Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~A Secret Love~ A JillXSkye Story

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

Female Number of posts : 1848

~A Secret Love~ A JillXSkye Story Empty
PostSubject: ~A Secret Love~ A JillXSkye Story   ~A Secret Love~ A JillXSkye Story EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 1:48 am

Jill’s Point Of View

It was late. About midnight. I was walking down the path to the Goddess Pond. I wanted to see him. The boy who changed my life. Skye. I heard something... What was it? It felt as if I was frozen. I just stood there trying to figure out what was making a rustle in the bushes. Then it hit me. Really it was more of a touch on my shoulders. Even so, I refused to scream. I looked at both of my shoulders to see hands. Then they moved and covered my eyes. “Guess who?” It was Skye. “Scaring me again?” I tried not to show anger in my voice. I failed. He looked at me with curiosity in his eyes. “I was only joking... Why are you so mad?” I chuckled. He hadn’t noticed. “Look in your pocket!” He cautiously put his hand in his pocket to find curry noodles. “J-Jill! You know I hate curry noodles. Also these are new pants!!!” I was laughing so hard I fell into the pond. It was deeper than I thought. Like the deep end of a pool. I was sinking, not doing anything. Just sinking when I felt these arms around me. I then felt air going through my lungs. I looked up to see Skye placing me on the grass. “I thought you were angry at me...”

He was panting. It seemed he had panicked. “I couldn’t let the girl I love drown, even if she did something she shouldn’t have!” I felt my heart melt. He didn’t have to jump in. I was going to swim up. “”T-thanks...” He was so thoughtful even if he was a thief. “So... Do I get a kiss for rescuing you?” Ever since we started ‘dating’ he had always wanted that kiss. “In your dreams!” His head dropped as he jumped out of the pond and sat beside me. It was such a beautiful night. He put his arm around me and pulled me closer. I closed my eyes as he rested his head on mine. The first day we met raced through my head.

I was walking from the Blue Bar going home. It was late. Almost midnight. I was so tired, I almost fell asleep walking there. I looked up at the moon. It was so pretty at that time. Suddenly, I bumped into someone. “I’m so sorry! I didn’t mean to...” Who was this guy? He had silver hair with a leopard jacket. Purple pants and green eyes. “Um... Who are you?” He looked at me with his green eyes glowing. “My name is Skye my beautiful princess.” I blushed. Even so, who had the nerve to call me princess?!? I kept my rage in though. “I’m Jill. Nice to meet you...” Everything went silent then. I didn’t know what to do. Suddenly, he grabbed my hand and kissed it. “It’s my pleasure. Well I shall see you my precious.” With that, he left. Disappearing into the darkness of the night. I watched him as he left thinking when I’d see him again...

I opened my eyes. I was still being held by Skye. It seemed nothing would make him let go until... He lifted me up bridal style and started walking. “What are you doing?!?” I wasn’t trying to sound so furious but when a guy picks you up like that, it’s because you just got married or he’s kidnapping you! “It’s late. I’m taking you to your house so you don’t have to use your precious legs.” People said he was smooth. I say...

He’s just another heartbreaker...

Last edited by AlisaElric0150 on Sun Aug 30, 2009 6:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://nightroweliteacademy.canadian-forum.com/
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

Male Number of posts : 4687
Roleplay Name : Amando
2nd char:Roan

Awards : ~A Secret Love~ A JillXSkye Story Cliffnov

PostSubject: Re: ~A Secret Love~ A JillXSkye Story   ~A Secret Love~ A JillXSkye Story EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 3:13 am

good story..i see the future holds..this fic will be a fic to remember..XD
Back to top Go down
stephxluke
Farmer
Farmer
stephxluke

Female Number of posts : 804
Roleplay Name : Alex Addison Camp
Awards : ~A Secret Love~ A JillXSkye Story Stephxlukenov

PostSubject: Re: ~A Secret Love~ A JillXSkye Story   ~A Secret Love~ A JillXSkye Story EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 4:28 pm

I loved it! It wasn't like most SkyexJill fanfictions I've read. In a good way though... Please continue- I shall be waiting! Twisted Evil Oh yes, I shall be waiting.... Haha lol!
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

Female Number of posts : 1848

PostSubject: Re: ~A Secret Love~ A JillXSkye Story   ~A Secret Love~ A JillXSkye Story EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 4:46 pm

stephxluke wrote:
I loved it! It wasn't like most SkyexJill fanfictions I've read. In a good way though... Please continue- I shall be waiting! Twisted Evil Oh yes, I shall be waiting.... Haha lol!
You know what? No! I am the evil comander!!! You will never be as evil as I am! XD
i'm working on it...
Back to top Go down
http://nightroweliteacademy.canadian-forum.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~A Secret Love~ A JillXSkye Story   ~A Secret Love~ A JillXSkye Story Empty

Back to top Go down

~A Secret Love~ A JillXSkye Story
Page 1 of 1