Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Harvest moon DS:cute! Skye heart events!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rayne_day
Rayne_day

Female Number of posts : 4
Roleplay Name : Angelina
Or
Anica

Harvest moon DS:cute! Skye heart events!! Empty
PostSubject: Harvest moon DS:cute! Skye heart events!!   Harvest moon DS:cute! Skye heart events!! EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 2:04 am

Okay, Syke has a red heart, and yet i can't activate the green heart event. I spent over 2 seasons trying to, and now its fall. i immediately go to the bridge and keep trying to activate it but it wont work! I'm really sad. D:

Any clues?

Harvest moon DS:cute! Skye heart events!! 19513
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards : Harvest moon DS:cute! Skye heart events!! Badge

PostSubject: Re: Harvest moon DS:cute! Skye heart events!!   Harvest moon DS:cute! Skye heart events!! EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 2:39 am

The first part has to be before 10 or 11 a.m., I think.
I think it has to be sunny too. Tell me what season you are in and what days you've tried doing the event on too.
Back to top Go down
Rayne_day
Rayne_day

Female Number of posts : 4
Roleplay Name : Angelina
Or
Anica

PostSubject: Re: Harvest moon DS:cute! Skye heart events!!   Harvest moon DS:cute! Skye heart events!! EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 2:52 am

It says on the official site I look on:

Walk from Main Pathway to Vesta's Farm
» 6:00 am to 10:00 am, not Winter season, Friday, sunny day

Out in front of the shop Marlin, Celia, and Vesta are glad to see you. They just receive a notice from Skye, staying that he'll be there at midnight to get their crops! Celia doesn't feel there's much the 3 of them can do but maybe you can lend them your power? Tell them you can (りょーかい!) and Vesta tells you to return to their house between 10:00 pm and midnight.

At the correct time, meet up with the group inside Vesta's house. Now you are all together to fight for the important crops. Outside Celia thinks you all need to think of a strategy, so Marlin figures you'll all split up and hide. You and Vesta take the southern field while Celia and Marlin take the northern one.

The two of you discover Skye in his hiding place in the field. Vesta tells him he won't be taking their crops, but Skye puts on his romantic charms and tries to tell her that a beautiful face is spoiled with anger. That doesn't work on ol' Vesta! Tell him to stop stealing again (もう盗みやめて!!) but he just laughs at you. Are you worried about him? Well he's not ready for that yet and unleashes his Maiden Chick Beam on the both of you! Now that you and Vesta are frozen, Skye decides his work for tonight is done and tries to leave, but ends up running into Celia and Marlin. Skye tries his ways on Celia and is cut off by Marlin. Skye isn't interested in pursuing men. He freezes Celia with his Maiden Chick Beam and leaves Marlin to deal with a stuck girl.

After Skye escapes you gather back in front of the shop. Marlin and Celia are disappointed they didn't catch him, but Vesta cheers them up

( All information from fogu.com )

I tried it, and now its fall. I kept trying from spring to summer.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards : Harvest moon DS:cute! Skye heart events!! Badge

PostSubject: Re: Harvest moon DS:cute! Skye heart events!!   Harvest moon DS:cute! Skye heart events!! EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 9:14 pm

Did you try leaving from your house right away?
Or maybe you could be daring and try it after ten?

I suggest talking to Marlin, Celia, and Vesta before you try the event again too. It might help cause they're involved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Harvest moon DS:cute! Skye heart events!!   Harvest moon DS:cute! Skye heart events!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Harvest moon DS:cute! Skye heart events!!
Page 1 of 1