Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

the female singer of the year for you!

Go down 
+2
Kritten
clairexcliff
6 posters

who for you is the female singer of the year?
Taylor Swift
the female singer of the year for you! Vote_lcap50%the female singer of the year for you! Vote_rcap
 50% [ 5 ]
Demi Lovato
the female singer of the year for you! Vote_lcap0%the female singer of the year for you! Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Selena Gomez
the female singer of the year for you! Vote_lcap10%the female singer of the year for you! Vote_rcap
 10% [ 1 ]
Miley Cyrus
the female singer of the year for you! Vote_lcap0%the female singer of the year for you! Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
all
 0% [ 0 ]
none
the female singer of the year for you! Vote_lcap10%the female singer of the year for you! Vote_rcap
 10% [ 1 ]
this is my choice! xD
the female singer of the year for you! Vote_lcap30%the female singer of the year for you! Vote_rcap
 30% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 10

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

Male Number of posts : 4687
Roleplay Name : Amando
2nd char:Roan

Awards : the female singer of the year for you! Cliffnov

the female singer of the year for you! Empty
PostSubject: the female singer of the year for you!   the female singer of the year for you! EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 5:36 am

while e and my classmates are making Christmas decors..we agree to have a debate about the Female singer of the year!for me,since i am a major avid fan of Taylor Swift..i was one her side..my other friends vote for Selena Gomez,Miley Cyrus,Demi Lovato..so,for you,who among the is the female teen singer of the year?
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards : the female singer of the year for you! Badge

PostSubject: Re: the female singer of the year for you!   the female singer of the year for you! EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 5:43 am

I don't typically listen to girl singers. I listen to bands, so my favorite band with a female vocal would be Hey Monday.
Back to top Go down
stephxluke
Farmer
Farmer
stephxluke

Female Number of posts : 804
Roleplay Name : Alex Addison Camp
Awards : the female singer of the year for you! Stephxlukenov

PostSubject: Re: the female singer of the year for you!   the female singer of the year for you! EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 7:31 pm

Well, Miley Cyrus cant sing to save her life and Demi and Selena are... meh.... Taylor Swift has the most talent so of course she is the best!

I'm more a fan of bands too, like Kitty said, so Hayley Williams (lead singer of Paramore) is really good.
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

Female Number of posts : 6205
Roleplay Name : Arden Auiban
Awards : the female singer of the year for you! Esaward

PostSubject: Re: the female singer of the year for you!   the female singer of the year for you! EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 7:33 pm

Taylor Swift has been really popular this year, especially with her singles from "Fearless," like "White Horse," "Love Story," "Fifteen," and "You Belong With Me." Geez. I don't think Miley Cyrus has much of a chance this year, or Selena/Demi, for that matter. Lady Gaga might have a chance. That's really the only thing I can think of. But I think I'll be voting for Taylor Swift. She is such a sweetheart, and a funny girl and good actress, too! Did you guys see her Saturday Night Live performance? That was so funny. I died laughing. xD
Back to top Go down
http://undertheorangetree.deviantart.com/
foxtail616
Master Farmer
Master Farmer
foxtail616

Female Number of posts : 1445
Roleplay Name : Fox
Awards : the female singer of the year for you! Foxtail-1

PostSubject: Re: the female singer of the year for you!   the female singer of the year for you! EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 6:04 am

Miley irks me, and Selena and Demi annoy me, so I'll have to go with Taylor Swift aswell.
She has a lot of great songs and I enjoy listening to them on my ipod.
Although, I have to admit with ES, Lady Gaga was also pretty good, with all her hits.

I even bought her album Embarassed
Back to top Go down
stephxluke
Farmer
Farmer
stephxluke

PostSubject: Re: the female singer of the year for you!   the female singer of the year for you! EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 12:17 am

I saw her SNL performance! I loved the monolog song! It was hilarious! I also liked the not safe driving w/ parents skit- that one was funny too!
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

PostSubject: Re: the female singer of the year for you!   the female singer of the year for you! EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 8:53 am

well..i don't really listen to bands today..

Selena looks like a barbie to me so i don't like her..Demi,well..i have only here one song and it's "here we go again"..
Back to top Go down
stealingprayers
stealingprayers

Female Number of posts : 8

PostSubject: Re: the female singer of the year for you!   the female singer of the year for you! EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 11:25 pm

...does Hayley Williams of Paramore count? That girl is fierce. And she's seriously the prettiest girl ever.
Back to top Go down
stephxluke
Farmer
Farmer
stephxluke

PostSubject: Re: the female singer of the year for you!   the female singer of the year for you! EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 11:41 pm

stealingprayers wrote:
...does Hayley Williams of Paramore count? That girl is fierce. And she's seriously the prettiest girl ever.

Haha! I wrote that too! I wish I had her hair... lol
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

PostSubject: Re: the female singer of the year for you!   the female singer of the year for you! EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 8:53 am

her ignorance was a top notch hit for me!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the female singer of the year for you!   the female singer of the year for you! Empty

Back to top Go down

the female singer of the year for you!
Page 1 of 1