Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Make a Wish [Wess and Genna]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
35bell
35bell

Female Number of posts : 5158
Roleplay Name : Genna Song

Awards : Make a Wish [Wess and Genna] Bellnov

Make a Wish [Wess and Genna] Empty
PostSubject: Make a Wish [Wess and Genna]   Make a Wish [Wess and Genna] EmptyTue May 18, 2010 11:55 pm

Genna often visited Forget-me-not-valley to visit the goddess pond and pick some flowers and visit some of her friends. But this time she wounded up At Romana's mansion. "This is one huge house" Genna muttered. No flowers here, well there was but she didn't want to ruin the property. But she wanted to stay for awhile and look at the fountain that caught her attention.

"I wonder if I can throw a coin in here and make a wish." Genna said to herself.

She wasn't expecting to spend money here but luckily she found a penny. One problem, she didn't know what to wish for.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/35bell
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

Male Number of posts : 1605
Roleplay Name : Wess
2nd Character: Maris
Awards : Make a Wish [Wess and Genna] Nextmotm

PostSubject: Re: Make a Wish [Wess and Genna]   Make a Wish [Wess and Genna] EmptyWed May 19, 2010 11:06 pm

Wess starts to walk to Genna carefully; not wanting to rush anything. He walks silently towards her; finding another coin of little value a little ways away. Stepping silently beside Genna, he smiles lightly, noticing the coin in her hand. "So, Genna," he says, calmly, and innocently. "I see you've came to Romana's money horde too," he jokes, lightly, flipping the coin coin and catching it.

Heads.

Taking it as a sign, he turns to Genna. "What are you wishing for?" he asks, smiling at Genna again.
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: Make a Wish [Wess and Genna]   Make a Wish [Wess and Genna] EmptyWed May 19, 2010 11:10 pm

Genna smiled, "Wess, nice to see you. I don't know what to wish for, nothing like 1,000,000 gold. That's not gonna come true." She giggled. Maybe something useful? Like I wish my animals won't get in a bad mood everyday? That would help. She had to try so she can earn it.

"What are you going to wish for?" Genna said.
Back to top Go down
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

PostSubject: Re: Make a Wish [Wess and Genna]   Make a Wish [Wess and Genna] EmptyWed May 19, 2010 11:18 pm

Wess smiles again, feeling that attraction to Genna again. "It's a secret," Wess teases, flipping his coin again.

It was heads.

Wess secretly knew what he was wishing for; Genna's affection. He had automatically been attracted to her the day they met; and her compassion for Chris drew him even closer. Snapping himself back to reality; he put and hand behind his neck and laughed lightly.
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: Make a Wish [Wess and Genna]   Make a Wish [Wess and Genna] EmptyWed May 19, 2010 11:22 pm

"Oh really?" Genna said. "Then mine's a secret too~"

She just decided for the goddess to help her animals be in a good mood and help on the way to earning friendship from her animals. She flicked the coin into the fountain.

"I bet in 2 years or maybe less our wishes would come true, whatever they are." Genna said looking at the fountain. Something came to her head, maybe Wess didn't tell her because maybe is he told her it wouldn't com true. Now she got it.
Back to top Go down
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

PostSubject: Re: Make a Wish [Wess and Genna]   Make a Wish [Wess and Genna] EmptyWed May 19, 2010 11:47 pm

Wess flipped his coin into the fountain, without a second thought. "Well, I hope it's less!" Wess says; looking up at the mansion in front of them. "Beautiful, isn't it?" Wess asks; waving his hand at the golden villa; flowers on either side. Wess glances towards the old shed for a second, and turns away from it, back at Genna. "So, what brought you all the way down to Forget-Me-Not?" Wess asks.
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: Make a Wish [Wess and Genna]   Make a Wish [Wess and Genna] EmptyWed May 19, 2010 11:52 pm

"You seem excited for your wish to come true" Genna smiled. It was a nice day actually and the mansion looked well built and pretty. But on the other side was a little house which kinda looked like a shed. Wess has spoken and said what brought her here to forget-me-not?

"Oh just picking some flowers, talking to friends, and enjoying the scenery." Genna said.

Waffle island was just as great. But her shop was on waffle island so she had to live closer
Back to top Go down
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

PostSubject: Re: Make a Wish [Wess and Genna]   Make a Wish [Wess and Genna] EmptyWed May 19, 2010 11:58 pm

Wess merely smiled at Genna's response. "Just picking flowers, talking to friends, and enjoying scenery?" Wess asks, mimicking Genna. "Why not do something exciting with friends?" he asks, eyes flashing childishly. There were hundreds of things they could do... Now just to pick one.... Just one? Why not more? Why not all of them? Well, the sun seemed to be setting; and Wess had a good idea. "Come on, Genna!" he says, closing his hand around hers, and running towards the bridge.
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: Make a Wish [Wess and Genna]   Make a Wish [Wess and Genna] EmptyThu May 20, 2010 12:02 am

"Yup" Genna answered.

There was a moment a silence until Wess grabbed her hand and headed towards the bridge. Where were they going? She was clueless. there were a lot of places in Forget-me-not. The mine? The beach? the pond? The goddess pond? anywhere. She sighed.

"Where are we going?" Genna asked trying not to fall down.
Back to top Go down
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

PostSubject: Re: Make a Wish [Wess and Genna]   Make a Wish [Wess and Genna] EmptyThu May 20, 2010 12:07 am

Wess arrived solemnly, with Genna's hand in his, by the bridge, that connects the main of Forget-Me-Not to Vesta's Farm. Seating himself on the railing, he beckoned for Genna to sit down next to him. He watched the river, the vast, blue water, turn a beautiful scarlet color against the sun; and watched it ripple down the sunset; Wess's insides lit up as he noticed he had made it in time.
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: Make a Wish [Wess and Genna]   Make a Wish [Wess and Genna] EmptyThu May 20, 2010 12:12 am

Wess was going a little crazy. Did he forget to take a chill pill? She didn't want to insult him though. She sat next to Wess and gave a teeny smile. The river was beautiful and the sunset was bright red and orange with a hint of pink.

"I never really have time to watch a sunset, but watching with a friend is great." Genna said breaking the silence.
Back to top Go down
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

PostSubject: Re: Make a Wish [Wess and Genna]   Make a Wish [Wess and Genna] EmptyThu May 20, 2010 12:19 am

"...Yeah," Wess says, slightly crestfallen. Well, now he wasn't about to wrap his arm around her. 'Friend' Was all the echoed in his mind. Was that all they were? Could they be something more? Wess managed to keep his head level with the sunset; noticing the splashes from the small fish that lived in the river. Wess chances a glance at Genna; and secretly smiles; before turning his head back towards the sunset.
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: Make a Wish [Wess and Genna]   Make a Wish [Wess and Genna] EmptyThu May 20, 2010 12:25 am

"Hey, I can see Waffle island from here~" Genna said. She couldn't really see Waffle island, she was joking around. She still wondered what Wess wished for. She couldn't read Wess's mind, dang. That would have been handy by now. Maybe she will find out someday. Or maybe not, right now it didn't matter. Watching the sunset with a friend was great.
Back to top Go down
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

PostSubject: Re: Make a Wish [Wess and Genna]   Make a Wish [Wess and Genna] EmptyThu May 20, 2010 12:30 am

"Yeah, I'm sure you can," Wess jokes back, sarcastically. "But I can see Sunshine Island," he says, meaning something else other than the place; but it was meant to be taken as a joke, and he had a serious tone. Waiting a few moments; he watches the last of the sun, slowly and steadily, peep behind the river; and night had finally fallen. Wess sighed as he gazed up towards the sky; waiting for the stars to form.
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: Make a Wish [Wess and Genna]   Make a Wish [Wess and Genna] EmptyThu May 20, 2010 12:33 am

"Hey you can see sunshine island. geez tiny." Genna said. Soon the sun fell and went to sleep for the night. She heard Wess sigh. He seemed lonely ever since Chris was gone. If Chris was with them right now, he would of yelled out the constellations. She could imagine that. She smiled just thinking about it.

"I guess I should head home, its getting late. See you later?" Genna asked.
Back to top Go down
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

PostSubject: Re: Make a Wish [Wess and Genna]   Make a Wish [Wess and Genna] EmptyThu May 20, 2010 12:37 am

"Bye," Wess said, smiling at Genna. He waited for her to step down...

And then chanced a hug.

((Razz I can't RP much moreee)
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: Make a Wish [Wess and Genna]   Make a Wish [Wess and Genna] EmptyThu May 20, 2010 12:39 am

"Bye~ see you soon" Genna said waving. She stepped down and jumped to the ground heading towards the bridge. A new day was coming.

(That's why goodbyes are hard! get it? 8D)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Make a Wish [Wess and Genna]   Make a Wish [Wess and Genna] Empty

Back to top Go down

Make a Wish [Wess and Genna]
Page 1 of 1