Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

seriosuly, what type of paper should i use for this comic?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

Female Number of posts : 6693
Roleplay Name : Kazumi Martin

Awards : seriosuly, what type of paper should i use for this comic? Afsangelaward-4

seriosuly, what type of paper should i use for this comic? Empty
PostSubject: seriosuly, what type of paper should i use for this comic?   seriosuly, what type of paper should i use for this comic? EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 10:21 pm

ok, so i wanna start tow comics here;

Harvest Moon Chronicals-which is just a seris of cute mini stories about the characters in island of happiness, cute, and tree of tranquility.

Harvest Complex- a comic about cade (i.e chealsea) and her adventures at the island, as well as her rivalry and romantic moments with the batchlors! (kinda based off of "oh the beauty of hate")

so, what papaer do i need to use? i'll probbaly use notebook for rough drafts (cuz i got a lot of notebooks) but what about the final copy? printer? scetch paper? kazu-chan needs help T~T what did kitty-chan use? or was it made on the computer.....?

Last edited by afsangel on Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards : seriosuly, what type of paper should i use for this comic? Badge

PostSubject: Re: seriosuly, what type of paper should i use for this comic?   seriosuly, what type of paper should i use for this comic? EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 11:48 pm

Harvest Complex reminds me of 'Lovely Complex!' xD

I often use computer paper for the final drafts. I first draw the pictures very lightly and then darken the lines when I'm all done too. Then I upload them onto MS Paint and outline them.
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

Awards : seriosuly, what type of paper should i use for this comic? Afsangelaward-4

PostSubject: Re: seriosuly, what type of paper should i use for this comic?   seriosuly, what type of paper should i use for this comic? EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 1:11 pm

thanks kitty-chan! i'll try that Smile
Back to top Go down
Rosette
Admin
Admin
Rosette

Female Number of posts : 1904
Roleplay Name : Venus
Awards : seriosuly, what type of paper should i use for this comic? Hdbadge

PostSubject: Re: seriosuly, what type of paper should i use for this comic?   seriosuly, what type of paper should i use for this comic? EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 8:15 pm

Quote :
so, what papaer do i need to use? i'll probbaly use notebook for rough drafts (cuz i got a lot of notebooks) but what about the final copy? printer? scetch paper? kazu-chan needs help T~T what did kitty-chan use? or was it made on the computer.....?

Do you mean you want to use industrial/official manga-type paper with specific sizes or just paper that looks white (is the color of the paper your biggest concern)? Computer paper is what I would use since it's cheap and everything for now.

If you mean the color of the paper (in white), just sketch, and outline it on the computer. Wink
Back to top Go down
http://http:harvestdreams.net
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: seriosuly, what type of paper should i use for this comic?   seriosuly, what type of paper should i use for this comic? EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 8:47 pm

erm, not so much to color, but it terms of the right height and width. idk what i'm looking for exactly....and i don't know how or where to get offical manga-paper (much less afford it T~T) but i'll give printer paper a go. my biggest delema is probably going to be making the panels....but that's why i'm making comics, for practice ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: seriosuly, what type of paper should i use for this comic?   seriosuly, what type of paper should i use for this comic? Empty

Back to top Go down

seriosuly, what type of paper should i use for this comic?
Page 1 of 1