Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

the mines girl (amando+molly)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Skittles taste rainbow
Farmer
Farmer
Skittles taste rainbow

Female Number of posts : 986
Roleplay Name : Molly Grey,
Elizabeth Sto

the mines girl (amando+molly) Empty
PostSubject: the mines girl (amando+molly)   the mines girl (amando+molly) EmptyThu May 27, 2010 1:52 am

Molly walked along the deep dark ruins hopping to find somthing that would lead to the secret of her real family. Molly tripped over her cat Kitcat and the torch wnet out. Molly sprung up and stood still. "Kitcat...go find the light...and then come back and lead me to it please!!!" Molly said sweating all over. Molly stood still listening to water drops hit the cold dark floor. Molly waited somore when a spider started crawling to her. Mollys face turned all weird looking...it looked like this 0.0 . "sp-sp-sp-spSPIDER!!!" Molly said screaming running in circles. "Please Kitcat...HURRY!" Molly screeched
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

Male Number of posts : 4687
Roleplay Name : Amando
2nd char:Roan

Awards : the mines girl (amando+molly) Cliffnov

PostSubject: Re: the mines girl (amando+molly)   the mines girl (amando+molly) EmptyThu May 27, 2010 1:57 am

Amando was strolling outside the mines,he was picking up dried leaves and was hoping to turn them into useful organic fertilizer"hmm..I think this shall be enough"Amando was walking through the opening of the Mines when he heard from a distance a screaming voice"what is that?!"the scream shocked him to the bone.
Back to top Go down
Skittles taste rainbow
Farmer
Farmer
Skittles taste rainbow

Elizabeth Sto

PostSubject: Re: the mines girl (amando+molly)   the mines girl (amando+molly) EmptyThu May 27, 2010 1:59 am

Molly came running out of the mines screaming. She ran right into a strange man picking herbs. "sorry...its jyust theres a s-s-s-spider!" Molly said shaking around. "Kitcat1Come out Kitcat!" Molly hollered for her cat. Then Kitcat came walkking out of the mines ith the spider in his little kitty mouth. "K-kitcat...drop it please!" Molly beged the cat. Kitcat dropped it walking iover to the starnge man and started to rub against him.
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

PostSubject: Re: the mines girl (amando+molly)   the mines girl (amando+molly) EmptyThu May 27, 2010 2:06 am

Amando was speechless while the Cat was rubbing off something against him"a-ahh.."he couldn't push the cat away from him or kick him so fierce instead he let the innocent looking cat rub the whatsoever on him.Then he saw the almost killed spider the Cat has drop"Oh my."
Back to top Go down
Skittles taste rainbow
Farmer
Farmer
Skittles taste rainbow

Elizabeth Sto

PostSubject: Re: the mines girl (amando+molly)   the mines girl (amando+molly) EmptyThu May 27, 2010 2:10 am

Molly jumped onto amando`s back. "Its the sp-sp-spider!" Molly screamed. Molly hid her face in amandos hair.
Kitcat chased the spider making it run back into the mines. "Sorry for meeting you like this." Molly said getting off
of amandos back.
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

PostSubject: Re: the mines girl (amando+molly)   the mines girl (amando+molly) EmptyThu May 27, 2010 2:19 am

"Relax now,the spider just ran off"Amando said while still keeping his cool"Hey,By The Way,I'm Amando..and you are?"he offer his hand for a friendly hand shake."and oh!you're Cat is a cute one what is it's name?"he asked.he still wonder why the cat was rubbing to him.
Back to top Go down
Skittles taste rainbow
Farmer
Farmer
Skittles taste rainbow

Elizabeth Sto

PostSubject: Re: the mines girl (amando+molly)   the mines girl (amando+molly) EmptyThu May 27, 2010 2:23 am

Molly shook his hand and said. "The n-names Molly...and this is my friend Kitcat!" Molly said pointing to the cat.
Molly sat down on the ground. "Boy...that was scary." Molly said scratching her head. Molly pet Kitcat on the back. "No more spider cathing okay?" Molly smiled while asking her cat.
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

PostSubject: Re: the mines girl (amando+molly)   the mines girl (amando+molly) EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 9:59 am

Amando quietly laugh"How Cute"then he turned red and said"you too what are mean are cute..cause you too are like can understand each other"Amando then turn down and felt embarrassed but turn up again after a few minutes"so,you're scared of spiders?"
Back to top Go down
Skittles taste rainbow
Farmer
Farmer
Skittles taste rainbow

Elizabeth Sto

PostSubject: Re: the mines girl (amando+molly)   the mines girl (amando+molly) EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 2:15 am

Molly looked up at him and started to open her mouth to answer but then Kitcat answered for her. "MEOW!" Kitcat said nodding his head. Molly gently pushed Kitcat affectionately. "I didn't know you were scared of spiders Kitcat!" Molly said
jokingly.
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

PostSubject: Re: the mines girl (amando+molly)   the mines girl (amando+molly) EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 9:50 am

Amando smiled a little"Looks like..it's Like Kitty like Owner"Amando laughed"You and your Kitty are so wonderful..I miss my Kitty so much now"Amando began somewhat gloomy"but..what the heck!haha"he laughed but still in his eyes are the glommy side"so,why are you here?"
Back to top Go down
Skittles taste rainbow
Farmer
Farmer
Skittles taste rainbow

Elizabeth Sto

PostSubject: Re: the mines girl (amando+molly)   the mines girl (amando+molly) EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 7:55 pm

Molly looked up at him with a gloomy expression. "I was...looking for my family's history." Molly began. "You see...my father isn't my real father...when I was three...my mother and father...." Molly said looking at the cave. "...They left me at an orphanage. I have since then been studying all I knew about my parents." Molly said petting Kitcat. "i started at the orphanage...then worked my way to librarys...then I found out my family has an ancient royal history."
Molly said looking back up at him. "I started to look here to see if there is any clues...." Molly trailed off looking at the cloudy gray sky.
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

PostSubject: Re: the mines girl (amando+molly)   the mines girl (amando+molly) EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 4:44 am

Amando was so speechless"sounds like so unique"Amando was still speechless about what he heard he couldn't tell if it's weird or funny or something else"....any progress?"he asked and then looked inside the cave"is your family's history inside the cave?"
Back to top Go down
Skittles taste rainbow
Farmer
Farmer
Skittles taste rainbow

Elizabeth Sto

PostSubject: Re: the mines girl (amando+molly)   the mines girl (amando+molly) EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 8:42 pm

Molly looked up at him and shook her head no. Then she pulled out a necklace. "See this?" Molly asked as she rubbed the necklaces writing in her hands. "I went and had this translated and found out that this belonged to my great great great great grandmother." Molly said handing it to him. The golden circle was now jagged and the words are worn out. "I found that on an old abandoned island....It was covered in some rubble ." Molly said looking at the mines.
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

PostSubject: Re: the mines girl (amando+molly)   the mines girl (amando+molly) EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 7:59 am

Amando put on his thinking cap"well,Can I Help you?"AMando thought it was really weird but Family comes first as they say and he wanted to help out the Girl..but he don't know a way of helping but he'll try his best"I can do whatever it takes"Amando turned to his 'serious' mode.
Back to top Go down
Skittles taste rainbow
Farmer
Farmer
Skittles taste rainbow

Elizabeth Sto

PostSubject: Re: the mines girl (amando+molly)   the mines girl (amando+molly) EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 9:25 pm

Molly looked up at him and grabbed his hand and started to pull him into the mines. "Ok you can help...just hope there are no spiders...." Molly said under her breath. She threw him into a wall and handed him a shovel. "Start digging please!" Molly said in a cheery voice. Molly grabbed a shovel and started to dig near the wall. The she grabbed a pickax and started to smash it into the wall.
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

PostSubject: Re: the mines girl (amando+molly)   the mines girl (amando+molly) EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 8:42 am

(What a demanding person..but she did say the magic word Please..so I do need to help her)"umm..okay,but I'm not that type of a macho guy..but I'll try my best"Amando started digging..he did get a hard time digging cause It was a long time he did a heavy job like digging"phew..is this deep enough?"
Back to top Go down
Skittles taste rainbow
Farmer
Farmer
Skittles taste rainbow

Elizabeth Sto

PostSubject: Re: the mines girl (amando+molly)   the mines girl (amando+molly) EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 9:54 pm

Molly looked over at him to see he was already sweating. "HAHAHAHA! You dont work like this much do you?" Molly laugh felling sorry for his poor physical shape. Molly drooped her pickax took the shovel out of his hand, slammed the tip into the ground and jumped on it to make it go in deeper. "Like this." Molly said pulling up a mountain of dirt. "Here dig just a little more and that should be enough."
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

PostSubject: Re: the mines girl (amando+molly)   the mines girl (amando+molly) EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 7:15 am

Amando pulled out a somewhat grin"Well..this is the last time I did something heavy.."Amando laughed and continued digging"Phew,this is sooo tiring"Amando continued digging and digging until he stop"So,is this DEEP enough?!"He say while almost gonna collapse.
Back to top Go down
Skittles taste rainbow
Farmer
Farmer
Skittles taste rainbow

Elizabeth Sto

PostSubject: Re: the mines girl (amando+molly)   the mines girl (amando+molly) EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 9:16 pm

Molly looked at the hole and decided that it was big enough. "OK...now brush it!"
Molly said handing him a toothbrush. Molly started to brush off some dirt on the wall with a hairbrush made out of horse hairs. Molly was handing amando a bottle of water when she slipped and fell on him. "Ah sorry!" Molly said while getting up.
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

PostSubject: Re: the mines girl (amando+molly)   the mines girl (amando+molly) EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 3:31 am

Amando was either embarrassed or speechless when Molly fell on him"I'm okay"he then grabbed the brush and started brushing to make hi feel less embarrassed..he brushed and brushed he was enjoying this job than the other one..it was lighter."this is far a better work than digging.he laughed
Back to top Go down
Skittles taste rainbow
Farmer
Farmer
Skittles taste rainbow

Elizabeth Sto

PostSubject: Re: the mines girl (amando+molly)   the mines girl (amando+molly) EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 8:48 pm

Molly was red allover and was making a face while brushing. "Sorry again." Molly said without taking her eyes of her work. Molly giggled a little bit when he said this work was far better.
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

PostSubject: Re: the mines girl (amando+molly)   the mines girl (amando+molly) EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 9:48 am

Amando giggled also..he don't know why but this is the only thing he can do to show appreciation"it's fine..I could a little work once in a while"Amando kept on brushing real hard and sometimes soft.*pant**pant*"this is so tiring.."
Back to top Go down
Skittles taste rainbow
Farmer
Farmer
Skittles taste rainbow

Elizabeth Sto

PostSubject: Re: the mines girl (amando+molly)   the mines girl (amando+molly) EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 9:50 pm

Molly pulled a water bottle from her backpack and handed it to Amando.
"Take this!" Molly said while taking a big swig from her water bottle. Molly then took a little package of water flavoring. "Here all I have is watermelon!" Molly
said setting it next to Amando.
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

PostSubject: Re: the mines girl (amando+molly)   the mines girl (amando+molly) EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 9:39 am

Amando was so thirsty but he couldn't take the bottle..he was shy."Umm.."he can't decide whether to take the bottle or not."But if You're thirsty..you can drink instead of giving it to me"Amando couldn't take it cause he was so shy"I'm not even thirsty"he lied.
Back to top Go down
Skittles taste rainbow
Farmer
Farmer
Skittles taste rainbow

Elizabeth Sto

PostSubject: Re: the mines girl (amando+molly)   the mines girl (amando+molly) EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 9:36 pm

Molly took the bottle uncapped it and put it against Amando's lips. "There now you HAVE to drink it!" Molly said in a rather pleased voice. Molly put her equipment in her backpack and started out the mines. "I`ll see you at Dylan's bar and café in mineral town tonight!?" Molly asked Amando in an almost telling him way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the mines girl (amando+molly)   the mines girl (amando+molly) Empty

Back to top Go down

the mines girl (amando+molly)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next