Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mollys arival

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Skittles taste rainbow
Farmer
Farmer
Skittles taste rainbow

Female Number of posts : 986
Roleplay Name : Molly Grey,
Elizabeth Sto

Mollys arival Empty
PostSubject: Mollys arival   Mollys arival EmptySat May 22, 2010 9:40 pm

Molly barged into Kittys home. "Such a nice place you have Kitty!" Molly said happily skipping into the house. "So nice of you to let me stay here for awhile Kitty!" Molly sang as she ran into her temp room.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards : Mollys arival Badge

Mollys arival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mollys arival   Mollys arival EmptySat May 22, 2010 10:13 pm

The evening was nice and quiet. Kitty was doing her normal activity of sitting in the living room and enjoying a cup of coffee. The next thing she knew Molly was bursting through the front door. She turned around to see the blonde happily skipping into the guest room. She got up and stood at the doorway of the room. There wasn't much in the room, just a small bed and a closet. "Need any help unpacking?" she offered the young girl.
Back to top Go down
Skittles taste rainbow
Farmer
Farmer
Skittles taste rainbow

Elizabeth Sto

Mollys arival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mollys arival   Mollys arival EmptySun May 23, 2010 1:45 am

Molly turned around and said. "Naw Im good!" Molly was pulling her clothes out of her backpack when she realized. "What about your cat and Kitcat?!" Molly said picking up Kitcat and sitting on the bed yawning.
Molly stroked Kitcats head as he purred a lovley pur.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Mollys arival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mollys arival   Mollys arival EmptySun May 23, 2010 2:09 am

It didn't take Molly long to unpack. She must have ran away and was forced to travel light because of it. Kitty couldn't help but wonder why, she was so carefree and happy--not like most runaways. It didn't make sense to her at all. Things just seemed weird.

"Oh," she said remembering the whole cat thing. "Maui will come out when she's ready. She doesn't like new people that much." Kitty laughed thinking about her cat, afterall Maui was probably up hiding in her room on her bed since no one was allowed in there. That's where the cat often found a nice comfy place to enjoy a nap. "Yep, she's probably hidding at the moment."
Back to top Go down
Skittles taste rainbow
Farmer
Farmer
Skittles taste rainbow

Elizabeth Sto

Mollys arival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mollys arival   Mollys arival EmptySun May 23, 2010 2:18 am

Molly put Kitcat down. "Ok Kitcat you be extra nice to Kittys cat you hear? And dont go anywear that Kitty tells you not to go...got it?" Molly said stroking his back. Molly noticed how Kitty was looking at her and knew what she was thinking. "Listen I know that you know that I ran away and that your thinking, Why is she so happy and carfree?" Molly said standing up. "I only ran away because my adopted father yelled at me for trying to find a cure for him and as I ran away I shouted, your not my real father so why should I care...." Molly said looking down at the floor shamfully.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Mollys arival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mollys arival   Mollys arival EmptySun May 23, 2010 2:44 am

Kitty listened to Molly's story carefully. Several questions appeared in her head, but she noticed earlier that the girl was tired, so she wouldn't bother asking them till tommarrow. It was late already and she herself was feeling fatigued. The look on Molly's face seemed painful, like she was going through torture almost. "You should write to them sometime," Kitty said gently. "They're probably worried sick about you. That doesn't mean you have to tell them where you are, just say that you're alive and well."

It bothered Kitty deeply when someone severed the bonds they had with their families, all because she didn't know her own.
Back to top Go down
Skittles taste rainbow
Farmer
Farmer
Skittles taste rainbow

Elizabeth Sto

Mollys arival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mollys arival   Mollys arival EmptySun May 23, 2010 2:49 am

Molly layed down on the bed and took of her shirt. "Oh sorry Kitty...I dont mean to be a bother...just barging into your life like this." Molly said looking up at Kitty with tear filled eyes.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Mollys arival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mollys arival   Mollys arival EmptySun May 23, 2010 3:08 am

"It's okay," Kitty replied. It's not like she could let her sleep on the streets, she was so young and had her whole life ahead of her. She wasn't the kind of person that could stand the street life, from what Kitty knew so far. Hopefully she'd be able to stand on her own two feet though. "Just get some rest," Kitty said as she left the room to let Molly have some privacy and so she could finish her coffee.
Back to top Go down
Skittles taste rainbow
Farmer
Farmer
Skittles taste rainbow

Elizabeth Sto

Mollys arival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mollys arival   Mollys arival EmptySun May 23, 2010 3:10 am

Molly pulled Kitcat under the covers and fell asleep. She woke up 30 minutes later. "Mmm Kitcat...do...do you think Im a burden towards Kitty?
" Molly asked the little Kitten who only purred in a replie.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Mollys arival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mollys arival   Mollys arival EmptyTue May 25, 2010 1:24 am

As Kitty was finishing up the daily paper she overheard Molly in her room. The girl must have been troubled or something and was wondering if she was being a bother to Kitty. Of coarse Kitty would be annoyed sometimes, but something always got under her skin and she could live with it. "Molly," she said aloud sitting on her couch. "Don't worry about stupid things like that, just focus on supporting yourself. Also, I don't mind an extra hand around the house to help with chores. Now go to bed, silly."
Back to top Go down
Skittles taste rainbow
Farmer
Farmer
Skittles taste rainbow

Elizabeth Sto

Mollys arival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mollys arival   Mollys arival EmptyTue May 25, 2010 1:41 am

Molly layed under the covers thinking of her father. was he okay. just then she heared Kittys voice. Molly got up and walked over to Kitty. "Kitty...your...kinda like...a...mother...." Molly said looking at her with tear filled eyes.
Kitcat purred agianst mollys legs comforting her.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Mollys arival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mollys arival   Mollys arival EmptyTue May 25, 2010 2:27 am

Kitty looked backwards towards the guest room to see that Molly had come out. Molly's voice sounded different, as if she was about to burst into a waterfall of tears right then and there. Even her eyes were beginning to water and Kitty didn't know exactly what to do. Molly said that she was like a mother, but she had no memory of her own mother so she didn't know the right way to help this girl out. "You still must be tired," said Kitty turning back to her paper. "Why don't you try falling asleep again?"
Back to top Go down
Skittles taste rainbow
Farmer
Farmer
Skittles taste rainbow

Elizabeth Sto

Mollys arival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mollys arival   Mollys arival EmptyTue May 25, 2010 6:58 pm

Molly looked down as kitty turned back to her paper. "good night...." Molly said sulking back to her room. Molly lay under the covers with Kitcat hoping to fall asleep. Molly was troubled. Molly rolled and rolled. Molly couldnt stop thinking of how Kitty said she must be tired. Molly looked out her window to see the moon. Molly got up and opened her window. "C`mon Kitcat!" Molly whispered while climbing out the window. Molly started to walk, she walked right into a forest. "here Kitcat lets sleep here for the night." Molly said looking up at the sky. Molly layed on the ground with her head on a tree root.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mollys arival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mollys arival   Mollys arival Empty

Back to top Go down

Mollys arival
Page 1 of 1