Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

the new pokemon game

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Skittles taste rainbow
Farmer
Farmer
Skittles taste rainbow

Female Number of posts : 986
Roleplay Name : Molly Grey,
Elizabeth Sto

the new pokemon game Empty
PostSubject: the new pokemon game   the new pokemon game EmptySat May 22, 2010 9:29 pm

okay so the new pokemon game black and white are released in japan...and frankly from the vids its WAY different!
The pokemon breath in the battle...thought bubbles apear over people you pass by...and its graphics are like animal crossing o.o
My older brother thinks it looks stupid XD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ERQL0mJRn2Y&feature=related
Back to top Go down
Skittles taste rainbow
Farmer
Farmer
Skittles taste rainbow

Female Number of posts : 986
Roleplay Name : Molly Grey,
Elizabeth Sto

PostSubject: Re: the new pokemon game   the new pokemon game EmptySat May 22, 2010 9:34 pm

er my imistake they have only released game play pics sorry if this caused any confusion XD
Back to top Go down
neddanial
neddanial

Male Number of posts : 2

PostSubject: Re: the new pokemon game   the new pokemon game EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 12:06 pm

There is no new form of regigigas. And there is no game called "pokemon dream". Remeber all those people saying they were going to remake gold/silver? It never happened and it won't happen.
Back to top Go down
Kamal
Farmer
Farmer
Kamal

Male Number of posts : 269
Roleplay Name : Konstantin Tribute

PostSubject: Re: the new pokemon game   the new pokemon game EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 12:46 pm

neddanial wrote:
There is no new form of regigigas. And there is no game called "pokemon dream". Remeber all those people saying they were going to remake gold/silver? It never happened and it won't happen.

..... Not looking at the news lately have you? If you haven't noticed there ISa remake i\of gold/silver and it's called Pokemon HeartGold and Pokemon SoulSilver
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the new pokemon game   the new pokemon game Empty

Back to top Go down

the new pokemon game
Page 1 of 1