Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DS Cute connecting to GBA save file?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
yuliapamela
yuliapamela

Number of posts : 15

DS Cute connecting to GBA save file? Empty
PostSubject: DS Cute connecting to GBA save file?   DS Cute connecting to GBA save file? EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 10:20 pm

I already played it and really want to make boys from Mineral Town appear, but I don't have GBA, so I can't connect it, anyone here maybe want to help me to upload their save file at the beginning of the game after connecting to GBA, please? T_T
Back to top Go down
Aiyo
Hero
Hero
Aiyo

Male Number of posts : 2710
Roleplay Name : Aliegha Fraan
Awards : DS Cute connecting to GBA save file? Hdbadge

PostSubject: Re: DS Cute connecting to GBA save file?   DS Cute connecting to GBA save file? EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 10:23 pm

o.o.. how do you do that? And You needa have either Mineral Town or More friends of Mineral town and put it on the bottom slot of your ds for boys to come to town. (By the way they only come once a week, on their day off) o.o... unless u already knew that o-o...

I dun get whut u mean
Back to top Go down
http://canaharu-kun.deviantart.com/
yuliapamela
yuliapamela

Number of posts : 15

PostSubject: Re: DS Cute connecting to GBA save file?   DS Cute connecting to GBA save file? EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 10:30 pm

I mean, if someone here have DS connection cable to PC so he/she can upload their saved file to computer. I have DS connection cable to PC so I be able to get another person saved file or cheat codes that I download from internet & send it to my DS like that.
Back to top Go down
foxtail616
Master Farmer
Master Farmer
foxtail616

Female Number of posts : 1445
Roleplay Name : Fox
Awards : DS Cute connecting to GBA save file? Foxtail-1

PostSubject: Re: DS Cute connecting to GBA save file?   DS Cute connecting to GBA save file? EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 3:25 am

err, sorry i don't think you can do that. the only way you can do that is if you had the real gba game
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DS Cute connecting to GBA save file?   DS Cute connecting to GBA save file? Empty

Back to top Go down

DS Cute connecting to GBA save file?
Page 1 of 1