Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I Hate Christmas Parties

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

Female Number of posts : 6205
Roleplay Name : Arden Auiban
Awards : I Hate Christmas Parties Esaward

I Hate Christmas Parties Empty
PostSubject: I Hate Christmas Parties   I Hate Christmas Parties EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 12:07 am

Arden settled onto the small chaise lounge by the window in the cozy lobby of the Inner Inn, and heaved a pointed sigh. Resting her face on her hand, she stared outside at the falling snow, and sighed once more.

Winter, if truth be told, was the young girl's least favorite season. There was never any holiday cheer for her. It was just another time in the year...a very long, very cold, seemingly endless period, at the end of which you were so anxious to shed your snow boots for flipflops and swimsuits that you were about ready to scream...

There was something utterly depressing about the sea of snow, as well. In fact, by this point in the Winter, Arden was just about to cry.

Shivering, she turned around once more, and pulled her coat a bit tighter around her thin arms.
Back to top Go down
http://undertheorangetree.deviantart.com/
justice
Farmer
Farmer
justice

Male Number of posts : 593
Roleplay Name : Ronan Justice

PostSubject: Re: I Hate Christmas Parties   I Hate Christmas Parties EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 5:11 pm

Ronan was drinking just now, not noticing the world around him. He remembered seeing her long ago. Arden...was it? The snow outside was what made him come inside. He was enjoying some warm cocoa and some hotcakes. All seems well with the world, until he noticed a huddled girl by the window staring outside. She looked cold, but just sat there. Heck if he got cold he'd go grab a jacket or a blanket. This must mean she was deep in thought, right? He is unsure but thought since it was Christmas, he should offer her whatever was warm around here. He already ate everything, so he got another cup of hot cocoa, and wondered if she'd want that.

"Hey there Arden! Would you like some cocoa?!" he said in a loud and booming voice, normal for him.

If she caught a cold, he'd never forgive himself for not being able to protect anyone just in front of him.
Back to top Go down
DrakBlueSoul22
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
DrakBlueSoul22

Female Number of posts : 121
Roleplay Name : Yuriko Oki

PostSubject: Re: I Hate Christmas Parties   I Hate Christmas Parties EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 4:17 pm

Walking into the inner inn for a nice warm cup of cocoa, Yuriko was a little delighted and yet sad at how the white cold snow covered the ground. She thought to herself " Why does it have to be so cold?, I'm freezing!" After ordering a nice steaming cup of hot cocoa, Yuriko noticed two people over by the window. It looked like Arden and a nice looking young man. Curiously she wondered over to the window where she could see the snow falling. " Hey there Arden, aren't you a little cold?" Yuriko was puzzled, was the Arden okay? She seemed to be in deep thouhgt. Yuriko turned tword the young man and in troduced herself. "Oh hello i don't think we've met, my name is Yuriko." Yuriko smiled at this man, but was worried about Arden.
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

Female Number of posts : 5158
Roleplay Name : Genna Song

Awards : I Hate Christmas Parties Bellnov

PostSubject: Re: I Hate Christmas Parties   I Hate Christmas Parties EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 1:57 am

It was a far trip from where Genna lived. Riding a boat on the cold sea, Genna was used to the cold. Winter was one of her favorite seasons because of her birthday in it and she recently turned 19. Some say you need to get your act together when your an adult.

Genna opened door suprisingly noticing some of her friends and a new person that didn't look familiar. She tucked her blonde hair behing her ears and went up to the three to greet them.

"Happy holidays everyone!" Genna shouted with joy. It didn't look like that was going to cheer up everyone but holidays were with friends and family. Even though she doesn't have a family anymore except herself.

Her eyes felt heavy and suddenly her one important accesory turned into a frown. No one ever saw her frown except some of her friends and family.. She hid her smile and put on a crooked smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/35bell
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Hate Christmas Parties   I Hate Christmas Parties Empty

Back to top Go down

I Hate Christmas Parties
Page 1 of 1