Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Trouble in the Mines

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards : Trouble in the Mines Badge

Trouble in the Mines Empty
PostSubject: Trouble in the Mines   Trouble in the Mines EmptyTue May 12, 2009 3:18 am

Kitty was panting. She was trying to go far in the mine to find a wonderful. It has been said if you collect seven of them you get a wish. She would wish for her memory back, it was for the benifit of her friends and she felt as if she had to do this task. Kitty had forgoten everything and it hurt her so badly sometimes. People would have the sad faces and her heart would break, cause she viewed herself as a failure.

She slowly made her way to the staircase leading down, holding a wimpy sword. She had decided to travel light for this endevor, but it may have been a mistake. The blade was chipped along the edge and she doubted if it could slain another beast that might attack her.

As Kitty approached the cave floor she was caught off guard by a dark sheep that attacked her. She thought that sheep were supposed to be nice gentle creatures, but this was clearly an exception. She got in postion to attack the beast back, but then a chicken suddenly hit her from the side, sending her weapon flying to the other end of the cave.

"That sucks," Kitty said backing away from the angry animals. She then realized she was trapped, the staircases were both behind the animals as well as her sword. Panick filled her face and then she hoped that someone would save her or that this would end quickly. She knew the chances of the first one were slim, therefore she'd most-likely die.
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

Female Number of posts : 6693
Roleplay Name : Kazumi Martin

Awards : Trouble in the Mines Afsangelaward-4

PostSubject: Re: Trouble in the Mines   Trouble in the Mines EmptyWed May 13, 2009 7:17 pm

"kitty?" kazumi asked. she had seen her sneaking around and, agesnt her better judgement, followed her. she came raround the cornor and spotted the angry sheep and kitty. once again ignoring the voice in her head, she advanced forward. and gentley touched the sheep's head. stoking it's soft wool.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Trouble in the Mines   Trouble in the Mines EmptyWed May 13, 2009 8:05 pm

The sheep bleated and kicked at Kazumi. Kitty rose out a hand to warn Kazumi, but the sheep had it's eyes locked on Kazumi. The only thing that was watching her was the chicken. Kitty ran to her wimpy sword and pulled it out of the ground. She steadied her stance and was preparing for the next attack. Now Kazumi was going to need help, if she wasn't careful.

"Zu-zu!" Kitty yelled, "What are you doing her? Be careful."

The chicken ran towards Kitty and she slashed at it making it back off a bit. The bird returned to attack her once again, but Kitty thrust the blade of the sword at the chiken and it dissappeared.
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Trouble in the Mines   Trouble in the Mines EmptyWed May 13, 2009 8:10 pm

kazu was knocked to the ground, but she was ok. she looked up at kitty with admiring eyes. like a child would look at an older brother or sister. kazy relized she had been holding her breath. she let it out. "kitty-chan!" she breathed
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Trouble in the Mines   Trouble in the Mines EmptyWed May 13, 2009 8:16 pm

Kitty rushed towards the sheep yelling, "Hiiiiaaayyhh!"

She jabbed the blade in the sheep, twisted it, and pulled it out. Yet, the sheep was not defeated and charged at Kitty. Kitty evaded the attack, but slipped. Her ankle made a sick breaking sound, the noise of it breaking it two.
She got up just in time to be rammed by the angry sheep sending her flying.

She turned into the direction of the animal and held out her blade firmly. The animal made a mistake and charged head-first into the jagged blade, thus making it dissappear instantly.

Kitty was breathing hard and shaking, but she managed to say, "Kazumi, are you okay?" Trying not to move an inch.
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Trouble in the Mines   Trouble in the Mines EmptyWed May 13, 2009 8:41 pm

kazu's mouth hung open in awe. "are you?" she asked finding her voice again.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Trouble in the Mines   Trouble in the Mines EmptyWed May 13, 2009 8:56 pm

afsangel wrote:
kazu's mouth hung open in awe. "are you?" she asked finding her voice again.

Trouble in the Mines 12kittycat1214RPMT
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Trouble in the Mines   Trouble in the Mines EmptyWed May 13, 2009 9:00 pm

"I should be," Kitty said. She tried to stand up, but the slightest bit of pressure made her want to scream. "I can't get up." Kitty sighed, looks like her journey in the mines was going to have to be delayed.

"Could you search for some help? Or do you know how to wrap up an ankle temporarly?"
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Trouble in the Mines   Trouble in the Mines EmptyWed May 13, 2009 9:25 pm

"oh my kitty-chan!" kazu said running over. "you broke your ankle." she pointed out the pbveous. and kazu being kazu, started to run around all over the place in panic. "DOCTOR! WE NEED A DOCTOR!" "CALL AN ABLULENCE! THE FIREMEN ANYONE!!"
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Trouble in the Mines   Trouble in the Mines EmptyFri May 15, 2009 9:36 pm

Kitty looked at Kazu as if she was crazy. She let out a sigh before she talked.

"Kazumi. Listen to me clearly," Kitty ordered. "I want to you go to the surface of the mine and find anyone that can help. Hurry too. I don't want another animal to come out and attack me. Once you find them tell them to come here and search for a professional doctor or hunter or warrior. Or just someone that knows survival skills well."
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Trouble in the Mines   Trouble in the Mines EmptyFri May 15, 2009 11:49 pm

"but kitty-chan, i don't want to leave you here alone...." kazu protested. woryy crossed her face. "maybe i could help you up the mine" "it'll be ok."
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Trouble in the Mines   Trouble in the Mines EmptySat May 16, 2009 12:59 am

"No. I can't get up at all." Kitty said. It was true, she needed a streacher or something like that. She was wondering why Kazumi was being so difficult.

"Just please, go find someone to help. You can't do this on your own. You might get hurt as well."
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Trouble in the Mines   Trouble in the Mines EmptySat May 16, 2009 1:00 am

kazu covered her mouth with a fist in worry. she nodded uneasly and turned to leave. but was very hesitant. she glanced behind her sholder at kitty. her eyes begging her to let her stay with her.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Trouble in the Mines   Trouble in the Mines EmptySat May 16, 2009 1:05 am

"Stop worrying," Kitty said. "I'm tough as nails, I'll be fine." She tried to smile, even though it was almost immposible.
This was true, afterall, she did defeat an anrgry sheep and chicken. Yet she almost got really hurt, no she was hurt, but she was alive and as long as she had her sword she'd be okay for the time being.
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Trouble in the Mines   Trouble in the Mines EmptySat May 16, 2009 1:06 am

kazu nodded slowly and ran out of mines. i hope someone is nearby. she thought. i need to find someone quick! kazu cupped her hand over her mouth and yelled "someone help!" "anybody!" "i need help!"
Back to top Go down
Natt77
Sprite
Sprite
Natt77

Female Number of posts : 1635
Roleplay Name : Natt

PostSubject: Re: Trouble in the Mines   Trouble in the Mines EmptySat May 16, 2009 7:58 am

Natt was sitting watching the clouds when she heard kazumi calling. "I wonder what's wrong?" she thought to herself. she got up and ran over to kazumi. "What's wrong kazu?" she was panting for breath from all the running
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Trouble in the Mines   Trouble in the Mines EmptySat May 16, 2009 10:20 am

kaz was frantic. and out of breath. the worlds barley came out in a frantic gibberish. "KITTY!" "CAVE!" 'SHEEP!" 'CHICKEN!" 'SOWRD!" 'ME!" 'BROKEN LEG!"
Back to top Go down
Natt77
Sprite
Sprite
Natt77

PostSubject: Re: Trouble in the Mines   Trouble in the Mines EmptySat May 16, 2009 4:58 pm

slow down kazumi! I won't be able to help if you carry on like that! now start again from the beginning. go slowly. and start again. keep calm.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Trouble in the Mines   Trouble in the Mines EmptyTue May 19, 2009 10:24 pm

Kitty was sitting in the mines. She was getting extremely bored, so she took a look at her ankle. She looked down at it amazed by all the pale tones of blue and purple.

"I'm gonna feel that in the morning," Kitty said to no one, cause no one was there. She had a pretty good idea what was happening. Kazumi was freaking out and the poor person she came across would be confused. Hopefuly someone would show up soon. It may not look like it, but Kitty was scared of being alone. She felt desperate to find someone and ask them to give her a hug, but she wouldn't because she'd look more like a girl. She couldn't resort to hugging and crying, especialy since what she told Ronan once.
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Trouble in the Mines   Trouble in the Mines EmptyTue May 19, 2009 10:32 pm

without delay, kazu picked up natt, ran full speed back into the cave, and set her down right next to kitty, heaving and hoeing. her eyes were wide and funny. then, she did an attitude change. she hugged kitty with a neko expressoin and rubbed her head agenst hers. chibi kitty ears appeared on her head and so did a tail. bubbles were all around them with kazu looking pleased. "there, now it's all better~"
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Trouble in the Mines   Trouble in the Mines EmptyTue May 19, 2009 10:42 pm

Kitty had a surprized look on her face and it seemed she was frozen. She shook her head thinking how weird her friends were.

"You are crazy," Kitty said, hidding her true happiness to see her friends. "I think I may need a streacher. Look at my ankle."

Kitty pointed at her ankle that was of various shades of blue and purple. If you looked close enough you could see how badly it was twisted as well.

Scientfically Kitty explained, "During my attack by the sheep I jump and landed on my foot funny. I didn't have enough time to get my feet in postition to brace for the attack.
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Trouble in the Mines   Trouble in the Mines EmptyTue May 19, 2009 10:52 pm

kazu smiled gently. "doesn't matter how you got it." "all that matters is how it gets fixed." "you're stubborn kity-chan but i can be stubborn to." "so i'm taking you to the clinic myself." "even if i brake something on the way." kazu chuckled. her face was more serious and stern, but gentle. "common, let's go." she said puttng one of kityy's arms over her sholder.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Trouble in the Mines   Trouble in the Mines EmptyThu May 21, 2009 8:41 pm

Kitty closed her eyes in pain.
"You are hurting me more than helping me," Kitty said, "I need to get this wrapped up first. Otherwise, my foot will have a greater chance of having surgery. I can't afford medical bills at the moment. I spent all my money on amnesia treatment."
Back to top Go down
Natt77
Sprite
Sprite
Natt77

PostSubject: Re: Trouble in the Mines   Trouble in the Mines EmptyTue May 26, 2009 11:23 am

"oh come here kitty" Natt stretched out her arms to hug her friend. she found some big leaves and wrapped up her leg carefully. "We'll take you to the doctors and I'll pay the medical bill. Don't worry I can afford it. Even though my sister is moving in with me I will be able to afford it. You can even move in with me for a while, while your leg gets better." She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Trouble in the Mines   Trouble in the Mines EmptyTue May 26, 2009 12:19 pm

"I won't need that much, but thanks for wrapping it." Kitty sighed with contentment. "I always get myself hurt in some way. It's like I enjoy going to the hospital."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trouble in the Mines   Trouble in the Mines Empty

Back to top Go down

Trouble in the Mines
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next