Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mollys birthday party (open)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Skittles taste rainbow
Farmer
Farmer
Skittles taste rainbow

Female Number of posts : 986
Roleplay Name : Molly Grey,
Elizabeth Sto

Mollys birthday party (open) Empty
PostSubject: Mollys birthday party (open)   Mollys birthday party (open) EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 9:55 pm

DAY ONE.

Molly was wearing a nice white dress that went down to ehr knees, with a blue sleeveles jacket and her hair pulled back into a bow. She had hung streamers an ballons all over the place, and put ballons on the mailbox. She took a chocolate cake out of the oven and set it next to the angle food cake on the tabel. She laid out glass cups and set out a punch bowl filled with wild berry juice. She took her aprin off and sat down on thecouch waiting for the doorbell to ring. She got up remembering to turn on music. She put in led zeppelin III.

Last edited by Skittles taste rainbow on Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Speakeasy
Farmer
Farmer
Speakeasy

Female Number of posts : 346
Roleplay Name : Ray Burns

PostSubject: Re: Mollys birthday party (open)   Mollys birthday party (open) EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 11:27 pm

So Ray ended up going to that part after all, not looking too good, but not too bad either. After his work shift, he went back to the inn to wash up so he didn’t look like a sweaty old sea dog. As for clothes, he wore something casual. He had the usual jeans and a graphic tee that quoted an Aerosmith song with a faded guitar on the back of the lyrics. He thought he looked fine; it was only a birthday party, right? So he grabbed the present sitting on his table thinking that he wasn’t going to stand out in the slightest.

He read the address carefully on the invitation, having no idea who lived in what house. This wasn’t an area that he had explored, but whatever. He found it about 20 minutes after the party started, hoping that he could be fashionably late at the same time. Wrong, he was the first person there. And the birthday girl herself was in a dress. Man, he felt so underdressed now…

”Uh…happy 18th birthday, Molly.” Yeah, he knew her name because the card had it on there. He handed her the birthday present as he extended a hand for her to shake.

”Feel any different yet?” He asked, hoping to strike up some conversation until someone else saved him from his socially awkward predicament.
Back to top Go down
Skittles taste rainbow
Farmer
Farmer
Skittles taste rainbow

Elizabeth Sto

PostSubject: Re: Mollys birthday party (open)   Mollys birthday party (open) EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 11:32 pm

Molly noticed Ray and was happy somone showed up. "No i dont rly...oh wow you got me a prezzy?" Molly said grabbing the present and opening it. she held the chocolate and her mouth started to water. "AWSOME!" Molly shrieked. "Thank you!" She said smiling. "Cake?" She asked motioning towards the table with two cakes on it. "I see your an aerosmith fan.... Did you know that aerosmith and three fourths of led zeppelin played otgether?" Molly said noticing his t-shirt.
Back to top Go down
Speakeasy
Farmer
Farmer
Speakeasy

PostSubject: Re: Mollys birthday party (open)   Mollys birthday party (open) EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 1:13 am

He hadn’t expected her to snatch the present like a starving wolf in the mountains, but it was for her after all, so he didn’t really mind. Besides, seeing her freak out in total zippy happiness was enough to make him forget that she even got mad at him earlier in the month. He felt bad for being the only one at her party, but wasn’t that green haired girl supposed to come too? Well, the place was pretty decorated, but it hardly looked like a party with the lack of people.

”Two cakes? Don’t tell me that you managed to send out all of those invitations.” He exclaimed, happily taking a slice of cake and digging his fork into it. He felt something hard in it though, and he quickly scooped it out to figure out what in the world he was about to eat. Cookie crumbs? Oh yes! Best cake ever! He would’ve quietly eaten cake by himself, but he had to be a good guest.

”Ah, yes I am actually. I like their song style. How the chorus doesn’t just repeat mindlessly like over songs…it builds up to it.” He explained, though music never was his passion, he did learn to enjoy it from time to time.

”Three-fourths? You’re kidding.” He exclaimed, gulping down a chunk of cake that should’ve been chewed before swallowing. Somehow, he made it possible to swallow without choking. ”You got it down to the number too; I guess you’re a big fan then.” He remarked, not expecting this quality in her in the slightest.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards : Mollys birthday party (open) Badge

PostSubject: Re: Mollys birthday party (open)   Mollys birthday party (open) EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 2:05 pm

Kitty rang the doorbell to Molly's house. She heard Molly was having a birthday party and since she was her roomate for a little while, it'd be insulting for her not to show up to wish the girl a happy birthday. So Kitty made her a little necklace at work today and closed the shop a bit early so she could head here. She was dressed casual for the occasion, a simple shirt and a pair of jeans, along with her usual sneakers. Her stomache was certainly bigger too, but she tried to not be so self conscience about the matter.
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

Female Number of posts : 5158
Roleplay Name : Genna Song

Awards : Mollys birthday party (open) Bellnov

PostSubject: Re: Mollys birthday party (open)   Mollys birthday party (open) EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 4:09 pm

It was a kind of nice day for Michael as always. He got a day off and he did know what to get Molly. She was just a patient of his, but it would be nice if he came. Just give two-hundred G and a card so she can by what she likes. He wasn't a big party person but his patient did save him and others lives, so why not come and enjoy something for once?

Once he got there he rang the doorbel. He could hear some music and commotion going on. But he turned his head of what seemed to be a woman coming to this party also. Why not start a little conversation here? ″Hello, I`m Michael, what`s yours?~

{on the dsi. if it looks like a poor post. ill edit it when i get home}
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/35bell
Skittles taste rainbow
Farmer
Farmer
Skittles taste rainbow

Elizabeth Sto

PostSubject: Re: Mollys birthday party (open)   Mollys birthday party (open) EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 4:51 pm

(Im on my DSI too X3)

Molly heared the doorbell and opened the door to see Kitty and Michael. "Come on in!" Molly said stepping out of the way.
Molly faced Ray again. "Yah...three forths." Molly said cutting two slices of cake for Kitty and Michael. "Theyre drummer died...Led zeppelins drummer." She said with a sign of greif. She quickly went back to her happy mood when she saw Kitcat and Dite walk out of her room. Molly gave them a peice of the anglefood cake and cut a peice of Devils food cake for herself.
The song went from a Freinds to Celebration day. Molly smiled at the led zeppelin song. "perfect fit for today!" sge chimed jumping up and down a bit. "Thanks for coming!" she smiled looking at Kitty and Michael.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards : Mollys birthday party (open) Badge

PostSubject: Re: Mollys birthday party (open)   Mollys birthday party (open) EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 4:57 pm

"Hey," Kitty said greeting the man. Something was oddly familiar about the man. "I'm Kitty--weren't you that guy in the mine that one time?"

Molly opened the door an seemed excited that they both showed up. She immediatly handed them cake, which made Kitty wonder if she already blew out the candles or something like that. "Happy Birthday," she said smiling holding out a little bag with a present inside. It wasn't anything too special, just a simple necklace she made herself. It had a silver chain and it had a black gem on it, as well as a couple of small rubies that she had extras of from an order that she finished a couple of days okay.
Back to top Go down
Speakeasy
Farmer
Farmer
Speakeasy

PostSubject: Re: Mollys birthday party (open)   Mollys birthday party (open) EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 7:43 pm

[[ XD for some reason I thought this was all outside. –headdesk- ]]

The conversation was pretty interesting even though he didn’t pay too much attention to celebrity gossip, but he had heard about the death of Led Zepplin’s drummer. It really was a shame. Another band’s drummer that he liked died rather recently too, Avenged Sevensfold was it? Ah, when it came to information like that, it rarely came up on the top of his head.

”Yeah, it was a big deal on the news. I forgot how he died, but I can’t say I’m too surprised. It’s a rough world.” He started picking at the rest of his cake, having already eaten his favorite part of it already; all that was left was to eat his less favorite parts. Bleh. He never could stand a lot of frosting. Ray heard a doorbell, but he didn’t pay any mind to it. He was already seated on one of the chairs, his foot tapping to a familiar melody playing in the background.

The voices he heard in the background were kind of familiar, actually. One was Molly, the girl he met somewhat recently. Then he heard Michael, or he thought he heard Michael. Maybe he was just imagining it. Then there was an unfamiliar female voice, and it wasn’t the green haired girl he met earlier in the day. ’Huh…I guess it’s starting to feel like a party now.’ He thought to himself as he turned his head around, ready to greet the people that walked in.
Back to top Go down
Skittles taste rainbow
Farmer
Farmer
Skittles taste rainbow

Elizabeth Sto

PostSubject: Re: Mollys birthday party (open)   Mollys birthday party (open) EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 12:45 am

Mollys eyes widened as she grabbed the abg from kittys hand. "Oh wow! Thank you kitty!" She said giving kitty a big hug. Molly put the necklace on and closed her eyes. The song changed from celebration day to since Ive been loving you. "A blues song." Molly said looking at ehr radio. She decided to leave it alone and just deal with it. Mollys eyes went from the radio to michael.
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

Female Number of posts : 5158
Roleplay Name : Genna Song

Awards : Mollys birthday party (open) Bellnov

PostSubject: Re: Mollys birthday party (open)   Mollys birthday party (open) EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 6:20 pm

"Yup, I reconize your face also. It's nice to meet you, Kitty," He said until Molly opened the door and welcomed the two in. Okay, he had to admit it. He wasn't a party person but he figured he would talk to some people and enjoy some things here. "Happy birthday, Molly," He said smiling. He handed her a small silver bag. Giving someone money was like a gift card but you can use this at any store instead of one. Very smart Michael.

Soon she changed a few songs and her eyes turned to Michael. He was really worried about her now. The accident two days ago. Let's just hope it doesn't happen again. He soon realized Ray was here. "Ray! I didn't know you knew Molly," He said laughing.

[Replying before I go to the b-ball game =x]
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/35bell
Speakeasy
Farmer
Farmer
Speakeasy

PostSubject: Re: Mollys birthday party (open)   Mollys birthday party (open) EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 12:36 am

"Heh. It's a small town. I'm gonna end up meeting everyone in the area sooner or later." He replied as he got up from his seat, leaving his plate of cake behind on the clean chair to reserve his spot, in order to greet the familiar face. It was strange seeing Michael in a wheelchair, but Ray was starting to get used to being the taller of the two. He held out his hand for a friendly handshake with a playful grin on his face.

"She must be a patient of yours, right?" He guessed, not quite sure how this doctor managed to befriend a girl before the age of 18. Well, now she was 18, but he figured that she knew him before today. He sniffled a little from the cat hair that was still in the room, but everything was still rather clean, so his allergies weren't going to be too bad today.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mollys birthday party (open)   Mollys birthday party (open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Mollys birthday party (open)
Page 1 of 1