Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Unspoken Words [Confession Event: Ari & Dylan]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards : Unspoken Words [Confession Event: Ari & Dylan] Badge

Unspoken Words [Confession Event: Ari & Dylan] Empty
PostSubject: Unspoken Words [Confession Event: Ari & Dylan]   Unspoken Words [Confession Event: Ari & Dylan] EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 9:28 pm

The wind blew gently and the sun was sunny, but Dylan still was depressed. Lately she had been thinking of particular someone and couldn't get him out of her mind, even when she played the piano or was at work. A heavy sigh escaped her as she sat next to the crystal waters of the pond. This was where she first got to really know him. Memories returned to her of their encounter: they both had made a wish to the goddess here. He using his headband and she using a silk ribbon. The more she thought about the more she was confused. She knew she loved him, but when did this feeling start? Did he feel the same way too? Questions like this circled the brunette's head, she took a deep breath and sighed once again. "What I'm I going to do?" she asked to no one in particular. Maybe the goddess of the pond or just herself.
Back to top Go down
Ballad Of The Fool
Admin
Admin
Ballad Of The Fool

Female Number of posts : 1691
Roleplay Name : Savannah Stark
Awards : Unspoken Words [Confession Event: Ari & Dylan] Balladdecmotm

PostSubject: Re: Unspoken Words [Confession Event: Ari & Dylan]   Unspoken Words [Confession Event: Ari & Dylan] EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 9:54 pm

The weather was so nice out—wonderful weather for the spring. It was beginning to get warmer and sooner than he knew it, it would be summer already, but he didn’t rush it. He liked slowing it down, relaxing these days away—something there was making him so… Peaceful. It was, perhaps, a little over a year since he had gone to the valley and now, something made him stay there… Making him want to talk to everyone when he once only spoke a few simple words to who ever tried to make a conversation. Someone had caught his attention—catching his mind completely. He walked out of the inn and decided it was a perfect day to visit the pond.

But oddly enough, something puzzled him today, there was such a weird feeling in the pit of his stomach. He had dismissed it several times before but now, it was even stronger as he walked up the pathway, spying a familiar face in the distance; Dylan. It felt as if both his stomach and his heart flipped and twisted with thousands of butterflies fluttering in his stomach. He was in love. He was in love with his best and closest friend, Dylan. As he got closer, he heard soft mutterings coming from the beautiful woman standing by the lake—where they had bonded for the first time, basically. “Something troubling you, Dylan?” He questioned her, pressing his hands into his pant pockets.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1145250/
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Unspoken Words [Confession Event: Ari & Dylan]   Unspoken Words [Confession Event: Ari & Dylan] EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 10:26 pm

Dylan's eyes were closed as she was thinking. Thinking Ari and how to tell him. She knew she had to, but she had no clue how to. All that she really wished for was that he felt the same way and she could only do that by telling him, but she was too scared.

The moment Ari's words reached her she slightly flinched. He was the one person she wanted to see the most, but now was not the time. She wasn't ready yet. Her pulse raced and she felt warm to the cheek, but she smiled tenderly as she turned around to see her crush. "Oh!" she said still somewhat surprized that he was here. She spoke shyly, "I was just thinking a bit..."
Back to top Go down
Ballad Of The Fool
Admin
Admin
Ballad Of The Fool

PostSubject: Re: Unspoken Words [Confession Event: Ari & Dylan]   Unspoken Words [Confession Event: Ari & Dylan] EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 10:39 pm

As he moved up by her, Dylan seemed a bit… Well, out of it. She jumped slightly as he spoke, “I didn’t mean to startle you.” He spoke scratching the back of his neck nervously. She continued to speak as he listened to her with his full attention—she was the only one who was actually able to keep his attention on something. “Thinking? May I ask what about?” He questioned, maybe he could help her with her problems. “You don’t have to.” He quickly continued, not wanting her to feel like she had to tell him her problems. He moved past her, “It’s a beautiful day, today, don’t you think so?” He spoke, glancing over his shoulder to her. The way the sunlight reflected off of her made her even more beautiful in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Unspoken Words [Confession Event: Ari & Dylan]   Unspoken Words [Confession Event: Ari & Dylan] EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 11:53 pm

A slight giggle slipped past Dylan as she listened to Ari. It was very like him to say he could help, but only if she wanted him to. He was so nice and she had looked up to him so much; now that feeling had blossomed into another. Love. For some odd reason he seemed off to her though, for he quickly changed the topic. "Yeah," she quietly agreed with him. "You know," she suddenly said sticking her left index finger into the water and swirling it in a little circle, "this place brings back a lot of memories, doesn't it?"
Back to top Go down
Ballad Of The Fool
Admin
Admin
Ballad Of The Fool

PostSubject: Re: Unspoken Words [Confession Event: Ari & Dylan]   Unspoken Words [Confession Event: Ari & Dylan] EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 2:47 am

He kneeled down beside the pond, looking at both of their reflections in the water. Ari smiled and chuckled softly, “It most certainly does. I’m pretty sure it was on a day just like this.” He motioned around himself, “Only thing different was that we didn’t know each other as much then.” He spoke, “But I’m very happy that we became such close friends.” He smiled—though he wasn’t sure if he just wanted to be friends anymore. There was a tense feeling inside of his chest, like he just had to tell her; “Perhaps we should make it like old times and make another wish.” He looked down towards the water and focused on his own reflection. It almost pained him not to tell her but he would have to resist it—he didn’t want to hurt himself, or her, in the end.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Unspoken Words [Confession Event: Ari & Dylan]   Unspoken Words [Confession Event: Ari & Dylan] EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 3:01 am

Dylan nodded as she listened carefully to Ari's softy, yet strong voice. Part of her wanted to let her feelings burst out at the moment. She wanted to let him know, but he said he was happy with just being close friends. He may be fine with that. That upset her deeply though. She wanted to tell him she loved him, wanted him to hold her close, wanted to be the only one in his thoughts too. "Ari," she said holding back tears. "I, I,I-" She covered her mouth as if she did not want the words to come out.
Back to top Go down
Ballad Of The Fool
Admin
Admin
Ballad Of The Fool

PostSubject: Re: Unspoken Words [Confession Event: Ari & Dylan]   Unspoken Words [Confession Event: Ari & Dylan] EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 3:16 am

Ari looked over to Dylan for a single moment, she was visibly upset. He pierced his brows together and looked straight over at her with an odd look upon his face—had he said something wrong? She whimpered something, “Dylan, wait for a moment.” He mumbled, taking the woman into his arms, trying to calm her down, “Let me tell you my wish, if you’ll let me.” He spoke to her, his hand on the back of her head in such a tender embrace, “I-I don’t have much to give, but I wish to give you my heart and hope that you accept my love for you.” He couldn’t hold himself back from speaking his feelings. Something just felt so right with Dylan that he had to tell her. “I hope you don’t mind me saying this. It’s a little hard.” He mumbled, “But I believe I love you.” He whispered to her.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Unspoken Words [Confession Event: Ari & Dylan]   Unspoken Words [Confession Event: Ari & Dylan] EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 11:39 am

The softness of Ari's embrace comforted Dylan and when he said that he loved her for a moment she swore that she was above the whole world. Her fingers held on to him tightly, now it was her response back. "I love you too," she announced. It felt as if something was off her shoulders now and she could relax. Lately she had been losing sleep over the subject, but now since Ari felt the same she didn't need to worry. "I don't know when it started, but Ari I think I've loved you for a while," she replied to him.
Back to top Go down
Ballad Of The Fool
Admin
Admin
Ballad Of The Fool

PostSubject: Re: Unspoken Words [Confession Event: Ari & Dylan]   Unspoken Words [Confession Event: Ari & Dylan] EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 1:26 am

His heart felt as if had been sent skyrocketing into the skies of many worlds—did she actually say she loved him in return? Such a wide grin upon his face, Ari was so happy. His spirit was singing, nothing his tongue could say, but his heart sprang with joy. His eyes looked down upon her and he could only smile with such a happy expression—her loved her and he could sing it to the heavens above, and she felt the same for him. Stan would be so proud of him. “I’ve loved you too, for so long.” He spoke, his voice so tender.

He didn’t noticed but his head seemed to be lowering down to be closer to hers. He didn’t notice the gap of distance between their lips closing. But he noticed the new found warmth on his lips.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Unspoken Words [Confession Event: Ari & Dylan]   Unspoken Words [Confession Event: Ari & Dylan] EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 2:45 am

Everything seemed so clear now. Once again Dylan could think straight and she felt so light, as if she could fly. Ari's warm embrace was strong yet gentle, much like how she thought of him. Their eyes connected and Ari repeated that he loved her and her heart skipped a beat. His voice was so tender and his eyes sparkled like emeralds. His smile was so heavenly. She was in love and the best part of it was that Ari loved her too. A burst of excitement ran through her veins.

Her heart fluttered with happiness as their lips came unexpectedly closer. She closed her eyes as they touched gently and held on to him. Never she has suspected that they'd ever be this close. It was all so perfect. She wondered if it was just a dream, but it felt so real. After a moment she slowly pulled away and smiled. "Wow," she said. "I never thought I'd ever be in love. It's just so amazing."
Back to top Go down
Ballad Of The Fool
Admin
Admin
Ballad Of The Fool

PostSubject: Re: Unspoken Words [Confession Event: Ari & Dylan]   Unspoken Words [Confession Event: Ari & Dylan] EmptySun May 02, 2010 4:54 pm

She pulled away from him—for a moment, Ari was almost afraid that she was going to tell him no, that she was lying and it was some sort of practical joke, but she spoke words of love and it made his heart jump in mass amounts of joy. “I never thought I would find love, especially moving from place to place, but especially with a girl like you.” He spoke, a genuine smile on his lips as he pulled Dylan in closer in his embrace; he did not want to let her go, it was like he was afraid that this was all just a dream and in any moment, he would wake up and find himself alone again like all the previous years. “Knowing your love is beyond amazing.”
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Unspoken Words [Confession Event: Ari & Dylan]   Unspoken Words [Confession Event: Ari & Dylan] EmptySun May 02, 2010 5:03 pm

Had before Dylan got a hug like this? She couldn't ever remember ever feeling so excited in someone's arms. It was just Ari and her; no one else. Everything felt so perfect as if it were a dream, but she could feel it. Feel her heart beating a mile a minute. Feel Ari's warm embrace. It was as if time had stoped a moment and all she could ever want was to be next to him forever. "Let me tell you again then," she said gently smiling. "I love you Ari, and no one else."
Back to top Go down
Ballad Of The Fool
Admin
Admin
Ballad Of The Fool

PostSubject: Re: Unspoken Words [Confession Event: Ari & Dylan]   Unspoken Words [Confession Event: Ari & Dylan] EmptySun May 09, 2010 3:08 am

This warmth is such an amazing feeling—Ari couldn’t believe it. It had to be a dream, he loved the heat between the two of them. She repeated her love for him and he smiled. It was amazing how this feeling was, everyone should experience something this amazing. “I love you. So much.” His hand rested on the back of Dylan’s head; these words that came from his mouth felt so true and unbelievable. He never thought that he would love such a girl as Dylan, but she was everything he wanted, that he needed, what he was, and what he wasn’t. Such an amazing combination that could not be explained by anyone, not even by himself.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Unspoken Words [Confession Event: Ari & Dylan]   Unspoken Words [Confession Event: Ari & Dylan] EmptySun May 09, 2010 3:56 pm

It was weird being in love. Countless stories she read defined love to her, but this was completely different: Words could not explain it fully. She could stand there by Ari forever and that's all she really wanted too. Before her mind was occupied with countless dreams, but all she needed to make her happy was Ari. "So I guess that means we're dating, huh?" she said cheerfully as she rested her head on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Ballad Of The Fool
Admin
Admin
Ballad Of The Fool

PostSubject: Re: Unspoken Words [Confession Event: Ari & Dylan]   Unspoken Words [Confession Event: Ari & Dylan] EmptySun May 09, 2010 4:08 pm

What a day this has been, what a rare mood he was in—was this was it was like being in love? There’s a smile on his face, it could shine for the whole human race. This must be what it’s like to be in love. He could swear on it—he must be in love, and with Dylan. He listened to her and just chuckled, taking his hand from the back of her head to lift up her chin to connect eyes, “You bet.” He answered simply before placing a chaste kiss on her forehead.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Unspoken Words [Confession Event: Ari & Dylan]   Unspoken Words [Confession Event: Ari & Dylan] EmptyMon May 10, 2010 1:38 am

Ari's eyes seemed to stare right through her with their emerald glory. She went cross-eyed when his lips approached her forehead. The warmth of Ari's kiss spread quickly though her body and she held onto his vacant hand. "Good," she said with a nod and perhaps the widest smile she could give to someone. Ari was always there for her and she wanted to be there for him too. It was starting to get dark out, but she ignored the time. Nothing was more important to her than this moment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unspoken Words [Confession Event: Ari & Dylan]   Unspoken Words [Confession Event: Ari & Dylan] Empty

Back to top Go down

Unspoken Words [Confession Event: Ari & Dylan]
Page 1 of 1