Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Morning Glory

Go down 
AuthorMessage
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

Male Number of posts : 4687
Roleplay Name : Amando
2nd char:Roan

Awards : Morning Glory Cliffnov

Morning Glory Empty
PostSubject: Morning Glory   Morning Glory EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 12:27 pm

(Author's Notes:this fanfic is about Claire>meaning it's HM related<as she now encounters yet the biggest obstacle she must face..preparing for the last days of her life in the moving earth)

[size=12CHAPTER 1
The Meeting[size]

Claire,
an 18 year old woman,who has a disease that may end the happy(is it?)days of her life..
she thought she can do anything in the rest of life..but it seems like that what she thought was wrong
cause she was discover to have an illness even the best doctors in their city,she traveled high and low,hot and cold days to towns,cities and many places to extend her life...

but no one...no one can cure her.
this made Claire,hopeless..she stop at Mineral Town..to make the rest of time being will be a worthwhile..

Doctor/Trent,
Persistent,always determined to heal even if hope is wiped out in the hearts of his patients..
he studied hard and armed with the knowledge of medicine he learned..
he will do anything just to cure a patient that he seems who had the hope.

these two hearts..have met in the Minera Town's Clinic..
Claire still hopes,
Doctor can help,
to cure her at any ease..

"Claire"

Trent called the blonde patient who seems down th herself..he knew one thing..this woman must have a terrible disease that makes the patient look so hopelesss..

"yes..i have this terrible disease,it seems to be uncurable..can you a doctor from this town can even make a glimpse of hope appear in my eyes..to once make my life what it use to be?"

Claire questioned while holding a Morning Glory in her arms..

"well..i can try too"

Trent whom was serious in making her life longer..look and check up the patient to see what was the problem..

"as i can see..this disease is a major terrible one"

Trent said

"i can't seem to solve it out today..but if you stay awhile in this town..i'll study your disease and find ways to help the immediate cure"

"oh...."

Claire said while looking down..

"Miss,don't lose hope,,cause hope is all what's left to help..have faith..be brave and your life can be longer"

he smiled.."miss Claire.."replied Claire..

"the name's Trent"

the two both shake hands symbolizing trust..

Trent's words help in Claire's heart................A lot..

END OF CHAPTER 1
Back to top Go down

Morning Glory
Page 1 of 1