Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Reflection [Dylan & Ari]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ballad Of The Fool
Admin
Admin
Ballad Of The Fool

Female Number of posts : 1691
Roleplay Name : Savannah Stark
Awards : Reflection [Dylan & Ari] Balladdecmotm

Reflection [Dylan & Ari] Empty
PostSubject: Reflection [Dylan & Ari]   Reflection [Dylan & Ari] EmptySun May 16, 2010 4:09 am

What a beautiful day it was outside, versus the day they first met. It was the coldest of days, he recalled and now it was summer time, the sun was blaring but he couldn't be happier that the sun was shining upon them on this day. It was like it was fueling his mind and his actions. This had to be done and he wouldn't have it any other way. Ari called Dylan down to meet him at the church, telling her he wanted to see her today but did not give her an exact reason why, telling her that he had something to show her.

Under his arm rested a big book and on the cover it read, 'The Adventures of Dylan and Ari.' It was compiled of pictures he had taken of the two of them during the past seasons and he remembered that he was supposed to make a photo album for Dylan anyway, but this would be absolutely perfect. He left the last page blank with a little note telling her to look up at him for the last picture and he would be standing in front of her with the feather. He thought it would be perfect--he stayed up for the longest of hours to finish that book and put his being into that book. How he hoped she would like it.

How he hoped everything would go over well.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1145250/
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards : Reflection [Dylan & Ari] Badge

PostSubject: Re: Reflection [Dylan & Ari]   Reflection [Dylan & Ari] EmptySun May 16, 2010 4:25 am

Dylan wasn't shure what Ari had planned to do at the church of all. It was so spontanious, but she couldn't help but feel excited. He did mention showing her something, but she had no clue what of all things. Eagerly she grasped onto the metal handle of the door and opened it to find Ari waiting for her. Her brown hair bounced when she walked down the isle with a jump in her step toward the man she had come to love. It was so weird meeting here again--she remembered it as if it were only yesterday.

The past didn't matter though, only now. As she approached the red head and hugged him, "Hello." But then she was distracted by what appeared to be a book in his arms. "Ari, what's that?"
Back to top Go down
Ballad Of The Fool
Admin
Admin
Ballad Of The Fool

PostSubject: Re: Reflection [Dylan & Ari]   Reflection [Dylan & Ari] EmptySun May 16, 2010 4:32 am

Ari was lost in his thoughts until he heard the door open to this church, he turned towards the source, hoping for Dylan. Thankfully, it was indeed Dylan and he smiled, "Hi." He smiled, moving towards her, giving her a light peck on her lips as she hugged him then backing off, in which she continued with a question about his little gift.

"Oh this?" He motioned towards the book, "It's a gift for you." He smiled, giving it to her. "It's the photo album. I finally decided to make it and I wanted to surprise you with it." He chuckled, "I hope you like it." He smiled with a soft laugh.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Reflection [Dylan & Ari]   Reflection [Dylan & Ari] EmptySun May 16, 2010 4:48 am

"Aww..." she protested stubbornly with a smile when she held the album. "I wanted to make it with you." The binding felt smooth to the touch and it had the words 'The Adventures of Dylan and Ari' on it. Gingerly she took a seat in a pew nearby and set the album in her lap. Her dainty fingers opened to the first page of the book slowly and she looked at all the pictures intently while flipping through the pages. "Ah! That's from the time at the Goddess Pond," she would exclaim pointing to a picture and not long afterwards she'd be pointing to another one. "And this one's from the festival we went to--this is amazing Ari! It must have taken forever."

It wasn't long till she she reached the last page of the ablum. The note confused her and she ended up twisting a piece of her hair around her index. "Why wouldn't you put the last picture in the album and put this note here instead--" But she didn't finished her sentence because she looked up.
Back to top Go down
Ballad Of The Fool
Admin
Admin
Ballad Of The Fool

PostSubject: Re: Reflection [Dylan & Ari]   Reflection [Dylan & Ari] EmptySun May 16, 2010 5:00 am

Ari let out a soft chuckle, "I know, but..." He shrugged, "I wanted to make it special." He smiled as she walked over to one of the pews and sat down to look through the pages. He slowly moved over towards her and grinned as she remembered the times they spent together as she pointed out each picture. There was a nervous feeling in the pit of his stomach as he knew she was reaching the back of the book soon, he bent down to one knee, one hand casually behind his back as he retrieved the feather from his back pocket.

She looked up at him in curiosity and he held the feather in his hand before her. "I needed to catch your attention somehow." He smiled. "I wanted to take one last picture with you and I wanted to complete the book the perfect way. So we could start another one together." He spoke, "So what do you say?"

"Will you marry me?"
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Reflection [Dylan & Ari]   Reflection [Dylan & Ari] EmptySun May 16, 2010 3:05 pm

The next thing she knew Ari was on his knee with his brilliant emerald eyes looking at her. He was proposing to her. Could it be true? She knew he loved her and she loved him with all of her heart. That couldn't change. But was she ready to take this step? Thoughts raced through her mind and she remained speechless for a moment. It was so unexpected, she didn't know quite how to respond. Then she thought about how much she wanted to be with Ari and with a quick nod she began to speak. "Yes," she said quietly, but then louder she exclaimed giving him a hug, "Yes! I love you Ari!"
Back to top Go down
Ballad Of The Fool
Admin
Admin
Ballad Of The Fool

PostSubject: Re: Reflection [Dylan & Ari]   Reflection [Dylan & Ari] EmptySun May 16, 2010 3:16 pm

He was scared there. She wasn't giving him an answer, sitting there in some silence with really frightened Ari. Was she going to reject him? That would be very embarrassing. He was just about to get up and walk away if there was no answer coming from her, understanding that perhaps she didn't want to be with him in that way. His heart was sinking until she nodded, mumbling a soft reply. A grin was forming on his face as she lunged at him with a hug, "I love you too!" He grinned, returning the hug, "You have no idea how happy you just made me." He spoke to her.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Reflection [Dylan & Ari]   Reflection [Dylan & Ari] EmptySun May 16, 2010 3:28 pm

Bliss.That's the word that descriped the state Dylan was in at the moment perfectly. She was going to be married to Ari. The thought seem almost unbelievable, but then he proposed to her and she said yes. It was a big step, but the more she thought about it the more shure she was ready to take it with the redhead. For a moment she thought she scared him, but everything was great once she said she'd marry him. She looked into his eyes and said with a ring in her voice, "I guess that mean's I'm your fiancee."
Back to top Go down
Ballad Of The Fool
Admin
Admin
Ballad Of The Fool

PostSubject: Re: Reflection [Dylan & Ari]   Reflection [Dylan & Ari] EmptyMon May 17, 2010 3:44 am

So this was actually going to be really happening, Ari was actually going to plan on marrying this girl in the future. He was so happy. He was so ready to spend his life with her--he loved her with all of his heart. He couldn't help but let out a weak chuckle as she questioned him about being his fiancee. With a sly grin on his face, Ari looked back into her eyes, replying, "I wouldn't have it any other way." He placed a soft kiss upon her lips.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Reflection [Dylan & Ari]   Reflection [Dylan & Ari] EmptyMon May 17, 2010 11:56 am

Ari's lips were gentle and warm, as they usually were. This one felt different though--more special in a way. She was going to get married; her mom would be estatic with the news as well as her father. The most important factor though that she was going to marry Ari. Unbelievable, it was simple unbelievable--but here she was with Ari and a blue feather. There is so much to do, so much to plan now. But she'd be planning a wedding with Ari, so it would be more fun than work. "Good," she giggled. "I love that, but I love you more."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reflection [Dylan & Ari]   Reflection [Dylan & Ari] Empty

Back to top Go down

Reflection [Dylan & Ari]
Page 1 of 1