basics of introducing herself and then getting this stranger to introduce himself to her.

"Well...I'm Momoko. But most people call Momo around here."

Usually, she would be all energetic and hyper in front of new faces, but she felt like she had to restrain herself in front of a more... older person. I hope that sounded mature! she thought to herself excitedly.

"Now, what's your name?"
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Boredom at the Pond [Reserved Gabriel & Momoko]   Boredom at the Pond [Reserved Gabriel & Momoko] EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 12:13 am

The girl introduced herself in a very mature manner for her age. She probably was around ten years younger than him, but already showed quite a bit of maturity for her age. Gabriel only had his moments when he considered himself mature and that was only a work when he needed to be mature around patients. He had times when that slipped away from him though.

"I'm Dr. Gabriel Cunningham," he said since Momo was interested in knowing his name. "When I'm not working you can call me Gabriel or Gabe though."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Boredom at the Pond [Reserved Gabriel & Momoko]   Boredom at the Pond [Reserved Gabriel & Momoko] Empty

Back to top Go down

Boredom at the Pond [Reserved Gabriel & Momoko]
Page 1 of 1