Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The future...[Friendship Event-Soph and Ayaka.]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
artygamer
Farmer
Farmer
artygamer

Female Number of posts : 585
Roleplay Name : Soph
2nd rp name:Leon

The future...[Friendship Event-Soph and Ayaka.] Empty
PostSubject: The future...[Friendship Event-Soph and Ayaka.]   The future...[Friendship Event-Soph and Ayaka.] EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 9:24 am

Soph looked at the church. There didn't appear to be anyone inside. She stood, hovering between trying to open the door or leaving. Eventually, Soph tried to open the door. It wasn't locked. Soph entered and gasped in awe. Ever since she was little, she'd always dreamt that if she ever got married, a beautiful church like this would be the place to seal the bond between her and her 'prince'. She swept slowly, quietly down the centre of the church, towards the altar. In that moment, Soph decided that getting married wasn't a daunting thing to do, and that she would get married here, surrounded by her friends and relations.
Back to top Go down
Crunchy Roll
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Crunchy Roll

Female Number of posts : 143
Roleplay Name : Ayaka Woulfe

PostSubject: Re: The future...[Friendship Event-Soph and Ayaka.]   The future...[Friendship Event-Soph and Ayaka.] EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 1:26 pm

Ayaka rushed in the church, pressing herself to the side of the wall immeaditly, looking frightened. The sound of two or three people running went by the church. After it was quiet, she let out the breath she'd been holding in. She'd been forbaden to come to Mineral Town to visiti her cousin Eruka, or to come to Mineral Town or anywhere else for any reason.

She'd snuck out again, of course. Just her luck her parents were at Mineral Town. They'd chased her, but she thought she was safe for now. Until she went home. Sighing, she glanced around to the rest of the Church- and froze when she saw a girl. Had she hidden just to be foiled? Wait- No....

"Soph?" Ayaka uttered, suprised, as she recongnized the firl at the altar. Smiling in relief, she walked up to her. "Wow, what a conicedence!"
Back to top Go down
artygamer
Farmer
Farmer
artygamer

PostSubject: Re: The future...[Friendship Event-Soph and Ayaka.]   The future...[Friendship Event-Soph and Ayaka.] EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 5:08 pm

"Ayaka!" Soph smiled at her. It was nice to see her again. Soph told Ayaka this. "It's good to see you again!" She stopped, studying Ayaka's face. She was smiling, it was true, but in relief. Batting it away for a second, Soph offered up an explaination for her being here, hoping that Ayaka would do the same.
"It's beautiful here," Soph commented, gazing around the church."I always thought, when I was little, and even now, that I'd like to get married in a place like this...pretty location, trust worthy friends and family, the boy of my dreams..." Soph trailed off, waiting and looking at Ayaka. After a moment, she folded her arms-patience wasn't one of Soph's strong points.
Back to top Go down
Crunchy Roll
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Crunchy Roll

PostSubject: Re: The future...[Friendship Event-Soph and Ayaka.]   The future...[Friendship Event-Soph and Ayaka.] EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 6:20 pm

Noticing she'd spaced out, Ayaka snapped out of her fuzz. "Well, I hope you get to experience that one day...." Sending a glance back at the Church door, she sighed in relief. "Well, uh, it's good seeing you.... I thought you were someone else.... Someone who might rat me out..." she said, studying Soph. Soph wouldn't tell. Would she?

"..... You see, I was running from my parents, because, um, I'm forrbidden to go anywhere other then the Valley for any reason, and, um, I came to Mineral Town to visit my cousin Eruka, and, well, ..... My parents happend to be here. They kinda chased me, and I'm kinda hiding out here for now...." She addmitted embaressdly, scatching her neck.
Back to top Go down
artygamer
Farmer
Farmer
artygamer

PostSubject: Re: The future...[Friendship Event-Soph and Ayaka.]   The future...[Friendship Event-Soph and Ayaka.] EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 4:46 pm

Soph noticed the empisis Ayaka put on 'someone' and put a finger to her lips, listening to Ayaka's tale. When she'd finished, Ayaka seemed embarressed. Soph felt slight pity...not being allowed out of the Valley? How awful. The Valley was a fun place but...stuck there? Soph thought about that for a second. Nope, she'd sooner not get married than stay in her beloved home, in her [now] favourite place in the world. It'd get...dull after a while. Soph smiled at Ayaka. "I won't tell a soul. I'd sooner eat curry-" Soph shuddered at the thought of it. "-than betray a friend's trust in me."
Back to top Go down
Crunchy Roll
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Crunchy Roll

PostSubject: Re: The future...[Friendship Event-Soph and Ayaka.]   The future...[Friendship Event-Soph and Ayaka.] EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 5:00 pm

Ayaka's eyes widened, and she broke out into a smile. "Wow Soph- Thanks.... That's a really big help for me. I mean, I'll be slaughtered when I get home..." she admitted, chuckling nervously. "But atleast I get to enjoy the rest of my time here... And with you, too!" Ayaka laughed, smiling. "I wonder who left the church door open, though? Or maybe we just have good luck?"
Back to top Go down
artygamer
Farmer
Farmer
artygamer

PostSubject: Re: The future...[Friendship Event-Soph and Ayaka.]   The future...[Friendship Event-Soph and Ayaka.] EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 5:06 pm

Soph giggled at Ayaka's comment, but then stopped at the last one. "I wonder..." Soph pondered. "It's almost as if someone wants us to meet-to become better friends...a friendship made in heaven!" Soph declared, smiling warmly, half jokingly. Then she raised her eye-brows a little bit, in surprise. "I know this is none of my buisness what-so-ever, but...are you really not sure why your parents don't want you coming here?" Soph suddenly slapped a hand over her mouth. "I'm sorry!" She gasped, her voice muffled. "This is the sort of thing I was ment to cut out!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The future...[Friendship Event-Soph and Ayaka.]   The future...[Friendship Event-Soph and Ayaka.] Empty

Back to top Go down

The future...[Friendship Event-Soph and Ayaka.]
Page 1 of 1