Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Don't Ask Me Why If You Don't Want To Know

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Oig
Farmer
Farmer
Oig

Male Number of posts : 219
Roleplay Name : Kyle

Don't Ask Me Why If You Don't Want To Know Empty
PostSubject: Don't Ask Me Why If You Don't Want To Know   Don't Ask Me Why If You Don't Want To Know EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 11:37 pm

Kyle frowned as he sat with his back pressed against the stucko wall in the hallway. The lighting in the thin corridor sucked, and he could barely see more than ten feet to either side of him. There was something about the actual hotel rooms that made him twitchy, and that was the whole reason he was out in the hall to begin with. Not like it was that much better, though.

He pressed the pencil that was in his left hand against his cheek thoughtfully. "Hmm..." he muttered, staring at the notepad that was on his lap. He knew exactly what he wanted to say, but for some reason, he couldn't actually write it down.
Back to top Go down
polarbear92345
Farmer
Farmer
polarbear92345

Female Number of posts : 988
Roleplay Name : victoria or almond

Don't Ask Me Why If You Don't Want To Know Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't Ask Me Why If You Don't Want To Know   Don't Ask Me Why If You Don't Want To Know EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 1:27 am

Victoria looked at Kyle passing by him but goes back to him.
"Whats the matter kyle what can't you wright down i hope its not to seriouse."victoria said.
"Can you tell me whats on your mind???"she said again.
Victoria grabs two chairs so each of us can sit down.
Back to top Go down

Don't Ask Me Why If You Don't Want To Know
Page 1 of 1