Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Happy Birthday, Kitty! (Ian and Kitty Proposal Event!)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

Female Number of posts : 6693
Roleplay Name : Kazumi Martin

Awards : Happy Birthday, Kitty! (Ian and Kitty Proposal Event!) Afsangelaward-4

Happy Birthday, Kitty! (Ian and Kitty Proposal Event!) Empty
PostSubject: Happy Birthday, Kitty! (Ian and Kitty Proposal Event!)   Happy Birthday, Kitty! (Ian and Kitty Proposal Event!) EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 4:46 pm

Ian would pace back and forth, look down off the mountain, then pace some more. He constantly fingered the thing that was, once again, in his pocket. Truthfully, he didn't have much for Kitty. The only thing he had for her was a canvas he had set up which was covered with a white sheet, his violin to play a song he had composed for her, and the thing in his pocket. Still, Ian was as nervous as he'd probably ever be in his life. "You'll be fine. You'll be fine." he kept mumbling. Although it was extremely freezing out, Ian felt as if he was in a toaster. Small beads for sweat formed on his scarf-covered neck.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards : Happy Birthday, Kitty! (Ian and Kitty Proposal Event!) Badge

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, Kitty! (Ian and Kitty Proposal Event!)   Happy Birthday, Kitty! (Ian and Kitty Proposal Event!) EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 9:25 pm

What exactly are birthdays? The brunette clearly saw no importance in herown, but her boyfriend Ian did. For some odd reason he had told her repeatedly to come up to the top of the mountain, despite the fact that it was probably below zero. So bitterly the girl made her way to the top hoping to get this thing over with as soon as possible. If it was up to her she wouldn't be outside at all during the cold months of winter. She'd be sitting inside by a fire enjoying a cup of coffee or her quilty pleasure, hot cocoa. The higher she went she felt as if the warmth was being sucked out of her body with each exhale. When she reached the sumbit she saw Ian pacing back and forwth, looking like he was troubled.

"Whatca thinkin' about?" she said approaching him with a hug. "You better have something good planed, for insisting that I come here on a winter day."
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, Kitty! (Ian and Kitty Proposal Event!)   Happy Birthday, Kitty! (Ian and Kitty Proposal Event!) EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 9:33 pm

Ian smiled at the sight--and warmth--of his girlfriend's hug. "Well, I'll admit, my reasons for bringing you up here is quite...questionable." Ian muffled a laugh. "Anyway. Happy birthday! All of your gifts are homemade.....except for one...." Ian looked down at the snow-colored ground. "Well, the first on, I admit, isn't all that impressive. I did spend many sleepless nights over it, though." Casually, and almost nervously, Ian walked over to the canvas he had set up on the ground and took off the white sheet. There he revealed a painting of Kitty. Her hair was so long it touched the ground, and her dress seemed like something a princess would wear in medieval times. The Kitty figure stood in a beautiful meadow, yet her eyes were cast down, her face calm and wise. "I figured since I always refer to you as a 'princess' I'd try and see what you'd look like if you were a princess. If anything, that's probably the lark present."
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, Kitty! (Ian and Kitty Proposal Event!)   Happy Birthday, Kitty! (Ian and Kitty Proposal Event!) EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 9:51 pm

With a flick of his hand, Ian unveiled a painting of her as a princess and she couldn't help but giggle. "I took it you couldn't help yourself," she said taking a step closer to the painting. There was no chance she'd be a princess at all--she didn't even act like one. It was a nice painting though. So much attention to detail and she looked so elegant, so unlike her true self. Many girl's would love it for someone to paint a picture of them, at first she didn't understand exactly why but now she did. "It looks great," she said smiling tenderly at Ian.
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, Kitty! (Ian and Kitty Proposal Event!)   Happy Birthday, Kitty! (Ian and Kitty Proposal Event!) EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 9:57 pm

Ian laughed. "No, I seriously couldn't. I mean I tried, but I lost some sleep over trying to resist as well." Ian gave Kitty a wink, and then took his violin out of his case. "I know you're not into the whole mushy gushy icky sicky love stuff, but I did this for you anyway." Ian readied a violin under his chin. "It's a song....I composed it for you...." Slowly, Ian started to play his violin the song started out slow, than gradually become more lively and happy. At the end, the song became slow and saddening again. It was a whole three mintues long.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, Kitty! (Ian and Kitty Proposal Event!)   Happy Birthday, Kitty! (Ian and Kitty Proposal Event!) EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 10:05 pm

Ian got out his violin and Kitty knew that he had wrote her a song instantly. She wasn't the kind of person for this kind of thing, but it was the thought that counted and she didn't want to make Ian sad. So she shut her mouth and cleared off the snow on a rock and took a seat there. With her eyes closed she listened to him place a slow melody at first that ended up becoming rather lively and slowed down once again. It was a beautiful piece and it was easy to hear the emotion in it without the words. At the end of it she clapped polietly and looked up at Ian. "Normally, that isn't my kind of thing," Kitty said. "But I liked it alot."
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, Kitty! (Ian and Kitty Proposal Event!)   Happy Birthday, Kitty! (Ian and Kitty Proposal Event!) EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 10:13 pm

"That's good." Ian said blushing. He plopped down in the snow next to Kitty and fiddled with thw thing in his pocket. "Well, uh, there is one more thing...but...um....I've actually had it for a while..." Ian started muttering to himself something about a raisen and a metaphor, but then sighed and looked at Kitty. "Umm, I need you to stand up..." he said. He half-muffled his words by placeing his hand over his mouth, and absolutley refused to make eye contact with Kitty.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, Kitty! (Ian and Kitty Proposal Event!)   Happy Birthday, Kitty! (Ian and Kitty Proposal Event!) EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 10:22 pm

Ian took a seat next to Kitty and seemed to be messing with something in his pockets. Suddenly he was becoming all bashful, seeming like the next gift was embarrassing or something like that--which in turn made her cheeks feel red (they were already read from the cold weather though.) He seemed so nervous that Kitty took it upon herself to be the one that kept there cool, well in a metaphorical sense. "Sure, no problem," she said mindlessly getting up from her seat.
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, Kitty! (Ian and Kitty Proposal Event!)   Happy Birthday, Kitty! (Ian and Kitty Proposal Event!) EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 10:27 pm

Kitty seemed to keep her cool, so Ian decided he needed to keep his as well. He took three deep breaths and looked up at Kitty. "Kitty, you love me, right? Even if we ever get into rough spots, you'll work through it with me and still me in the end, right?"
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, Kitty! (Ian and Kitty Proposal Event!)   Happy Birthday, Kitty! (Ian and Kitty Proposal Event!) EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 10:31 pm

"I wouldn't be here if I didn't," replied Kitty. It was true, she wouldn't go to the top of a mountain in the middle of winter for just anyone. It had to be someone special and that is what Ian was to her, someone that was increadably special to her. Probably more special than anyone else she knew or had known. "Besides, becoming your girlfriend I promised that, right? Why are you asking such weird questions?"
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, Kitty! (Ian and Kitty Proposal Event!)   Happy Birthday, Kitty! (Ian and Kitty Proposal Event!) EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 10:36 pm

Ian took in another shakey breath, then proped himself up on one knee and took Kitty's hand. "Ummm Kitty." he started. His face was so red, he could have easily passed as an Indian. Slowly, but steadily, he took out the blue feather. "Ummmm Will you marry me?"
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, Kitty! (Ian and Kitty Proposal Event!)   Happy Birthday, Kitty! (Ian and Kitty Proposal Event!) EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 10:42 pm

At first Kitty looked at Ian weirdly when he got down on one knee in the snow. Then it hit her, he was proposing. Proposing to her. He slowly revealed a blue feather that he was holding in her pocket and in a blink of an eye she felt her breath get away from her. Not long ago they started dating, but already Ian held the blue feather out infront of her. She wasn't sure what quite to do. Was she ready to settle down with him? Things were happening so fast. "I-I," she felt like crying. She swallowed hard before continuing. "I accept?"
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, Kitty! (Ian and Kitty Proposal Event!)   Happy Birthday, Kitty! (Ian and Kitty Proposal Event!) EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 10:44 pm

Ian felt many emotions rush over him. It felt like someone had pushed a pin through his heart, but in a good way. Shakily, he got up. "R-really?" he asked. After he realized what was going on, a great wave of joy washed over him. "Really, Kitty? Really?" Ian hugged Kitty tightly.

Last edited by afsangel on Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:56 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, Kitty! (Ian and Kitty Proposal Event!)   Happy Birthday, Kitty! (Ian and Kitty Proposal Event!) EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 10:53 pm

"Yeah," Kitty said turning her head towards the ground a bit embarrased. Tightly Ian hugged her, overjoyed from her response. Part of her knew this was all coming, she realized from the day she knew she loved him. Once he had her, Ian wouldn't let her go and eventually they were going to get married. It was inescapable to put it simply. "Yeah," she said. "Now ease up a bit--I feel like you're squeezing me to death."
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, Kitty! (Ian and Kitty Proposal Event!)   Happy Birthday, Kitty! (Ian and Kitty Proposal Event!) EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 10:58 pm

"Oh, sorry." he said, and quickly let go. Ian burst out laughing. Relief! What relief! He had been so afraid of her saying no then ruining the relationship, but he had decided one thing, he wasn't going to be afraid anymore. Not of rejection, not of anything. He wanted to take chances, and he had. Now becuase of that, he was getting married! Married!" Ian grabbed his violin and tucked the canvas under his arm. "Common." he said. "We should get out of this sucky cold. Who's idea was it to come up here, anyway?"
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, Kitty! (Ian and Kitty Proposal Event!)   Happy Birthday, Kitty! (Ian and Kitty Proposal Event!) EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 11:10 pm

In a blink of an eye, Ian gathered up his suff and the painting. "It was your idea to come up here," Kitty said plainly. She was happy, but she still felt a bit dazed. It was hard to swallow that she agreed to getting married. It was such an insane idea. An insanly wonderful idea that it. She was going to be Ian's wife instead of just his girlfriend. This sort of step was a lot for a girl to handle.
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, Kitty! (Ian and Kitty Proposal Event!)   Happy Birthday, Kitty! (Ian and Kitty Proposal Event!) EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 11:14 pm

Ian shrugged. Then added in a french accent, "Eh, I really don't consult myself about these things. I used to have meetings, but they stopped after myself would disagree with everything I said. I was an agrumentative little wrech. Perhaps I should...eh...how do you American's say it? 'Consult myself more?' Anyway anway, let's out of this horrable place, eh?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, Kitty! (Ian and Kitty Proposal Event!)   Happy Birthday, Kitty! (Ian and Kitty Proposal Event!) Empty

Back to top Go down

Happy Birthday, Kitty! (Ian and Kitty Proposal Event!)
Page 1 of 1