Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Playing the keys [Wess and Genna]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
35bell
35bell

Female Number of posts : 5158
Roleplay Name : Genna Song

Awards : Playing the keys [Wess and Genna] Bellnov

Playing the keys [Wess and Genna] Empty
PostSubject: Playing the keys [Wess and Genna]   Playing the keys [Wess and Genna] EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 10:47 pm

Genna wasn't good with instruments. But she wanted to try it, really badly. So she went over to Romana's mansion to play their piano. When she got there, she saw a sheet of music taht had a lot of notes she didn't know. "Hrmm," She muttered. She pressed one key. Which made a high pitched sound. Her finger then went to the end of the piano which made a heavy low sound. "Geez, i never knew instruments were so hard to play," she sighed.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/35bell
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

Male Number of posts : 1605
Roleplay Name : Wess
2nd Character: Maris
Awards : Playing the keys [Wess and Genna] Nextmotm

PostSubject: Re: Playing the keys [Wess and Genna]   Playing the keys [Wess and Genna] EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 11:00 pm

Wess appeared several minutes later, with his dog Romana loved oh-so-much. It was the two's "Spa Day" as one would call it. Wess wasn't quite sure what went on during those days, but nonetheless, he wanted his dog's final days to be nice. He turns to exit, and notices Genna playing; or trying to play; a piano. "Having difficulty playing the piano?" Wess asks, chuckling lightly. "It's all in the fingering, but knowing what the notes mean help," He sits down and pulls out some sheet music. "Before we start, I want to show you something," He presses a key that makes a low note. "A," He presses the one next to it, which makes it slightly lighter. "B," He continues to follow the pattern all the way to G. "Do, Re, Mi, Fa, So, La, Ti," Wess says in a rhythmical tone, then he presses the buttons for A, B, C, D, E, F, and G notes. He then presses the one next to the G. "Do," "It's like a cycle," he explains, before he pulls out some sheet music. "Wanna try?"
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: Playing the keys [Wess and Genna]   Playing the keys [Wess and Genna] EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 11:06 pm

Genna was pretty frustrated until her "Best friend," came in. She didn't think of him as a friend anymore, she wanted to be with him for some unknown reason.

"I don't know if my condition is worsening, oh goddess." She thought.

"Ha! some one is in love," One voice said.

"Shut up!," she thought.

Then she accidently played an ugly note. But then her so called "best friend," came over and sat down. She blushed a very light shade of pink you could barely see. He explained the ABC procedure and The Do re mi. Then he asked if she wanted to try. "Um ok," Genna said. She played exactly what her friend taught her. "Thanks!," She looked at Wess smiling.
Back to top Go down
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

PostSubject: Re: Playing the keys [Wess and Genna]   Playing the keys [Wess and Genna] EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 11:30 pm

"You're welcome," Wess said happily, offering her a friendly, quick hug. He turned serious a bit later. "How's your condition?" Wess asks, and then clarifies it a bit more, "As in, how are you going with the voices, has it gotten better?" Wess was situating his hands for the occasion, he was going to play music according to what she said. He was hoping for a "Yes", but something in the back of his mind said, "No,".
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: Playing the keys [Wess and Genna]   Playing the keys [Wess and Genna] EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 11:40 pm

For some reason Genna enjoyed his hugs. She always fell for them, which she hated. But he asked her about her condition. "The voices come rarely now, I'm pretty happy about this," She smiled. She loved being her normal self again. "But wess," She began, "If it wasn't for you to suggest for me to go to the Doctor's office. i wouldn't be here today. You're like a hero or something," She continued to smiled. Then she looked at the piano and her eyes widened. Did she just give a hint that she liked him? "Darn it! Your really have to fall form his tricks?" She thought.
Back to top Go down
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

PostSubject: Re: Playing the keys [Wess and Genna]   Playing the keys [Wess and Genna] EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 11:56 pm

"I'm no hero," Wess laughs. "I'm just a concerned boyfri-" Wess stopped himself before he finished. His cheeks lit up red. "-Concerned friend," he deduces, while inside, his alter ego was beating him with a pitchfork. "WHY DO YOU ALWAYS MESS THINGS UP?!" He though. "Ahahaha...." Wess said, trying to laugh off his embarrassment. "NOW SHE KNOWS YOU LIKE HER! IMBECILE!" Wess felt his embarrassment growing, as the yelling at himself, inside his head, increased.

Last edited by Wess on Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: Playing the keys [Wess and Genna]   Playing the keys [Wess and Genna] EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 12:01 am

Genna couldn't here after he said "I'm no hero" because someone was yelling. "Huh? what'd you say?" She asked. She thought it was nothing, "No, you are. Even though you're not a doctor, you still helped me," She said smiling. Then she just widened her eyes again and just facepalmed herself.

"You got to be seriously kidding me, Genna. Stop being lovey dovey. Your not a couple," She thought.
"He probably likes someone else," She continued to think.

She sighed and smiled back at her friend. She really wanted to hug him now for some reason. "Don't give any hints," She thought again.
Back to top Go down
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

PostSubject: Re: Playing the keys [Wess and Genna]   Playing the keys [Wess and Genna] EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 12:09 am

"You're much more of a hero than me. Don't forget the whole tree climbing incident where I fell out of the tree. You got me to the hospital," Wess smiles, and pulls Genna close to him in another hug, that was extremely close to a "I-wanna-be-more-than-friends" hug. He kisses her lightly on the forehead. "Thanks for that," he says, smiling. "I could of died that day, but your determination is what kept me alive,"
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: Playing the keys [Wess and Genna]   Playing the keys [Wess and Genna] EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 12:16 am

"Well true, b-," Genna trailed off when Wess got really close to her. Her face was red, red like a tomato. "Oh god oh god oh god," She thought. Then he just kissed her on the forehead and continued to talk. This made her want to faint. "U-um yea, I-I'm glad you s-still alive though!," She managed to say. her heart was pounding and her head was dizzy. She liked him, but she really hated it when they got this close because it just made her want to barf, but she liked this person, he was a really good friend. But she din;t want to be just friends anymore. She wanted to be close.
Back to top Go down
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

PostSubject: Re: Playing the keys [Wess and Genna]   Playing the keys [Wess and Genna] EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 12:22 am

Wess could tell from Genna's nervousness. "She likes me back..." Wess thought. Deciding this was a good time to disappear, he got up. "I've gotta go see to a dog's physical therapy in my Veterinary Office, I'll see you later," Wess said; trying not to sound to pitiful about it, while at the same time, not wanting to let it slip that he liked her. Slipping silently through he door; he reaches his hand back in, and disappears as he blends in with the rest of Forget-Me-Not Valley.
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: Playing the keys [Wess and Genna]   Playing the keys [Wess and Genna] EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 12:26 am

He got up, but her face went back to her normal color. He left to do a Veterinary appointment. "W-wait!," Genna hollered. But it was too late, she wanted to meet him somehwere, like the haunted house or something. But she could always call him or go on in chat account thing and tell him there. But she decided she had to go to. She remembered that day where Wess almost died. her heart just swelled and she just felt like a hero. She sighed and just headed home.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Playing the keys [Wess and Genna]   Playing the keys [Wess and Genna] Empty

Back to top Go down

Playing the keys [Wess and Genna]
Page 1 of 1