Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kandy and Amando(Black Heart event)(Reserved)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rainbowz
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Rainbowz

Female Number of posts : 125

Kandy and Amando(Black Heart event)(Reserved) Empty
PostSubject: Kandy and Amando(Black Heart event)(Reserved)   Kandy and Amando(Black Heart event)(Reserved) EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 11:46 am

Wow... What a beautiful day to feel the sand between my toes....Kandy thought to herself as she walked the beach alone She sat down just right above the tide pool to feel the tide getting colser and colser to her feet It reminds me of when i was little laughing and playing with my dad in the sand...She thought to herself. then she started daydreaming about when she was little. when Kandy was Daydreaming she wouldn't notice people walk right up to her unless they said Kandy are you there or something!
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

Male Number of posts : 4687
Roleplay Name : Amando
2nd char:Roan

Awards : Kandy and Amando(Black Heart event)(Reserved) Cliffnov

PostSubject: Re: Kandy and Amando(Black Heart event)(Reserved)   Kandy and Amando(Black Heart event)(Reserved) EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 10:23 am

Amando who just came out from house and take down a stroll at the town's beach"it's been a while since i came back here"Amando sighed and noticed a girl just by the beach..he approached wondering if he knew the girl"hi there!"
Back to top Go down
Rainbowz
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Rainbowz

PostSubject: Kandy and Amando(Black Heart event)(Reserved)   Kandy and Amando(Black Heart event)(Reserved) EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 11:59 am

Kandy heard someones voice behind her she turned and looked. Hmmmmmm have i met him before? She thought to herself. HI!! she called as he approched her. I dont think we've met before! Kandy said. The boy was about 150 cm and had blue eyes. He looked around 18. He had orange hair and wore a cap and a jacket. He looked like a simple student a person who could fight hard if he wanted to! Kandy blushed, Nice to meet you! She said.
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

Male Number of posts : 4687
Roleplay Name : Amando
2nd char:Roan

Awards : Kandy and Amando(Black Heart event)(Reserved) Cliffnov

PostSubject: Re: Kandy and Amando(Black Heart event)(Reserved)   Kandy and Amando(Black Heart event)(Reserved) EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 9:26 am

Amando somewhat realized she was blushing"why are you??"he didn't continued..maybe it was just the hot sun..that's right..he said"umm..okay..so,new gal right?"he said and then looked straight"you seem like"
Back to top Go down
Rainbowz
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Rainbowz

PostSubject: Kandy and Amando(Black Heart event)(Reserved)   Kandy and Amando(Black Heart event)(Reserved) EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 8:52 pm

Kandy saw he was staring at her...Man he saw me blush!!! she thought to herself. Hmmm he seems somewhat shy she thought to herself. Then she realized he said she seemed like...Seem like what Kandy asked. Oh man what did i do this time!! she thought to herself. Im soo bad at this!!! Kandy thought. I was never good at conversations!! she thought, Stop Kandy she told herself ur babbling in ur mind again!!! she kept saying. Ok now I KNOW i have this guy freaked out!!! Kandy said. STOP STOP STOP!!!!! Kandy yelled to herself!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kandy and Amando(Black Heart event)(Reserved)   Kandy and Amando(Black Heart event)(Reserved) Empty

Back to top Go down

Kandy and Amando(Black Heart event)(Reserved)
Page 1 of 1