Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Years

Go down 
+6
35bell
Gamer Gal
artygamer
afsangel
Eternal Silence
Rosette
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Rosette
Admin
Admin
Rosette

Female Number of posts : 1904
Roleplay Name : Venus
Awards : New Years Hdbadge

New Years Empty
PostSubject: New Years   New Years EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 12:38 am

Anyone have plans, or had a fun celebration with New Years?

I plan to just stay up and hang around with whoever else is lonely Wink
Well my family is around so we'll just watch television.
Back to top Go down
http://http:harvestdreams.net
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

Female Number of posts : 6205
Roleplay Name : Arden Auiban
Awards : New Years Esaward

New Years Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Years   New Years EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 1:31 am

We went out to dinner, and I was really mad because there was a brilliant full moon outside and I didn't bring my camera.

And I spilled salsa on my brand-new white shirt.

Now I have to go console my dog, because she hates fireworks.

But I still love New Year's. xD
Back to top Go down
http://undertheorangetree.deviantart.com/
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

Female Number of posts : 6693
Roleplay Name : Kazumi Martin

Awards : New Years Afsangelaward-4

New Years Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Years   New Years EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 2:15 am

i'm just chillaxin' at home. idk if i'll stay up till midnight though. Probably will perhaps. i ain't doing anything speical
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

New Years Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Years   New Years EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 5:13 am

Well, it's a little after midnight here (12:12 as I'm typing this) and I just watched crazy Travis Pastrana jump some harbor, at like 274 feet. Broke a record and everything. 8D But the fireworks are going off like crazy, and my sheltie is sitting in my lap because she's afraid of them. AND my camera battery is dead, so I don't get to take pictures of the pretty lights. BUT OH WELL.

Full moooooooon~

Happy New Year, everyone!
Back to top Go down
artygamer
Farmer
Farmer
artygamer

Female Number of posts : 585
Roleplay Name : Soph
2nd rp name:Leon

New Years Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Years   New Years EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 2:16 pm

I stayed at home with everyone.
There were fire-works going off at 9pm. So there were some early celebrations.
When the New Year came in, I managed to annoy my youngest brother and my dad. Then everyone annoyed me back.
A good start to the year came when me and my bff broke our groups personal record for being on the phone. [Smashed the 25min record by about 27mins!] I woke up at 11am.
Happy 2010!
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

Female Number of posts : 6693
Roleplay Name : Kazumi Martin

Awards : New Years Afsangelaward-4

New Years Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Years   New Years EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 3:06 pm

horray! i went to sleep around 10. haha XD i watched a recording this morning though. and i made breakfast this morning! (with some father help) Eggs, Baccon, and Pancakes! oh, and i had to take my pills, which include a BetaFood pill. Yes. Beta as in the fish, food as in the stuff they eat.
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

New Years Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Years   New Years EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 4:39 pm

artygamer wrote:

A good start to the year came when me and my bff broke our groups personal record for being on the phone. [Smashed the 25min record by about 27mins!] I woke up at 11am.
Happy 2010!

My best friend and I can talk for houuurrsss. xD But we usually just sit down on our couches, turn our TVs to the same channel and watch the same show once we run out of things to talk about. Usually Spongebob. And I like to add my own commentary to shows. xD I think my longest telephone conversation was with my best guy friend, Kyle, at about...hmm...two hours? I can't remember.

I stayed up till one thirty last night, then my mom made me go to bed. >.< I was watching The Smoking Gun Presents: World's Dumbest Record Breakers. I love that shoooowww.
Back to top Go down
Gamer Gal
Farmer
Farmer
Gamer Gal

Female Number of posts : 320
Roleplay Name : Charl or Sharlie

New Years Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Years   New Years EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 4:46 pm

Me my mom and my sister stayed up till 1:00am watching London having their firework display on the London eye. It was increadible, it lasted about 5 mins but it was lovely!
We watched other houses shooting fireworks into the sky aswell, then we listened to some music on the tv. It was a homie, warm, happy start to the year!
... Untill, I reminded myself of school...
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

Female Number of posts : 5158
Roleplay Name : Genna Song

Awards : New Years Bellnov

New Years Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Years   New Years EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 5:44 pm

I had 2 friends from little rock to a sleepover at my house. we all agreed to stay up till midnight which worked out ^^. We had apple sider and M&M's from october 11 O.O. Hey it was still goo, thankfully XD.

I hope all of you guys had a wonderful New years eve 8D
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/35bell
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards : New Years Badge

New Years Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Years   New Years EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 7:14 pm

Genna, do you live in Arkansas? I used to live there, but then I moved north.

New Years Eve was okay for me. I played Apples to Apples with my family and watched a movie. I drank two sodas and worked on Pinnicale and my AP United States History homework as well. It was a pretty calm night for me, I didn't watch the ball drop. I don't care that I missed it though.
Back to top Go down
Ballad Of The Fool
Admin
Admin
Ballad Of The Fool

Female Number of posts : 1691
Roleplay Name : Savannah Stark
Awards : New Years Balladdecmotm

New Years Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Years   New Years EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 12:09 am

I stayed home with my family and friends. I had about.... Twenty of my friends over for this massive party/sleepover. We all had fun. After the ball dropped, all the guys stripped down to their boxers and ran through my neighborhood through the snow and slush. It was really a sight to see, especially when they all came back and were yelling about how they couldn't feel their feet or their fingers. The girls stayed back and as the guys came up my driveway, we threw slushballs at them. It was really funny.

Afterwards, we had a dance party and took a huge group picture. Some people left and the rest just slept over my house. We stayed up until like... Five in the morning then w all pretty much passed out on the floor and the couches.

So my New Years was good, I guess. (:
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1145250/
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

New Years Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Years   New Years EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 12:13 am

Ballad Of The Fool wrote:
I stayed home with my family and friends. I had about.... Twenty of my friends over for this massive party/sleepover. We all had fun. After the ball dropped, all the guys stripped down to their boxers and ran through my neighborhood through the snow and slush. It was really a sight to see, especially when they all came back and were yelling about how they couldn't feel their feet or their fingers. The girls stayed back and as the guys came up my driveway, we threw slushballs at them. It was really funny.

Afterwards, we had a dance party and took a huge group picture. Some people left and the rest just slept over my house. We stayed up until like... Five in the morning then w all pretty much passed out on the floor and the couches.

WHY COULDN'T I BE THERE. D8<
Back to top Go down
Ballad Of The Fool
Admin
Admin
Ballad Of The Fool

New Years Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Years   New Years EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 12:33 am

Eternal Silence wrote:

BECAUSE YOU LIVE IN FLORIDA.
COME TO NEW YORK AND YOU CAN PARTY WITH ME.
Back to top Go down
Red Riding Hood
Sprite
Sprite
Red Riding Hood

Female Number of posts : 2119
Roleplay Name : Blue

New Years Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Years   New Years EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 12:43 am

Us Aussies don't have a Ball Drop or anything- we have massive, massive, MASSIVE Fireworks everywhere, particularly over the Harbour Bridge.
I stayed up.
Really late.

And woke up at like, 3:00 in the afternoon.
HOORAY FOR NEW YEARS. :'D
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

New Years Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Years   New Years EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 12:46 am

Eternal Silence wrote:

MKAY.

YOU SHOULD'VE INVITED ME ANYWAYS. D8<
Back to top Go down
Ballad Of The Fool
Admin
Admin
Ballad Of The Fool

New Years Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Years   New Years EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 12:54 am

Eternal Silence wrote:
Eternal Silence wrote:

MKAY.

YOU SHOULD'VE INVITED ME ANYWAYS. D8<

I WOULD HAVE. BUT I DIDN'T THINK YOU WOULD WANT TO COME. D'8<

@Red: YEAAHHH! GO AUSSIES!
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

Female Number of posts : 5158
Roleplay Name : Genna Song

Awards : New Years Bellnov

New Years Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Years   New Years EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 4:20 am

12kittycat1214 wrote:
Genna, do you live in Arkansas? I used to live there, but then I moved north.

New Years Eve was okay for me. I played Apples to Apples with my family and watched a movie. I drank two sodas and worked on Pinnicale and my AP United States History homework as well. It was a pretty calm night for me, I didn't watch the ball drop. I don't care that I missed it though.

nope i only live in california <3
My friends used to live here but they moved D8
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/35bell
artygamer
Farmer
Farmer
artygamer

Female Number of posts : 585
Roleplay Name : Soph
2nd rp name:Leon

New Years Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Years   New Years EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 1:19 pm

Gamer Gal wrote:
Me my mom and my sister stayed up till 1:00am watching London having their firework display on the London eye. It was increadible, it lasted about 5 mins but it was lovely!
We watched other houses shooting fireworks into the sky aswell, then we listened to some music on the tv. It was a homie, warm, happy start to the year!
Chaaaarlie!
Don't worry. If it snows, then school will be called off. Et aussi, it's week 2. We have the same classes in the afternoon!
Annnnd...wouldn't it be even better if we got top marks on the exams? Then we wouldn't have to do the re-take!
Back to top Go down
Rosette
Admin
Admin
Rosette

Female Number of posts : 1904
Roleplay Name : Venus
Awards : New Years Hdbadge

New Years Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Years   New Years EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 3:17 pm

Quote :
Us Aussies don't have a Ball Drop or anything- we have massive, massive, MASSIVE Fireworks everywhere, particularly over the Harbour Bridge.

Sounds very very festive, unlike my ghost of a city. Lol. Or perhaps I just think it's a sleepy place. Unlike you, I slept at 9pm and woke up at 11am. Fourteen hours. o.o

(It was still after the part-time night shift work I had for December. People called me a "n00b" when I said I was sleeping already but I understand myself regardless.)

Quote :
After the ball dropped, all the guys stripped down to their boxers and ran through my neighborhood through the snow and slush. It was really a sight to see, especially when they all came back and were yelling about how they couldn't feel their feet or their fingers.

Very festive. I bet some girls felt hot after that. ;D
Back to top Go down
http://http:harvestdreams.net
Gamer Gal
Farmer
Farmer
Gamer Gal

Female Number of posts : 320
Roleplay Name : Charl or Sharlie

New Years Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Years   New Years EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 6:56 pm

artygamer wrote:
Gamer Gal wrote:
Chaaaarlie!
Don't worry. If it snows, then school will be called off. Et aussi, it's week 2. We have the same classes in the afternoon!
Annnnd...wouldn't it be even better if we got top marks on the exams? Then we wouldn't have to do the re-take!

Oh dear, T^T
Please don't remind me of the exam resalts, I don't think I did that good since I did the higher questions. But... I should stay positive! I will do well, and I will do my best to enjoy this spring term!
And yes, I can't wait to have the afternoon with you!

Last edited by Gamer Gal on Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ballad Of The Fool
Admin
Admin
Ballad Of The Fool

New Years Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Years   New Years EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 6:56 pm

Rosette wrote:
Quote :

Sounds very very festive, unlike my ghost of a city. Lol. Or perhaps I just think it's a sleepy place. Unlike you, I slept at 9pm and woke up at 11am. Fourteen hours. o.o

(It was still after the part-time night shift work I had for December. People called me a "n00b" when I said I was sleeping already but I understand myself regardless.)

Quote :
After the ball dropped, all the guys stripped down to their boxers and ran through my neighborhood through the snow and slush. It was really a sight to see, especially when they all came back and were yelling about how they couldn't feel their feet or their fingers.

Very festive. I bet some girls felt hot after that. ;D
Oh you bet we did. ;D
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

Male Number of posts : 4687
Roleplay Name : Amando
2nd char:Roan

Awards : New Years Cliffnov