Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Repairing The Roof. (( Reserved; Black Heart Event, Ayaka and So-Jun))

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Crunchy Roll
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Crunchy Roll

Female Number of posts : 143
Roleplay Name : Ayaka Woulfe

Repairing The Roof. (( Reserved; Black Heart Event, Ayaka and So-Jun)) Empty
PostSubject: Repairing The Roof. (( Reserved; Black Heart Event, Ayaka and So-Jun))   Repairing The Roof. (( Reserved; Black Heart Event, Ayaka and So-Jun)) EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 12:43 pm

Ayaka was kneeled over on the roof of Romana's Mansion, repairing some loose and rotten shingles her dad didn't have time to fix. Sighing, she unhinged a rotten one, threw it in the pile, and began nailing down an new one. It was kinda early, so the roof was wet with morning dew. When Ayaka stood up to waalk to the other side of the roof to get her extra nails, she slipped on one of the loose shingles, and begun her descent to the ground with a wordless cry.

She tumbled down the roof and hoverd through the air for a moment before crachsing to the ground, landing hard on her back with and "Oof!". Lying on the damp stone ground, Ayaka let out a groan. >>pretty flower<<, was she going to fall on her back everyday this week? It was sorer the Atlas' back from carrying the world, she reckoned.

Kitty was right.... Gravity loved her too much. Then, much to her displeasure, her mallet had followed her off the roof, and at that very moment, conked her on the noggin' and knocked her into temporary unconsicousness.
Back to top Go down
moonlighto3
Farmer
Farmer
moonlighto3

Female Number of posts : 800
Roleplay Name : Mist Evergreen

PostSubject: Re: Repairing The Roof. (( Reserved; Black Heart Event, Ayaka and So-Jun))   Repairing The Roof. (( Reserved; Black Heart Event, Ayaka and So-Jun)) EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 9:33 am

So-Jun was walking around Romana's mansion when he saw a girl on the ground. He ran to the girl to see if she was alright. "Hey!" He said when he was in front of the girl. The girl he saw is unconscious, he knelt to see if the girl had broken some bones. He learned them because he studied first aid back there in Korea. She's just unconscious. Good. He thought. He slapped the girl lightly to wake her up. "Wake up."
Back to top Go down
http://midnightsuno3.deviantart.com/
Crunchy Roll
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Crunchy Roll

PostSubject: Re: Repairing The Roof. (( Reserved; Black Heart Event, Ayaka and So-Jun))   Repairing The Roof. (( Reserved; Black Heart Event, Ayaka and So-Jun)) EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 2:17 pm

Ayaka snapped into awarness, her eyes wide and darting around. "Bacon? Where?!" .... After awhile she realized there was no bacon.... And it had been a dream. Finally noticing a boy hovering over her, she blinked. "Oh, um.... A dream..." she commented, laughing nervously. But she was on the ground.. Near Romanas Mansion..... Huh? She couldn't remeber anything at the moment about what she had been doing....

"W-what happened?" Ayaka asked, groaning as she finally realized how sore her back was. She noticed her mallet near her, and rubbed the bump on her forehead. ".....I fell from a roof again, didn't I?"
Back to top Go down
moonlighto3
Farmer
Farmer
moonlighto3

PostSubject: Re: Repairing The Roof. (( Reserved; Black Heart Event, Ayaka and So-Jun))   Repairing The Roof. (( Reserved; Black Heart Event, Ayaka and So-Jun)) EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 8:01 am

Jun was surprised when the girl woke up and said bacons. "Sorry, I don't have any bacon with me right now." He was also surprised when she said she doen't remember anything about what she was doing. "Well, I just saw you lying here on the ground, unconscious." He said. Fell from the roof, Again?Maybe this girl always repair roofs of houses. he thought. "Again? Fell from the roof again? Do you always fall from roofs of houses?" He asked the girl.
Back to top Go down
Crunchy Roll
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Crunchy Roll

PostSubject: Re: Repairing The Roof. (( Reserved; Black Heart Event, Ayaka and So-Jun))   Repairing The Roof. (( Reserved; Black Heart Event, Ayaka and So-Jun)) EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 9:15 pm

"Well, um..." Ayaka mumbled, bringing herself into a standing position. "I'm kind of a klutz, I guess..." She addmitted, scratching her neck. "I have a tendency to fall from things. Roofs, Trees....Just about anything" she pointed out, blushing when she said it. She really was a klutz. "But hey, I've never seen you around before. I'm Ayaka... Ayaka Woulfe. And you are?" she asked, smiling.
Back to top Go down
moonlighto3
Farmer
Farmer
moonlighto3

PostSubject: Re: Repairing The Roof. (( Reserved; Black Heart Event, Ayaka and So-Jun))   Repairing The Roof. (( Reserved; Black Heart Event, Ayaka and So-Jun)) EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 9:03 am

So-Jun was a bit surprised when the girl said that she was a klutz. Well, this is So-Jun's first time to meet a girl that said she's a klutz.
When the girl mentioned that her name was Ayaka, he need to response back. "I'm Park-So-Jun, but you can call me Jun or JunJun, whatever you want." He said to Ayaka.Woulfe, what a nice surname. he thought.
Back to top Go down
Crunchy Roll
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Crunchy Roll

PostSubject: Re: Repairing The Roof. (( Reserved; Black Heart Event, Ayaka and So-Jun))   Repairing The Roof. (( Reserved; Black Heart Event, Ayaka and So-Jun)) EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 2:06 am

"JunJun...?" Ayaka mused, before laughing. "That sounds kind of cute. I think I'll call you that" she said, smiling. Picking up the mallet and hitching it on her belt, she scratched her chin in thought. "So, JunJun, are you from around these parts? I haven't met most of the people I've been seeing around the Valley.... But that's probably because I've been with my brother the last few years...." Relaizing JunJun didn't know her family history, she elbarated.

"James has been ill for four years now, off and on in a coma. I've been by his side the whole time" Ayaka stated, laughing embaressdly. "But atleast he's recovering now. That boy gets sick to easy, honestly..." she commented, sighing.
Back to top Go down
moonlighto3
Farmer
Farmer
moonlighto3

PostSubject: Re: Repairing The Roof. (( Reserved; Black Heart Event, Ayaka and So-Jun))   Repairing The Roof. (( Reserved; Black Heart Event, Ayaka and So-Jun)) EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 7:10 am

So-Jun felt a little shy when Ayaka said that 'JunJun' is cute, because some of his friends just call him Jun. "Ok, you can call me JunJun. You're the first person to call me JunJun because most of my friends just call me Jun." He said smiling to Ayaka.
When Ayaka told him that her brother is in a coma, he felt a little sad for her. He knows the feeling of losing someone, well, Ayaka didn't lose her brother but, being on a coma, it looks the same. "Well, I wish that your brother will wake up soon and tell you to stop being a carpenter because you always fall off." He said laughing.
Back to top Go down
Crunchy Roll
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Crunchy Roll

PostSubject: Re: Repairing The Roof. (( Reserved; Black Heart Event, Ayaka and So-Jun))   Repairing The Roof. (( Reserved; Black Heart Event, Ayaka and So-Jun)) EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 11:42 am

Ayaka laughed. "Yeah, well, I'll probably revert to calling you Jun eventually.... I just think JunJun is more creative". When she heard JunJun's comment, she frowned. "Yeah, well, that;s probably what my dad would want to, but James isn't like a man at all. He's so darn efiminine. He doesn't want to take over construction, he wants to open a cafe" she grumbled.

"So my Dad's decided I have to be the heir... It sort of buggs me though, how he's pressuring me. I will open a construction buissness sometimes, Of Course...." Ayaka rambled, staring at the sky as the sun began to rise. "Just....not here...."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Repairing The Roof. (( Reserved; Black Heart Event, Ayaka and So-Jun))   Repairing The Roof. (( Reserved; Black Heart Event, Ayaka and So-Jun)) Empty

Back to top Go down

Repairing The Roof. (( Reserved; Black Heart Event, Ayaka and So-Jun))
Page 1 of 1