Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A quiet day

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
35bell
35bell

Female Number of posts : 5158
Roleplay Name : Genna Song

Awards : A quiet day Bellnov

A quiet day Empty
PostSubject: A quiet day   A quiet day EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 3:38 am

Genna sat in front of the goddess pond staring at what people dropped in the pond. There were flowers, strawberries, and even more flowers.

Soon, something popped into her head. She dared herself to put her hand in for half a second and then let it out of the water. Was it cold? was it warm?

Genna thought twice. What if the goddess was mad at her for giving no offering and just dipping her hand in? She decided not to do it. Instead, she look around on the field for some flowers. Usually, there was lots of commotion in Forget-me-not. It seemed quiet than usual.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/35bell
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

Male Number of posts : 1605
Roleplay Name : Wess
2nd Character: Maris
Awards : A quiet day Nextmotm

A quiet day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A quiet day   A quiet day EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 12:10 am

Wess was napping quietly in a tree. Startling people was his main priority, and Genna was no exception. Jumping down from his tree; he soared a bit; landing in front of Genna, and then started shouting her name. "GENNA?! OOOOOOH GENNA!" He started saying them in different tones, before doing an awkward dance. Regaining his composure; he laughs heartily.
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

Female Number of posts : 5158
Roleplay Name : Genna Song

Awards : A quiet day Bellnov

A quiet day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A quiet day   A quiet day EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 12:14 am

Genna screeched from the jumping down from the tree. "Wess! you scared the life out of me!" Genna said breathing heavily,"whew!".
She laughed when he said her name in different tones then doing an awkward dance.

She fell down from laughing to much. Luckily, the field was covered in flowers so she didn't get hurt. Genna suddenly remembered about the tree. "Wwweeessss, what did i say about sitting on trees?" Genna said. Hoping Wess would freak out, Genna started to giggle.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/35bell
Sponsored content

A quiet day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A quiet day   A quiet day Empty

Back to top Go down

A quiet day
Page 1 of 1