Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

All Good Things. [Reserved: Chase/Ari]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

Female Number of posts : 6205
Roleplay Name : Arden Auiban
Awards : All Good Things. [Reserved: Chase/Ari] Esaward

All Good Things. [Reserved: Chase/Ari] Empty
PostSubject: All Good Things. [Reserved: Chase/Ari]   All Good Things. [Reserved: Chase/Ari] EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 5:56 pm

The field behind Gotz's workshop was an excellent place to simply sprawl out on the ground and stare up at the clouds. It was a fairly nice day, Chase supposed as he lay on the lush ground, limbs outstretched. There were a couple of clouds dotting across the canvas of blue overhead, and there was a mild breeze blowing through, catching in the leaves of the trees and ruffling Chase's clothing and hair.

He slid his earphones around his head, placing one bud in each ear, and folded his hands behind his head. An escape, he thought to himself, not bothering to expand on this thought.
Back to top Go down
http://undertheorangetree.deviantart.com/
Ballad Of The Fool
Admin
Admin
Ballad Of The Fool

Female Number of posts : 1691
Roleplay Name : Savannah Stark
Awards : All Good Things. [Reserved: Chase/Ari] Balladdecmotm

PostSubject: Re: All Good Things. [Reserved: Chase/Ari]   All Good Things. [Reserved: Chase/Ari] EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 6:04 pm

He had been wandering again, but at least this time he remembered to bring his camera this time. It was the perfect weather for pictures--not too hot but not too cold and just enough wind speed to make the image become lively with the right amount of zazz. Ari managed to get himself into a field behind some workshop. The wind was blowing hard enough for there to be a light tossle of his hair and the grass. He smiled weakly and quietly snapped pictures here and there of everything. He went to review some of the pictures and noticed something in the corner of one of the pictures. It looked like a person.

His expression became one of that was plenty confused, so he walked a little forward a bit until his pictures were telling the truth. There was a body. Did Ari become nervous that he found someone that was possibly dead? No, not really. His brows furrowed together and lightly nudged him with his foot. "Excuse me," He began, still being polite even if the other male was dead, "Are you okay?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1145250/
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

Female Number of posts : 6205
Roleplay Name : Arden Auiban
Awards : All Good Things. [Reserved: Chase/Ari] Esaward

PostSubject: Re: All Good Things. [Reserved: Chase/Ari]   All Good Things. [Reserved: Chase/Ari] EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 6:32 pm

Chase lazily opened one eye upon hearing footsteps approach. For a minute, he feared he would see the burly woodsman looming over him with his ever-present glower, and sat up just in case. But he didn't see Gotz with axe in hand; instead, there was a stranger staring at him, like a zombie had risen from the dead. Chase thought for a minute. "I'm fine," he said in response to the stranger's query. "Actually, I'm doing pretty well. It's too nice of a day to pass up being lazy."
Back to top Go down
http://undertheorangetree.deviantart.com/
Ballad Of The Fool
Admin
Admin
Ballad Of The Fool

Female Number of posts : 1691
Roleplay Name : Savannah Stark
Awards : All Good Things. [Reserved: Chase/Ari] Balladdecmotm

PostSubject: Re: All Good Things. [Reserved: Chase/Ari]   All Good Things. [Reserved: Chase/Ari] EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 6:58 pm

Somehow, Ari felt a feeling of relief course through his nerves. He wasn't dead. "Ah, I see." He responded, "Good good, I thought I had found a dead person for a moment." He chuckled, "Excuse me for that." He listened for a moment before nodding, "I agree. A wonderful day, nonetheless. But I don't think lazy would really describe myself, at the moment." He shrugged. He stood there quietly for a moment, "Let me introduce myself, my name is Ari." He spoke, "And yours?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1145250/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All Good Things. [Reserved: Chase/Ari]   All Good Things. [Reserved: Chase/Ari] Empty

Back to top Go down

All Good Things. [Reserved: Chase/Ari]
Page 1 of 1