Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

School Life For A Wandoiler

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

Female Number of posts : 1848

School Life For A Wandoiler Empty
PostSubject: School Life For A Wandoiler   School Life For A Wandoiler EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 7:58 pm

I read the rules and it says it doesn't have to be Harvest Moon so I make a My Sims Kingdom one! I know my rpc is in but that's because this story is about her life so yeah... Enjoy

Maybelle’s Point Of View

I always was watching pigs as a job. Always known as pig herder. Seeing as I was an orphan and didn’t have any money, you could see how I got this kind of job. I didn’t know what else I could do. I took my broom and started sweeping the porch. “Keep sweeping pig herder!” All I did was nodded. I didn’t know how to say no it seemed. I then heard a small beep. I looked at my watch. I was done for the day. I decided to go find my friends Lindsay and Buddy. Then, I heard someone call my name. “Maybelle! Maybelle wait up!” I looked to where the voice was coming from. It was Buddy. “Hey Buddy!” He ran as fast as he could up to me, tripping and falling on me. We both got up and started laughing. I was used to this happening. It happened every day after all. I saw he had some envolopes in his hands. I decided to ask what they were. “What are the envelopes Buddy?” He looked at me with widened eyes. “Invitations for the wandoilers! They’ll be choosing one today!!!” What? There hadn’t been one since I was five! I had to enter. “How many are there?” Buddy started counting the invitations. Suddenly a gust of wind blew over the valley. It pushed the invitations out of Buddy’s hand.

“There was… Five… And not there are zero!” I was shocked. My first chance of being a wandoilers. I had to get those invitations! I ran down the valley looking up and down for the invitations. I spotted one. Two… Three… Four! One more was left. I couldn’t find it until I heard a snort. It was one of the pigs looking at something in a tall tree. I went over to look. It was one of the invitations! I climbed the tree to get it. No matter what, I couldn’t give up. I needed to get that! I reached out for it. I grabbed it. I climbed down thinking ‘I did it!’. I ran back to Buddy. We were both overjoyed. Instantly after cheering, Lindsay jumped in front of us. “Where have you guys been? The wandoilers contest is about to start!!!” I guessed it was time to go. We raced to the where the contest was to begin. I took the test and won the title of a wandoilers!

A school girl of age seventeen has many problems. Grades, friends, and life. I found something more important to me. Even so, it will never happen…

Maybelle’s Point Of View

I was home and an official wandoilers. Even so, I was still only seventeen. I still had to go to school. It was nice though, getting away from the scent of pigs. My green dress still had holes and my yellow apron was still dirty. Even so, I was a wandoilers so I touched my outfit up a bit. It then had brown straps. One on my waist and two on my sleeves. Perfect! It looked as if I had been exploring for years. I was ready and hopefully Buddy and Lyndsay were as well.

There it was! My new boat. It was only a picture but I admired it so. It wasn’t the best but it was good for me. I had never really seen a boat like it. I was running out of time though. I had to get to the harbour. I left my little house and ran to the castle where I would meet Marlin, the wizard. He wasn’t there. I looked around. No one was in sight. Not even Buddy who is always near my house in the morning. I decided to walk to the harbour myself. Then, I spotted everyone. They were already there, waiting for me. Wait no longer. I walked over to them. Marlin was extremely exited to see me. “Miss Maybelle, the bridge collapsed this morning. For a test, you must create a bridge no matter how much detail!” It wasn’t a test I was used to but it looked simple enough to do. I had to get to the academy on time either way. I raised my wand and started to create a bridge. It was fairly detailed. I had painted it white with some cupcake icing pink for King Roland. He was very impressed. I then ran to the middle of it to see if it could hold my weight. Buddy and Lyndsay joined me. It worked! My first bridge. Then, with no further problems, we ran to the dock to start sailing our new boat. It was wonderful! It was better than what it looked like on the picture! We hopped on, not wanting to be late for school. It was a short ride but we managed to make it.

Buddy and Lyndsay already had their certificates to make it into the academy but I didn’t so I walked to the school to meet marshal Rosalyn P. Marshall. She would make sure I did all the paper work so I could transfer into the Royal Academy. I walked into the school. No students were there since it was so early. Rosalyn was there though. Good. “Miss Rosalyn… I’m the new wandoilers joining your academy.” She looked up from her paperwork and smiled. “Ah, Maybelle. Yes, your friend Lyndsay finished all the paperwork for you and Buddy. it’s a holiday anyways. You go meet the other students in the dorm.” I nodded. This was so exiting, but then… “Oh I almost forgot.” I didn’t know what to expect. “Here is your uniform. There is a change room over there if you want to meet the others in your uniform.” She pointed her pencil to a small room. Good, I thought it would be something bad! I took the uniform and walked into the change room.

I was done changing. The outfit was pretty cute. It was a black jacket with a grey skirt. Brown shoes, grey socks and a navy badge. It was perfect! I walked out of the school and looked around, trying to find the dorm rooms. I then spotted it. It was a small dorm. Not very flashy though. I decided it was time to walk it. I opened the door and closed it after me. Everyone looked at me but one person caught my eye.

A school girl of age seventeen has many problems. Grades, friends, and life. I found something more important to me. Even so, it will never happen…

Last edited by AlisaElric0150 on Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://nightroweliteacademy.canadian-forum.com/
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

Male Number of posts : 4687
Roleplay Name : Amando
2nd char:Roan

Awards : School Life For A Wandoiler Cliffnov

PostSubject: Re: School Life For A Wandoiler   School Life For A Wandoiler EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 5:56 am

pure awesomeness!
Back to top Go down
stephxluke
Farmer
Farmer
stephxluke

Female Number of posts : 804
Roleplay Name : Alex Addison Camp
Awards : School Life For A Wandoiler Stephxlukenov

PostSubject: Re: School Life For A Wandoiler   School Life For A Wandoiler EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 12:50 am

Whoa- I have this game! xD didn't get very far cause I got ToT but I still have it! They brought back the bell hop boy right? Yeah, but he's not a bell hop anymore. I beat My Sims!!!

Wonderful story my dear, wonderful story!
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

Female Number of posts : 1848

PostSubject: Re: School Life For A Wandoiler   School Life For A Wandoiler EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 12:53 am

stephxluke wrote:
Whoa- I have this game! xD didn't get very far cause I got ToT but I still have it! They brought back the bell hop boy right? Yeah, but he's not a bell hop anymore. I beat My Sims!!!

Wonderful story my dear, wonderful story!
Yes, Buddy. Even though he's not a bell hop anymore, he's still as clumsy as ever... As you can see in the story... Well anyways, pm me if you need any help and check out the creative rp!!! I'm going off yet still on topic... Anyways, updated! Check it out~

_____
Edited!!!

Because of no one reading it and because I have writters block, this story has been discontinued until... I come up with more ideas.
Back to top Go down
http://nightroweliteacademy.canadian-forum.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: School Life For A Wandoiler   School Life For A Wandoiler Empty

Back to top Go down

School Life For A Wandoiler
Page 1 of 1