Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Just Girl Talk (Kitty and Kazu)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

Female Number of posts : 6693
Roleplay Name : Kazumi Martin

Awards : Just Girl Talk (Kitty and Kazu) Afsangelaward-4

Just Girl Talk (Kitty and Kazu) Empty
PostSubject: Just Girl Talk (Kitty and Kazu)   Just Girl Talk (Kitty and Kazu) EmptyMon May 17, 2010 9:18 pm

Kazu threw a rock, it skipped pretty far. Kazu smiled. How long had it been since she had skipped rocks with Chase? He had beat her, she remebered that much, next time though, she'd definitaly beat him.
Kazu was waiting. She was supposed to meet a good friend of hers today, and Kazu had arrived a tad bit early. Maybe she'd challenge Kitty today at skipping rocks.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards : Just Girl Talk (Kitty and Kazu) Badge

PostSubject: Re: Just Girl Talk (Kitty and Kazu)   Just Girl Talk (Kitty and Kazu) EmptyMon May 17, 2010 9:37 pm

Summer was at it's peak and so was Kitty. She felt so full of energy today due to the pleasant weather, if only every day could be this nice all year long. Despite feeling so good, she was a tad rushed. Yesterday she went to bed a little late and now she overslept and before she knew it it was time to meet up with Kazu. It wasn't like she was late, but she didn't want to keep her friend waiting, afterall knowing Kazu she'd arrive there early. In the distance she saw her friend and she jogged up to her. "Hey," she said smiling. "Long time no see."
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Just Girl Talk (Kitty and Kazu)   Just Girl Talk (Kitty and Kazu) EmptyTue May 18, 2010 12:33 am

"Kitty!" Kazu cried happily. She laughed when she saw the state of her friend. "Why are you out of breath? You didn't run here, did you?" Kazumi hugged her friend. It was around lunch time, and Kazu ddin't know if her friend had eaten yet or not. So Kazumi had prepared a lunch for the both of them and had brought it in the picnic basket. "I brought something to eat." Kazu said smiling. "If you already ate, that's ok."
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Just Girl Talk (Kitty and Kazu)   Just Girl Talk (Kitty and Kazu) EmptyTue May 18, 2010 12:40 am

"Jog to be more correct," she said cheerfully. She recently had gotten into the habbit of jogging places for no apparent reason, must have been summer. She hugged back her friend and smiled happily when she heard the word food. "You had me at the words 'I brought lunch,'" she giggled. It was almost like Kazu knew she skipped breakfast this morning. Sometimes Kitty just got so lucky it was unbelievable. "How'd you know I didn't eat yet, Kazu? You going psychic on me now?"
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Just Girl Talk (Kitty and Kazu)   Just Girl Talk (Kitty and Kazu) EmptyTue May 18, 2010 12:46 am

"Hm, perhaps. Or maybe I highered someone to stalk you." Kazu stuck out her tounge before going to get the basket and blanket. Kazu opend the blanket up and spread the food out on top of it. "Sorry, it was made in kind of a hurry, but it's my father's recicpe, so it should be good." Kazu had brought corn, mashed potatoes, salad, home-made chicken tenders, condiments, and some strawberry shortcake with whipped cream for a treat afterwords. "Um, I don't relaly know what you like, so I'm sorry if there's nothing here....."
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Just Girl Talk (Kitty and Kazu)   Just Girl Talk (Kitty and Kazu) EmptyTue May 18, 2010 12:52 am

Kazu was always worrying about other people more than her ownself that it often caused Kitty to worry for her. It must have taken forever to make all this food. "Kazu," Kitty said stubbornly as she a plate and filled it piled high with food. "You should know I'm not a picky eater by now," she said happily taking a bite of the mashed potatoes. She could have melted they were so good. "Yum," she exclaimed taking another bite.
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Just Girl Talk (Kitty and Kazu)   Just Girl Talk (Kitty and Kazu) EmptyTue May 18, 2010 10:54 am

Kazu smiled at Kitty's satifaction. "Thank you! I'm really glad you like it!" Kazumi sat down and held herself to a plate and some food. "So," Kauzmi started. 'What's been going on with you latley? Have you been seeing anyone? Have been traveling island to island? I want to hear everything!" Kauzmi took another bite of food and chewed slowly.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Just Girl Talk (Kitty and Kazu)   Just Girl Talk (Kitty and Kazu) EmptyTue May 18, 2010 11:56 am

Kitty had an immediate awnser for the second question. "No I haven't been 'seeing' anyone besides the usual friend," she said bluntly. Lately guys had put her in a sour mood, especially since she meet Piet. It annoyed her that he was extremely good at smooth talking, stupid womanizer. By now he probably had ever girl wrapped around his finger.

"I have been visiting other lands though," she repiled to the second one while taking a bite of food. "Just the other day I went to Mineral Town and a few days before that Forget-Me-Not Valley. Most of the time I try to stay here though."
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Just Girl Talk (Kitty and Kazu)   Just Girl Talk (Kitty and Kazu) EmptyTue May 18, 2010 7:11 pm

"Oh." Kazumi said tilting her head to the side. "Well, I've been in a good mood myself lately. I got to meet people I haven't seen in ages and one new person. Kazumi look up at the sky and began to count. "Let's see.....I met Amando recently...Kyle became my guitar student....I met Ari at the vineyard....oh, and this really nice foreign man. Ummm, i think his name was Piet. I've been traveling around myself latrley and keeping up with the farm as well." Kazumi took a spoonful of corn and shoved it into her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Just Girl Talk (Kitty and Kazu)   Just Girl Talk (Kitty and Kazu) EmptyTue May 18, 2010 10:15 pm

Kitty intently listened to Kazumi as she explaing guys she had recently met with. The fact that Kazumi was naive to Piet's actions was surprising to her. "Piet's just a stupid guy who thinks he can wrap every girl around his finger," she said coldly. "He tells a good story, but it's nothing but a beautiful lie if you ask me."

It's not that Kitty hated Piet, that was too strong of a word for it. She didn't mind listening to his lies, since they did sound so wonderful--but the fact he could even touch her heart a bit with his smooth talking. He was more proffesional at it than Skye! She bitterly took a chicken tender and took a big bite out of it and chewed it angerly.
"Becareful of him," she warned her friend. "He's nothing but a womanizer."
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Just Girl Talk (Kitty and Kazu)   Just Girl Talk (Kitty and Kazu) EmptyWed May 19, 2010 10:47 am

Kazu chuckled. "Sounds like you have a slight intrest in him, yourself. Otherwise, you woulnd't get so workd up about it." Kazumi shook her head. "I don't think he's such a bad guy. Nobody falls in love at first sight.....and I know I wouldn't fall in love at first sight either......but I really like to talk to people, no matter who they are! And Piet was very interesting." Kazumi giggled at the way he had carelessly threw his dutch around. "I'd like to meet with him again sometime."
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Just Girl Talk (Kitty and Kazu)   Just Girl Talk (Kitty and Kazu) EmptyWed May 19, 2010 11:38 am

Kazumi did have a thing for seeing the good in people, but Piet clashed with Kitty so badly. To her he was and could be only one thing only. A headache. "Yes, his lies are intresting," Kitty couldn't help but agree with Kazumi. "But I won't ever see him as a decent person until he cleans up his act and stops with the whole womanizer thing."

"Let's talk about something else," suggested Kitty. She wasn't in the mood to argue with Kazumi about Piet, of all people. She was finished with her plate by now and was laying back looking up at the clouds. "How's life going for you?"
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Just Girl Talk (Kitty and Kazu)   Just Girl Talk (Kitty and Kazu) EmptyWed May 19, 2010 4:10 pm

Kazu saw Kitty was getting fustrated, so she let the topic go. "I'm doing pretty well." Kazumi said laying next to Kitty. "I've been traveling around a lot latley--not anywhere completley amazing--just from town to town. Kazu smiled at the shifitng clouds. She liked to pick out any shapes she could find. "That one's a dragon." Kazu said pointing skyward. "I know it seems like a childish habit, but I like cloud gazing. My father and I used to do it all the time~"
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Just Girl Talk (Kitty and Kazu)   Just Girl Talk (Kitty and Kazu) EmptyWed May 19, 2010 8:13 pm

"Sounds fun," Kitty stated. "You should bring me along sometime." It was fun going from place to place, but lately it had bored her miserably. Maybe going with with a friend sometime would be fun. "Then we can do a vacation kind of thing together, again." Once she could recall from a year or two ago before the whole lossing her memory thing, that her and Kazumi went traveling together, or just talked about it once.

"How's that a dragon?" Kitty said curiously looking at the sky, then after awhile she let out a chuckle. "Oh, nevermind I see it now. I also see a battleship over there," she said pointing at a gigantic cloud in the sky.
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Just Girl Talk (Kitty and Kazu)   Just Girl Talk (Kitty and Kazu) EmptyWed May 19, 2010 9:14 pm

"Well, I see a battleship right across from it." Kazumi challenged. "In fact, it's headed streight for you battleship. Only mine's bigger." Kazu playfully stuck her tounge out at her friend. How long had it been since Kazu had layed in the grass and just stared at the sky? How long since she had done it with someone she cared about? Kazu smiled and rolle donto her stomic. "In fact, it's so hudge, it could run your ship right over and not even notice."
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Just Girl Talk (Kitty and Kazu)   Just Girl Talk (Kitty and Kazu) EmptyWed May 19, 2010 9:31 pm

Kitty couldn't help but chuckle at Kazumi's challange. "Mine as RPGs and torpedos made to sink your ship," she teased pushing her bangs back. It was nice to be able to lay her with Kazu having cloud battles or whatever the appropriate term was. She smiled mischivously as she made firing noises, "Bang, bang, boom!" She awaited Kazu's response to her ship being fired at.
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Just Girl Talk (Kitty and Kazu)   Just Girl Talk (Kitty and Kazu) EmptyWed May 19, 2010 10:02 pm

Kazu looked back and gave kitty a wicked smile-not something you see often on the girl's face. "That ship was a decoy. My real ship, it just grew wings and flew over yours." A frightning chuckle came from Kazumi's thoat, then she just burst out laughing. "I'm sorry I'm sorry! I've been practicng my menicing voice. Anyway, my ship is now proceeding to do an arial attack on your ship." Kazu did her best to make the sound of a falling object exploding, which sucked to a point where it was funny.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Just Girl Talk (Kitty and Kazu)   Just Girl Talk (Kitty and Kazu) EmptyWed May 19, 2010 10:09 pm

Kitty couldn't help but laugh at everything. Kazumi was just too hilarious with her failed attempt at making a boom sound. How could a battleship grow wings also? They weighed way too much to fly, but this wasn't the time to be all logical. It was time to pretend like a child would do so and have some fun. "Oh yeah," Kitty said slyly. "Too bad I've got anti-aircraft guns on my ship that can shoot your's out of the sky."
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Just Girl Talk (Kitty and Kazu)   Just Girl Talk (Kitty and Kazu) EmptyWed May 19, 2010 10:22 pm

"Oh no!" Kazu cried rolling onto her back and slinging her arm over her face. "Please Captin, have mercy on my ship!" "Plaire avons pitié!!" Kazumi begged. She didn't know what she was saying, she just knew it was French. Kazu peeked out from under her arm to see if the ruthless captin of the S.S Kitty would show generous mercy on her today.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just Girl Talk (Kitty and Kazu)   Just Girl Talk (Kitty and Kazu) Empty

Back to top Go down

Just Girl Talk (Kitty and Kazu)
Page 1 of 1