Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Another? [Ari and Dylan]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards : Another? [Ari and Dylan] Badge

Another? [Ari and Dylan] Empty
PostSubject: Another? [Ari and Dylan]   Another? [Ari and Dylan] EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 3:05 am

Jethro was growing up so fast--just the other day Dylan swore he was only a newborn. It was hard to believe that he was already calling Ari 'da-da' and her 'ma-ma.' She smiled looking down at her sleeping son in her arms, how lucky she was to have him. Carefully she set him down in his crib and turned on the baby monitor in his room. As she closed the door she whispered, "I love you, Jet-Jet."

She proceeded down the stairs to the living room. A couple things were out of wack, but she was too tried to deal with them at the moment--she wanted to talk to Ari about something. He was sitting on the couch reading a newspaper and she couldn't help but sit next to him. "Whatca doing?" she asked even though it was pretty obvious what he was up too.
Back to top Go down
Ballad Of The Fool
Admin
Admin
Ballad Of The Fool

Female Number of posts : 1691
Roleplay Name : Savannah Stark
Awards : Another? [Ari and Dylan] Balladdecmotm

PostSubject: Re: Another? [Ari and Dylan]   Another? [Ari and Dylan] EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 3:20 am

Relaxing on the couch, Ari let out a soft sigh. It's been so quiet in the house since Jethro was able to sleep through the entire night now. He didn't know if it was some sort of blessing or a curse. It did mean that Jethro was growing up, which made Ari feel rather odd. He groaned under his breath. He wasn't that old, was he? He paused for a moment, his grip on the newspaper loosened slightly. He was sitting in his home, with his darling wife, and reading a newspaper. Jeez, he reminded himself a bit like his father. He was getting old. He snorted to himself, going back to the paper.

Reading up to the middle page, another sound entered the room. Ari assumed it was Dylan, but Ari kept on reading, only stopping when his wife plopped herself right next to him. He smiled, releasing the paper for a moment to take Dylan under his arm and around her shoulder, "Just reading and thinking." He told her, "Nothing special." He shrugged his shoulders lightly. "Jethro's sleeping?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1145250/
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Another? [Ari and Dylan]   Another? [Ari and Dylan] EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 11:47 am

Dylan smiled somewhat amused at her husband's response. "Soundly," she said proudly. "He's so cute when he's sleeping that I can't help but stay up there longer than I have to just to hold him." She giggled. Something felt oddly refreshing when she'd look down at the boy and watch him as he slept contently.

"Hey Ari," she said after she had snapped back to reality. "Don't you think that it's great being parents? I mean--I feel like I'd do anything in the world for Jethro and I love being a mom. Recently I've been thinking that we should, uh, expand our family. I know Jethro would make a great older brother, I know it. What do you think?"
Back to top Go down
Ballad Of The Fool
Admin
Admin
Ballad Of The Fool

Female Number of posts : 1691
Roleplay Name : Savannah Stark
Awards : Another? [Ari and Dylan] Balladdecmotm

PostSubject: Re: Another? [Ari and Dylan]   Another? [Ari and Dylan] EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 3:33 pm

Hearing her answer made a small smile form on the corner of his lips, "Wonderful." He replied, then continued to listen to her speak about how adorable their son was while he slept. He let out a soft chuckle, "He is." He agreed, looking back down towards the paper, resuming to read the daily news until Dylan caught his attention once more. "Yeah?" He answered to his name, glancing back over to her.

He caught most of what she said but in a way it sounded a bit jumbled together. He furrowed his brows together, piecing things together. Yeah sure, he loved being a parent, he loved his son dearly. "Of course I do." He replied then let her finish speaking. Dylan stuttered slightly, which Ari found completely adorable, resisting the urge to kiss her temple while she spoke. "Someone for Jethro to watch over?" He stated, removing his arm from his wife for a moment and folded up the paper to place it on the coffee table in front of him. He turned slightly to face his wife and placed a chaste kiss upon both her forehead and her lips, "I think we make that work." Putting another kiss upon her lips.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1145250/
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Another? [Ari and Dylan]   Another? [Ari and Dylan] EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 4:48 pm

"Exactly," Dylan chimmed at her husbands question. Knowing herself she got worried that he might have not been able to understand her rambling. Explaining things clearly wasn't her forte, but at least Ari could understand what she intended to say. She wanted to have another baby.

Sweetly, Dylan smiled after Ari was done kissing her and sat closer to him. She leaned on his shoulder while yawning. "I love you," she said feeling that her eye lids were getting heavy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another? [Ari and Dylan]   Another? [Ari and Dylan] Empty

Back to top Go down

Another? [Ari and Dylan]
Page 1 of 1