Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What's your type of guy/gal?

Go down 
+7
Kritten
Ballad Of The Fool
Eternal Silence
artygamer
Momoko
AlisaElric0150
moonlighto3
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
moonlighto3
Farmer
Farmer
moonlighto3

Female Number of posts : 800
Roleplay Name : Mist Evergreen

What's your type of guy/gal? Empty
PostSubject: What's your type of guy/gal?   What's your type of guy/gal? EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 9:39 am

I know it's a weird and odd question but just wondering because I like older guys, maybe a year or two. and I like the 'bad boys' type. Weird?

Last edited by moonlighto3 on Tue Oct 06, 2009 11:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://midnightsuno3.deviantart.com/
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

Female Number of posts : 1848

PostSubject: Re: What's your type of guy/gal?   What's your type of guy/gal? EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 10:27 am

Hm... This is an odd question... XD
I like the... Nice, sporty type. Sometimes smart as well.
Back to top Go down
http://nightroweliteacademy.canadian-forum.com/
Momoko
Farmer
Farmer
Momoko

Female Number of posts : 414
Roleplay Name : Momo, Momo-chan
Awards : What's your type of guy/gal? Carboaward

PostSubject: Re: What's your type of guy/gal?   What's your type of guy/gal? EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 1:52 pm

This feels like a personal question... DD: But I like boys that are older than me, not to old though! About 1 year older, like you said. And I also like a boy that is really kind...
Back to top Go down
http://mizu_kanon.livejournal.com
artygamer
Farmer
Farmer
artygamer

Female Number of posts : 585
Roleplay Name : Soph
2nd rp name:Leon

PostSubject: Re: What's your type of guy/gal?   What's your type of guy/gal? EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 3:48 pm

XD I like guys that are [at most] a year older than me, but I don't mind someone a couple of months younger 'cause I'm 3rd eldest in my year, a guy that's kind and cute and true to himself! Yeah, it's same old, same old, I know Razz
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

Female Number of posts : 6205
Roleplay Name : Arden Auiban
Awards : What's your type of guy/gal? Esaward

PostSubject: Re: What's your type of guy/gal?   What's your type of guy/gal? EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 8:51 pm

*coughcough* I don't really have a certain type. I know what I don't like, though. I don't like jerks. I don't like idiots. I don't like players. I don't like liars, cheaters, or pompous, stuck-up jerks.

That being said, I don't really judge by outer appearances. I like smart, decent, intelligent guys who is okay with just hanging out at my house, who can hold a deep conversation, and who my friends don't absolutely hate. I've absolutely hated some of my friends' boyfriends before, and the relationships never lasted long.

But, I'm not really all that focused on relationships right now. 14 years old, and all. 8D Real dating starts after the guy has his license and can actually take you out on dates without soliciting a ride from his mother. xD
Back to top Go down
http://undertheorangetree.deviantart.com/
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

PostSubject: Re: What's your type of guy/gal?   What's your type of guy/gal? EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 9:02 pm

Quote :
But, I'm not really all that focused on relationships right now. 14 years old, and all. 8D Real dating starts after the guy has his license and can actually take you out on dates without soliciting a ride from his mother. xD
Really? When I was... 11(In grade 6) there was a girl and a boy, same name!(These names are fake) Adrian and Adrian. Adrian and Adrian were kissing. French!

Well adding onto mine. What I don't like now. I don't like really dumb boys. I mean I like helping but not all the time. I don't like stalkers...
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

PostSubject: Re: What's your type of guy/gal?   What's your type of guy/gal? EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 9:04 pm

AlisaElric0150 wrote:
Quote :
Really? When I was... 11(In grade 6) there was a girl and a boy, same name!(These names are fake) Adrian and Adrian. Adrian and Adrian were kissing. French!

Just because you can kiss doesn't mean you're capable of a real relationship. That's why most middle-school, and, heck, most HIGH-SCHOOL relationships don't last very long. Sure, some of them do. But that's rare, and it takes mature people who are able to do more than suck each others faces off..
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

PostSubject: Re: What's your type of guy/gal?   What's your type of guy/gal? EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 9:07 pm

Eternal Silence wrote:
AlisaElric0150 wrote:
Quote :

Just because you can kiss doesn't mean you're capable of a real relationship. That's why most middle-school, and, heck, most HIGH-SCHOOL relationships don't last very long. Sure, some of them do. But that's rare, and it takes mature people who are able to do more than suck each others faces off..
No, no... They were actually dating... It was creepy and also the boy Adrian, he was a stalker which made it even more scarier. Also the girl Adrian is a witch who is desperate for attention... Even so, they were dating. I know what you mean though.
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

PostSubject: Re: What's your type of guy/gal?   What's your type of guy/gal? EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 9:10 pm

It's a title. You can say you're dating without really dating; and it can FEEL like you're dating. But...

Bah. I could get into a long-winded discussion about semantics and the folly of puppy love. But I won't. 8]
Back to top Go down
Ballad Of The Fool
Admin
Admin
Ballad Of The Fool

Female Number of posts : 1691
Roleplay Name : Savannah Stark
Awards : What's your type of guy/gal? Balladdecmotm

PostSubject: Re: What's your type of guy/gal?   What's your type of guy/gal? EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 9:22 pm

Eternal Silence wrote:
*coughcough* I don't really have a certain type. I know what I don't like, though. I don't like jerks. I don't like idiots. I don't like players. I don't like liars, cheaters, or pompous, stuck-up jerks.

That being said, I don't really judge by outer appearances. I like smart, decent, intelligent guys who is okay with just hanging out at my house, who can hold a deep conversation, and who my friends don't absolutely hate. I've absolutely hated some of my friends' boyfriends before, and the relationships never lasted long.

I like this post.

My guy can be any guy who is nice, intelligent, chill, a bit sarcastic, tall, can make me laugh (not a hard thing), plays an instrument/sings, blue eyes, German background (LOVELOVELOVE), and doesn't mind that I'm into anime and cosplaying. Oh, I usually tend to go for guys who are a little older than I.

I'm focused but not focused on relationships right now, because I'm a junior in high school (BIG BAD ELEVENTH GRADEEE~). And I would like to at least had one relationship in high school. >.>; XD But whatever.
Spoiler:

Quote :
Agreed.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1145250/
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

PostSubject: Re: What's your type of guy/gal?   What's your type of guy/gal? EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 10:15 pm

I agree with every single thing you said, Ballad, minus the cosplay part. If you know me, you know that I'm pretty light-hearted. I like to joke, and I like it when people make me laugh. But there's times to be serious, too. There needs to be a decent balance.

I'm really, really sarcastic at times, and a good sense of humor is a plus. If I'm just joking around, it bugs me when people get offended and spin things wayyyy out of proportion.

If you're fun to be around, I'll want to be around you. Simple as that. ;] That goes for guys and girls as friends, too.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards : What's your type of guy/gal? Badge

PostSubject: Re: What's your type of guy/gal?   What's your type of guy/gal? EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 11:14 pm

I don't mind the age part at all. In highschool it's weird, but once I'm in college I won't care. (My bro is dating a girl four years older than him.)

Let's see my perfect guy would be...
Someone who I can poke fun at and he will poke fun back at me.
Someone who is smart and is somewhat logical.
Someone who hasn't commited a crime.
Someone who will compliment my drawings and tell me I did a good job on a test/prodject sometimes.
Someone who will not care that I'm in the anime club or the fact I'm a super geek when it comes to some PC stuff.
Someone who will pay their half of the bill.
Someone who thinks a date can be just playing video games and eating pizza/chinese at my place, instead of waisting a lot of our college funds.
Someone that doesn't wear their pants to their knees and lets their boxers show.

Quote :

Couldn't agree anymore. Some Most guys/ girls want the title or to do inappropriate things that I shouldn't mention.
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

PostSubject: Re: What's your type of guy/gal?   What's your type of guy/gal? EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 12:03 am

12kittycat1214 wrote:
I don't mind the age part at all. In highschool it's weird, but once I'm in college I won't care. (My bro is dating a girl four years older than him.)

Let's see my perfect guy would be...
Someone who I can poke fun at and he will poke fun back at me.
Someone who is smart and is somewhat logical.
Someone who hasn't commited a crime.
Someone who will compliment my drawings and tell me I did a good job on a test/prodject sometimes.
Someone who will not care that I'm in the anime club or the fact I'm a super geek when it comes to some PC stuff.
Someone who will pay their half of the bill.
Someone who thinks a date can be just playing video games and eating pizza/chinese at my place, instead of waisting a lot of our college funds.
Someone that doesn't wear their pants to their knees and lets their boxers show.

O_o Okay that's a lot like me... I didn't really mention it though. Creepy...
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

PostSubject: Re: What's your type of guy/gal?   What's your type of guy/gal? EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 12:43 am

That's what I like about my magnet program: I'm a geek. There's no getting around it. But so is everyone else. ;] I don't have to worry about dumbing myself down for someone else (which I wouldn't do, anyways).

That was a problem before, though. Hope that doesn't make me sound stuck-up. O.o
Back to top Go down
stephxluke
Farmer
Farmer
stephxluke

Female Number of posts : 804
Roleplay Name : Alex Addison Camp
Awards : What's your type of guy/gal? Stephxlukenov

PostSubject: Re: What's your type of guy/gal?   What's your type of guy/gal? EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 1:11 am

Interesting post. But, heck, I'll answer the question. I was into "bad boys" until just recently. My ex (if you could actually call us 'dating') was a bad boy and I got in a lot of trouble from teachers and stuff sometimes because of him.... Mad

But, (and HM obsession coming out) I'd love a guy like Luke (minus the whole somewhat pompous part) I'd like a guy who can make me laugh so hard that until I bust a gut. A guy who is sweet and can have a conversation without talking about Megan Fox, Taylor Swift, other hot girls ect. Blue eyes is always something i've loved (but I'm not that picky) And someone who could be my shoulder to cry on. Someone my friends don't hate for sure...

I dunno... Not really into dating right now- maybe highschool.
Back to top Go down
Gamer Gal
Farmer
Farmer
Gamer Gal

Female Number of posts : 320
Roleplay Name : Charl or Sharlie

PostSubject: Re: What's your type of guy/gal?   What's your type of guy/gal? EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 5:57 am

Well although it's kinda personal but I guess I like the kind of boys which are funny [realy funny XD], Kind, friendly, true and ofcorce like me for who I am!

I was in love with many funny boys and I liked to have many boyfriends but since when I was about 8 years old [yonge!!!] I dated a boy for 1 or 1 1/2 school years, HE GIVEN ME A DIOMAND RING!! But when I shown my parants they said to give it back cus it was "expencive".

Now, I do get attracted to start asking boys out but I don't want to get to MAD. So I am now trying to find a FUNNY, kind, sweet, true and like me boy!
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

Male Number of posts : 4687
Roleplay Name : Amando
2nd char:Roan

Awards : What's your type of guy/gal? Cliffnov

PostSubject: Re: What's your type of guy/gal?   What's your type of guy/gal? EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 8:45 am

well..for me i want a girl..who can be there in times of need..my sorrow,sadness during my most biggest battles in my life..*kinda deep*

i don't really prefer the looks,the style but the attitude and the heart..and the brain..maybe the money XD
Back to top Go down
moonlighto3
Farmer
Farmer
moonlighto3

Female Number of posts : 800
Roleplay Name : Mist Evergreen

PostSubject: Re: What's your type of guy/gal?   What's your type of guy/gal? EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 12:31 pm

Gamer Gal wrote:
Well although it's kinda personal but I guess I like the kind of boys which are funny [realy funny XD], Kind, friendly, true and ofcorce like me for who I am!

I was in love with many funny boys and I liked to have many boyfriends but since when I was about 8 years old [yonge!!!] I dated a boy for 1 or 1 1/2 school years, HE GIVEN ME A DIOMAND RING!! But when I shown my parants they said to give it back cus it was "expencive".

Now, I do get attracted to start asking boys out but I don't want to get to MAD. So I am now trying to find a FUNNY, kind, sweet, true and like me boy!

LOL at the diamond ring. Where did he got it?
Back to top Go down
http://midnightsuno3.deviantart.com/
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

PostSubject: Re: What's your type of guy/gal?   What's your type of guy/gal? EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 7:55 pm

Gamer Gal wrote:
I dated a boy for 1 or 1 1/2 school years, HE GIVEN ME A DIOMAND RING!! But when I shown my parants they said to give it back cus it was "expencive".

Cubic zirconium, or an actual diamond? They look alike, but the difference is in authenticity.
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

PostSubject: Re: What's your type of guy/gal?   What's your type of guy/gal? EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 6:19 am

Eternal Silence wrote:
Gamer Gal wrote:
I dated a boy for 1 or 1 1/2 school years, HE GIVEN ME A DIOMAND RING!! But when I shown my parants they said to give it back cus it was "expencive".

Cubic zirconium, or an actual diamond? They look alike, but the difference is in authenticity.

how exotic!
Back to top Go down
Gamer Gal
Farmer
Farmer
Gamer Gal

Female Number of posts : 320
Roleplay Name : Charl or Sharlie

PostSubject: Re: What's your type of guy/gal?   What's your type of guy/gal? EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 5:37 pm

clairexcliff wrote:
Eternal Silence wrote:
Gamer Gal wrote:

how exotic!

Whaen I shown my parents they looked at it and it was ingraved inside the ring, so from what I know it is real. It was shaped as a heart ^x^
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

PostSubject: Re: What's your type of guy/gal?   What's your type of guy/gal? EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 9:06 am

Gamer Gal wrote:
clairexcliff wrote:
Eternal Silence wrote:
Gamer Gal wrote:

how exotic!

Whaen I shown my parents they looked at it and it was ingraved inside the ring, so from what I know it is real. It was shaped as a heart ^x^

how romantic!
Back to top Go down
stephxluke
Farmer
Farmer
stephxluke

Female Number of posts : 804
Roleplay Name : Alex Addison Camp
Awards : What's your type of guy/gal? Stephxlukenov

PostSubject: Re: What's your type of guy/gal?   What's your type of guy/gal? EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 7:22 pm

That's really sweet! I love you

I got two dosen roses from a guy once when I was in 5th grade. It was sweet because I had just gotten the part I wanted in the school play. He showed up the next day, set them on my desk and later he told me he was the one who gave them to me.
Back to top Go down
Rosette
Admin
Admin
Rosette

Female Number of posts : 1904
Roleplay Name : Venus
Awards : What's your type of guy/gal? Hdbadge

PostSubject: Re: What's your type of guy/gal?   What's your type of guy/gal? EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 7:40 pm

Ahh, the cool stuff that happened.

The most I got was a confession and my sister got Yugioh Cards, chocolate and a card.

You guys and your romances. Wink
Back to top Go down
http://http:harvestdreams.net
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards : What's your type of guy/gal? Badge

PostSubject: Re: What's your type of guy/gal?   What's your type of guy/gal? EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 9:22 pm

That reminds me of so many things and of how much I've changed. Now if I were to get chocolates from a guy I'd look at him weirdly and probably try to avoid him.

Once a bunch of guys were calling me over to try to get me to talk with another guy, but I didn't. I was too creeped out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's your type of guy/gal?   What's your type of guy/gal? Empty

Back to top Go down

What's your type of guy/gal?
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next