Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Summer Adventures

Go down 
+6
DrakBlueSoul22
Red Riding Hood
afsangel
Kritten
Eternal Silence
Ballad Of The Fool
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ballad Of The Fool
Admin
Admin
Ballad Of The Fool

Female Number of posts : 1691
Roleplay Name : Savannah Stark
Awards : Summer Adventures Balladdecmotm

Summer Adventures Empty
PostSubject: Summer Adventures   Summer Adventures EmptyMon May 31, 2010 5:48 am

Chapter One:
New Arrivals

The sound of the foghorn ripped through the air—that blasted thing sounded off every evening at the exact same time. But tonight seemed different, something felt a little different about that night. She usually heard that faint sound over the bay anyway, the exact same time every night. She didn’t think that they would actually all want to go on a trip to Harmonica Town on the island of Castanet, especially during the summer season. When they all could have gone somewhere else, like Hibiscus Island.

“Lets go somewhere different!”

“Castanet? Come on, that’s lame!”

“You never know, it could be fun.”

So they packed up and now, one of the four stood up at the bow of the ship bringing them to Harmonica Town. Somehow, in her bones, she could almost sense that this trip would certainly be an interesting one.

“Miss!” Someone called out from behind her, in which she turned around to see the person, “We’re nearing the island, perhaps you should wake up your party.” He suggested, in which she merely nodded, “Are you going to be staying at the inn?” He asked.

“We hope so.” She answered simply; he nodded as well.

“I’m sure they have rooms open, Miss. Have you been to Harmonica Town before?” More questions.

“No, this is mine and my friends first visit here.” She answered, moving away from the bow of the ship and towards where her friends were napping.

“Well then Miss, I hope you enjoy your trip.” With that said, he left and moments later, the horn went off on the boat, signaling their arrival to the island and how they will be docking soon.

Reaching her friends, she nudged them awake, “Get up and get your stuff, we’re basically on the island.” She told them, grabbing her own belongings and moving towards the unloading area.

“I’m awake! I’m awake, I wasn’t napping, I promise!” One of them jolted up, almost falling over when hurrying to stand up on her two feet. She grabbed her bag and followed behind the other girl, without tripping over her feet.

Another one yawned and stretched out her arms, “Finally.” She managed to speak as the yawn became predominant over her voice. She slowly rose up, smacking the last one’s knee, “Get up. C’mon.” She reached down and grabbed her bag and followed behind the two others while the last one cracked her neck carefully, she stood up last and followed behind her friends.

Finally, the ship had docked and the sun was just under the horizon. “Come on guys, let’s go find that inn.” One of them spoke, getting off the boat and already moving towards the town.

“Alyssa! You gotta’ wait up. You know I can’t walk that fast.” One of the shorter ones complained, getting off the boat carefully. The two others laughed,

“You have to grow a few inches, Tori.” One of them spoke.

“Shut it, Kristin.” The girl, Tori, sharply responded. “Now hurry up before we lose missy up ahead.”

Kristin chuckled, “Lets go Alison.” She motioned for her to follow as well.

“Enjoy your time on the island!” The captain called out to the girls as they made their way passed the fishery and up the stairs.

“Alyssa! I think I found the inn!” Kristin called out the girl in front of her by a few steps.

“Good job, Kris.” Alyssa spoke loud enough and turned around, as well as Tori, and followed Alison and Kristin up the stairway towards the inn. “The Ocarina Inn.” Alyssa read aloud, “Awesome. Let’s go in.” That they did.

Inside, it was a cute little inn. There was definitely a warm, home-like feeling about this inn. All of the girl felt as if they would enjoy this place to its full extent. “Kristin,” Alyssa spoke, turning to face her friend, “Can you go take care of the rooms? We need two of them.” Kristin nodded and went over to the front desk where an older man stood in front of a large book, probably meant for the guests and the like.

Eventually, the girls moved over towards the front desk when Kristin had motioned for them to come over. “So yeah, two rooms, please.”

“Wonderful. For how long do you plan on staying?” He questioned.

“For the season.” Kristin answered with a weak smile on her expression. He smiled,

“How nice! Since you’ll be here all season, my name is Jake and my wife over there is Colleen.” He introduced himself and motioned over to his red haired wife, who was busy cleaning some dishes. Jake then handed over the keys to the rooms, “Your rooms are the first two on the left. Enjoy your stay and please don’t hesitate if you need anything.”

“Thank you very much!” Tori grinned as Jake went to hand one of the keys to Kristin, snatching it right from her, who merely chuckled and shook her head, walking into the back. Jake handed the other key to Alyssa, who motioned to Alison to follow her.

Passing through the door, Alyssa spotted Tori fiddling around with the room key. “I assume you’re rooming with Kris?” Alyssa questioned, Tori nodded.

“And I don’t know about you guys, but that boat ride wiped me out. But I’m going to get some sleep. I’ll see you all in the morning.” With that said, Tori disappeared into the room with Kristin trailing behind.

“Same here. Good night.” Kristin moved into the room and the door closed, a faint click signaled that the door was now locked.

Alyssa moved towards her and Alison’s room, “You’re oddly quiet tonight, Alison.” She chuckled, placing the key into the keyhole with ease, unlike Tori in the prior minutes.

Alison shrugged, “It was probably that stupid boat ride. I guess it didn’t help that I accidently feel asleep either.” Alison chuckled as Alyssa opened the door.

“It’s okay, Ali, really. You didn’t have to stay awake.” Alyssa smiled, holding the door for her friend as they both walked in.

“Meh, whatever. I’ll try to stay awake next time.” Alison yawned, “For now, lets get some rest. We have to go exploring tomorrow!” She grinned to her friend. Alyssa chuckled and nodded,

“Yup, we sure do.” Alyssa smiled as she began to close the door, “Well, good night then.”

{So this is the beginning and hopefully you guys are okay with this. Next chapter will definitely more awesome packed, I wanted to get us all on the island first. (: }
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1145250/
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

Female Number of posts : 6205
Roleplay Name : Arden Auiban
Awards : Summer Adventures Esaward

Summer Adventures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Adventures   Summer Adventures EmptyMon May 31, 2010 12:23 pm

HOORRAAAYYY.
I'm not usually that logical.
I would usually go "SCREW ROOMS. BEACH NOW."

But its' reaallly good. You have all of our personalities figured out. 8D
Back to top Go down
http://undertheorangetree.deviantart.com/
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards : Summer Adventures Badge

Summer Adventures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Adventures   Summer Adventures EmptyMon May 31, 2010 2:59 pm

I didn't even tell you that some people call me Kris and you got it right! 8D
*waits excitedly for more*
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

Female Number of posts : 6693
Roleplay Name : Kazumi Martin

Awards : Summer Adventures Afsangelaward-4

Summer Adventures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Adventures   Summer Adventures EmptyMon May 31, 2010 3:14 pm

I READ IT FIRST D:<
I just didn't comment. ^^'

Me? quiet? I must have partied hard. Then i feel asleep on the ship. Oh well, people need their beauty rest ;D

Nice job, though.
Back to top Go down
Ballad Of The Fool
Admin
Admin
Ballad Of The Fool

Summer Adventures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Adventures   Summer Adventures EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 12:19 am

Chapter Two:
Good Morrow

The night was a sweet one, a quiet serenity that one could think that it could last forever. Well, not for these girls. From one side of the room, there was some harm banging coming from the wall, “Get up!” Both Kristin and Tori could hear Alison yelling at them to roll out of bed.

“Go to bed!” Tori yelled right back, covering her ears, “You’re going to wake the rest of the building and the dead!”

“Wake up!” Alison continued, this time in a bit of a sing-song kind of tone. Kristin merely rolled out of bed while Tori stuffed her head under the pillow, trying to deflect the sound of the Alison.

“Go to bed! It’s not even nine o’clock yet!” Tori groaned loudly.

“You’re wasting the day!” That voice was Alyssa, followed by a chorus of Alison and her wall-poundings.

Tori roared through her pillow, “Fine! I’m awake!” Suddenly the noises stopped, which relieved the brunette very much, “Thank God.”

Kristin, who was by the armoire, just laughed at Tori, “You should know her by now. Once she gets her mind stuck on something, there’s no way of stopping her.”

“But we’re on vacation.” Tori quickly responded, “We’re not supposed to be awake yet.” You could hear her voice more clearly now that she had taken the pillow away from her face.

Kristin just laughed, “Just get up already, you’re awake, aren’t you?”

“I wish I wasn’t.”

“Well, I don’t want to be either so suck it up and just get ready, Alyssa’s probably going to want to get breakfast soon” Kristin told her, dressing herself and getting ready to leave. Tori rolled out of bed, but not before letting out a groan.

Of course, not even a few minutes later, there was a knock on the door. “Speak of the devil.” Tori mumbled, trying to finish dressing herself. “Who is it?”

“Alison! I want to go have breakfast.” She spoke through the door. Tori went to tell her to wait but was cut off by Alison once more, “You probably aren’t ready yet, so I want Kris to come with me!”

Tori pierced her lips together and waited for a moment, and then adjusting her light blue tee shirt, “Can you se through the door?”

“No, but is Kristin ready?”

“Yeah, I’m right here.” The other brunette spoke and opened the door, and walking out. Just before the door clicked back into place, Alison’s head pushed through and looked for Tori.

“Alyssa said she’ll wait for you, just go over to our room when you’re ready.” With that said, Alison disappeared and Tori continued to get herself ready in no rush. She took time to put her clothes on, to put her make-up on, to brush her teeth, her hair and finish whatever primping she had to do.

Finally, she believed she was done and left her room, not without the key of course. She moved next door, knocked on it, waiting for Alyssa to open the door. Soon enough, she answered the door, “Took ya’ long enough.”

“Oh be quiet, I don’t like waking up so early, especially to banging on the walls.” Tori mumbled, rolling her eyes.

Alyssa chuckled, “We figured it was the only way to wake you up. You sleep like a rock, you know.”

“I know, that is why I like sleeping.” With that said, they finally began making their way down the hallway and towards the same café where the two of them would be meeting up with Kristin and Alison.

While walking, both of them failed to notice someone else leaving their room. They were walking straight towards the man who wasn’t facing them.

“Did I tell you Trent wants to take me out to dinner when we get back?” Tori giggled, not paying any attention as to who may be in front of her. She took a few more steps forward and bam! Right into the back of the stranger. Compared to the height of the man, Tori bumping into him must have felt like a fly bumping into him. He carefully turned around and glanced down towards the girl, he chuckled softly in a low tone.

"Oh, pardon me, ma'am." The stranger kindly tipped his hat towards Tori, who in return blushed out of embarrassment.

"It's alright." Tori responded as the taller man continued to walk past her and Alyssa. Tori's hazel eyes seemed to shift in a downward position, which Alyssa quickly caught.

"Tori." No response, "Oh no, you are not staring." Alyssa snapped her fingers right in front of Tori's face--no effect. "Tori, snap out of it." She glanced between her friend and the male, who was just about to walk out the door of the Inn. "Aww, Tori, did you see his face? He's old." She told her, her tone sounded as if she was complaining a bit. "He's old."

"Dang." That was all that came from the brunette.

"You better be saying dang as 'ew, he's way too old and I would never go after anything like that.'" Alyssa quickly replied.

Tori paused for a moment, "He had a nice butt."

"I just lost some respect for you."

“Oh come on.” Tori continued to move towards the café and Alyssa shook her head.

“What just happened to ‘Trent’s going to take me out?!’” Alyssa questioned her, moving quickly to catch up to the short brunette, a sly smirk on the blonde’s face.

“Who’s Trent?” Tori laughed, “We’re here for the whole season, anyway.” She looked over to Alyssa with mischief in her eyes, “What Trent doesn’t know, doesn’t hurt him. Besides, it’s not like he and I are dating.”

“Whatever, Tor. Whatever you say.”

Finally, the two made it and sat down with both Alison and Kristin. “Nice of the two of you to finally join us.” Kristin spoke, stirring her little cup of tea. “What took you so long anyway?”

“I had a little mishap.” Tori replied. The two girls merely nodded, “I took my time actually waking up, unlike the rest of you.”

“By mishap, she means bumping into some guy in the hallway.” Alyssa smirked—both Kristin and Alison laughed and gave Tori an interested look.

“Was he cute?”

“What was his name?”

“You got his number, didn’t you!?”

“Spill!”

“Calm down!” Tori quickly spoke, “He was a stranger, I don’t know his name, and no I didn’t ask for his number.” She replied, leaning back into her chair and crossing her arms over her chest.

“You didn’t answer the first question.” Kristin smirked, knowing she had backed Tori into a corner for this one.

The smaller brunette’s face turned a bright pink, “Alright, he was.” The girls giggled until Alyssa intruded their laughter.

“He was definitely older.” The giggling stopped.

“Aw, Tori why?” Tori rolled her eyes.

“Oh shut up. Don’t tell me that you’ve never thought an older guy was attractive.” She huffed.

“I’ve never thought that.” Alison answered, quite proudly too.

“Just you wait then. You’re time will come.”

Alison was definitely the youngest of the quartet—having the more innocent of the minds, though there were moments where she had the smarts and the wit to bite back, but then again, times where she totally blanked out outweighed the rest.

Secondly—there was Tori, the oldest of the group but ironically the shortest of them, standing at a height of five feet. Though the oldest, she really wasn’t very much of the head of the pack—more like the neck brace that held Kristin and Alyssa together. She was the dreamer, as well as the procrastinator, of all four of them, dreaming of little fantasy things.

Then there was Alyssa, she was the leader of the pack, though Kristin did take charge when Alyssa couldn’t concentrate on the matter. She tells it as it is, but that can get her to jump ahead to conclusions very quickly and it would make her end up in some sort of sticky situation that Kristin would have to come to her rescue and bail her out.

Last and most certainly not the least: Kristin. Probably the most logically thinking of the group because she can think under pressure, unlike Alyssa, in most situations at least. The tallest member of the quartet and the other brunette is very much down-to-earth and is very much a perfectionist, which some times gets on the nerves of others. She was the second oldest but definitely the neck that would usually hold up the head.

Breakfast continued to ensue and suddenly the door opened and walked in a platinum blonde male walked in, catching the attention of all of the people sitting in there. “Oh, good morning, Gill!” The innkeeper called out, “Picking up breakfast for your father?”

The male nodded, “Yes, Jake. Has Colleen prepared it?” He questioned and Jake nodded, motioning over to the small counter with the hot food on it. Spying over, this Gill guy spotted the girls sitting at the table, his brows pierced together as he walked over towards them. “I haven’t seen you four here before.” He spoke, nearing the table. “Are you new to the town?” They nodded.

“We’re only visiting for the season.” Alyssa spoke out to him.

“So you’re from the mainland.” He sounded almost a bit sour about this. “Welcome, my name is Gill, please enjoy your stay here in Harmonica Town and try not to cause too much trouble.” He told them, holding his hands behind his back.

“Nice to meet you!” Alison smiled, “I’m Alison.”

“Alyssa.”

“I’m Tori.”

“My name is Kristin.”

“It’s nice to meet you all. And if you’ll excuse me, I must take my leave.” He parted from the group and took the food from the counter and left without another word.

“He was kind of cute.” Alison mumbled to her friends with a smile.

“That was Gill, he’s the mayor’s son.” Jake informed them as the door closed behind Gill, “He’s a nice guy when you get to know him. Only wants the best for this place.”

Alyssa hummed, “Well we should start our exploring of this town. Better to start early than later.” She rose from the table and was followed by the rest of the girls. “Thank you so much for the breakfast.” She thanked them and the others nodded. “Let’s head out.” With that said, they left the Inn and begun their little adventure in Castanet.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Summer Adventures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Adventures   Summer Adventures EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 2:16 am

Quote :
"He had a nice butt."

I loved this part. xD
I think I lost a bit of respect for you too. Just kidding.

Quote :
Last and most certainly not the least: Kristin. Probably the most logically thinking of the group because she can think under pressure, unlike Alyssa, in most situations at least. The tallest member of the quartet and the other brunette is very much down-to-earth and is very much a perfectionist, which some times gets on the nerves of others. She was the second oldest but definitely the neck that would usually hold up the head.

You flatter me. ;]

Ahh, Gigi... I <3 him and his seriousness. xD
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

Summer Adventures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Adventures   Summer Adventures EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 2:44 am

LOL I'M THE LEADER WHEN DID THAT HAPPEN :'D
I feel like a damsel in distress. xD
SAVE ME, KITTY.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Summer Adventures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Adventures   Summer Adventures EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 3:06 am

Eternal Silence wrote:
SAVE ME, KITTY.

NO, I haven't had my coffee yet.
Back to top Go down
Red Riding Hood
Sprite
Sprite
Red Riding Hood

Female Number of posts : 2119
Roleplay Name : Blue

Summer Adventures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Adventures   Summer Adventures EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 8:54 am

HAH HAH, OH MY GOSH, AWESOME.

Quote :
Tori paused for a moment, "He had a nice butt."
Best. Line. Ever.
:'D

-licks it all over again-
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

Summer Adventures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Adventures   Summer Adventures EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 10:47 am

once again, I READ IT FIRST! I just didn't comment on it XD

Dawwww that's a cute description of meh, and I would totally flirt with a guy i'd think is cute. Not major flirting, just stealing glances XD
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

Summer Adventures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Adventures   Summer Adventures EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 12:03 pm

WHY AM I BOLDED IN YOUR SIGNATURE, KITTY?
D8<
YOU'RE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAN WHEN YOU DON'T HAVE YOUR COFFEE.

*throws coffee on Kitty*

:]
Back to top Go down
Ballad Of The Fool
Admin
Admin
Ballad Of The Fool

Summer Adventures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Adventures   Summer Adventures EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 3:28 pm

I would like to make a statement:
I love how that I've made you like the story enough to quote it in your signature. <3
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

Summer Adventures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Adventures   Summer Adventures EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 7:08 pm

Eternal Silence wrote:
D8

Haha, that's funny XDD I'm very proud, kitty. Very proud.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Summer Adventures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Adventures   Summer Adventures EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 9:49 pm

Eternal Silence wrote:
D8<
YOU'RE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAN WHEN YOU DON'T HAVE YOUR COFFEE.

*throws coffee on Kitty*

Just cause. >:]

I only have coffee when I feel like it. ;]

@Ballad: Yes, I love your story. ^^

@Kazu: Why, thank you. =3
Back to top Go down
DrakBlueSoul22
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
DrakBlueSoul22

Female Number of posts : 121
Roleplay Name : Yuriko Oki

Summer Adventures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Adventures   Summer Adventures EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 1:22 am

absolutely amazing!! hehe you have it all going good, the personalities of the characters are relatable. So i would love to continue reading the story.
Back to top Go down
Ballad Of The Fool
Admin
Admin
Ballad Of The Fool

Summer Adventures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Adventures   Summer Adventures EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 1:49 am

Chapter Three:
A Trip

“Alyssa! Can we go up to the Garmon Mines, please?!” Tori begged as they walked down the stair, the same ones they had walked down when they arrived last night. “Please please please please?” She begged, grabbing on to her friend’s arm.

“Alright, who gave her the mythology book again?” Alyssa looked between the two other girls who merely shook their heads as if saying they had nothing to do with it. “Tori, the Harvest God, he’s a myth. A legend.”

“I know! Exactly why I want to go see if he’s real!” Tori beamed and Alyssa sighed.

“Fine, we can go there.” She caved and the other girls chuckled while Tori jumped up,

“Awesome! Thank you so much!”

“You’re welcome now please calm down!” Alyssa stated firmly while practically shaking the girl off of her.

Tori chuckled, finally moving away from the girl, but basically dancing through the streets because of the amount of excitement, usually people really weren’t that excited to go to the mines, but this girl looked completely ecstatic. Alyssa couldn’t help but laugh at the sight. “But I’m excited, I can’t help but dance!”

“Dance in your mind then! We have to find out how to even get up to the mines.” Alyssa told her, continuing to move forward as Tori finally began to calm down, though still breathing a bit heavily from her bouncing around. “Hmm.” The blonde hummed, “We probably have to go through the entire town to get to the mines.” She stated, turning towards her friends as the walked past some bar and what appeared to be a clothing shop.

The group stopped in front of what seemed to be a photo shop and possibly the Town Hall and they just stood amongst themselves. “Maybe we should ask how to get to the mines.”

“No, we don’t have to ask for help, we got this.”

“But it may be--.”

“We really don’t need help.”

“You don’t even know where you’re going!”

“But I know enough not to ask for help!”

“You haven’t even been here once!”

“Alyssa! Kristin! Shut up!” Tori jumped between the two before they began to claw at each other’s throats. A few minutes passed by and they still had made no progress on how to get to the Garmon Mines.

“Fine.” Alyssa caved, “Let’s ask for help.” She grumbled, turning towards the Town Hall, “Someone must be in there that can help us.” With that said, all four of them filed into the little town hall where a short man stood behind a desk.

“Oh, hello! Are all of you new here?” He questioned very quickly, “Are you looking to buy the land between Harmonica Town and Flute Fields?” He continued swiftly.

“Actually--.” Alyssa began to speak.

“Wonderful!” He grinned, pulling out a few piles of papers. “I just need you to sign here and here and I need a five thousand dollar fee.”

Alyssa, a little bewildered by this short man, absentmindedly took a step back. Kristin rolled her eyes and took a step forward, “We’re not buying any land, but thank you.” She nodded, the man’s smile faltered slightly, “We’re tourists to the town and we’re looking for the way to get up to Garmon Mines, can you point us that way?”

“Tourists?” His eyes shined, completely ignoring the other information that Kristin was requesting from him. “You must be staying at the inn! It’s a very lovely little inn and I hope you’re enjoying your stay there.”

“Yes, thank you but--.”

“How long are you staying here on Castanet?” He threw another question at Kristin.

“The season, but I--.” Cut off again; her brows furrowed together in a bit of frustration.

“How nice! I’m the mayor of Castanet.” He grinned quite proudly. “My name is Hamilton.” He introduced himself, fixing his hair in the process as if trying to impress the women standing before him, like he was some peacock.

Behind Kristin, Tori motioned for Alyssa to come closer to her, whispering into her ear, “You can have this one.” Alyssa smacked Tori’s arm, in which Tori responded with a stifled laugh. Kristin glanced back with a stern look, making Tori shut up rather quickly.

“It’s nice to meet you, now can you--?”

“And your names are?”

Getting annoyed, Kristin announced everyone’s names, pointing at them in an annoyed tone of voice, “Alison. Alyssa. Tori.” She then moved her finger towards herself, “Kristin, but I--.”

“It’s nice to meet you all. Now, is there something I can help you with?”

“Can you tell us--?”

“Are you sure you don’t want the land up there?”

In the quick moment, Kristin was just about ready to lunge over the counter to strangle the poor man, at least until someone emerged from a backroom.

“Father.” The familiar voice spoke, “Oh, good day, ladies. May I assist you with something?”

“The Garmon Mines.” Kristin spoke, though it sounded like she was trying not to grind her teeth together, “How can we get there?”

Gill nodded, “You continue around the bend over the bridge walkway, walk straight.” He spoke then constructing a small fork with his hands, “You’re are going to come to a fork in the road, go to the left.” He let his hands drop to his sides, “Then just continue up passed the old farm house and all the around up and you’ll be at the Garmon Mines in no time.” Gill explained.

There was a moment of relief for Kristin, “Thank you so much.”

“You’re welcome.” He nodded, “Father, I have things in the back for you to look at in the back.” The older man nodded, then turning back to the group of girls,

“Well, I hope you enjoy your visit and that I can help you again soon.” Kristin rolled her eyes at him before turning on her heels to leave the small office. The others followed Kristin in close distance.

“At least we know where to go now.” Alison smiled.

“Yeah, no help from that idiot mayor.” Kristin grumbled—if looks could kill, that mayor would have spontaneously combusted about five or six times before his son came to the rescue.

“Well, now that we know,” Tori began, her voice sounding as if it was about to burst into a song, “Let’s go!” Not phased by the situation earlier. Alyssa couldn’t help but laugh at that.

Remembering the directions given to them by the light blonde, they followed along the trail and moved their way up the mountainside, passing the old farmhouse; Alyssa stopped. “Maybe if we like this place enough by the end of the summer, we can all pitch in for this little place.” She shrugged, though she was speaking more to herself than to the others; they weren’t paying attention anyway. Tori was much farther up ahead of the group, with Alison trailing just a little behind her but skipping and humming some soft tune that she had just made up. Kristin third, but close enough to Alyssa to the point where she had heard her speaking but decided not to comment on it.

Even so, they continued onward up the mountain towards what they assumed was the mining district, not knowing the official name of the area, unless it was still considered Harmonica Town. But they wouldn’t press into that thought as they neared the district and crossed over the bridge that lead towards the mines. They passed by a small house that where massive piles of wood sitting outside on it’s walls and a father and son were inside, working on some project together.

Up ahead, Tori spotted a small girl and a little boy playing around. She slowed her walking pace enough for the group to catch up with each other and they curiously watched the two children play until it appeared as if the girl was getting upset by this boy.

“Wess! Gimme’ back my ball!” She cried out, tears appeared to be forming in her eyes as she began to chase him around in circles while he triumphantly held the ball over his head with a wide grin.

“C’mon Genna! Reach for it!”

“But you’re running too fast!”

“You’re just running too slow!”

“Wess, please!” This just continued on and on until Alison took it upon herself to put the little fight to an end and step in front of the small boy; he bumped right into her.

“Hey lady! What are ya’ doing? I was runnin’ there!” The boy complained, but Alison paid no attention to his whines as she plucked the ball right from the boys hands, “Hey!” He cried out, “That’s not cool!” Alison tossed the ball over to the little girl.

“Thanks lady!” She grinned wildy, clutching the ball very close to her chest, as if telling the boy that she wasn’t going to let him have the ball anymore. “My name’s Genna.” She introduced herself in a cutesy tone of voice.

“My name is Alison, and these are my friends.” She motioned towards the group of girls near her, “Alyssa, Tori, and Kristin.” They all waved respectively.

“It’s nice to meet you all!” She giggled cutely then motioned over to the boy, “This is Wess, he’s my best friend!” She smiled and he blushed as if he was embarrassed.

“I’m not your best friend, Genna.”

“Yes you are!”

“No girl is my best friend!”

“Take that back! You’re my best friend!”

Alyssa chuckled at the sight and Tori smiled at the sight of them, “Ah, very young love.” She mumbled to herself, “Let us press on, dear comrades!” Tori pointed off towards the mines.

The short brunette continued to move forward as soon the other girls followed behind as they left the small pair bickering amongst themselves. With every step they took, Tori kept getting more excited, even though the God was probably going to wind up being only just a legend still, but she didn’t let that thought bring her down.

“Hey, have you guys ever been in a mine before?” Tori questioned over her shoulder towards her friends as they came to stand before the entrance of the cave, they all responded with a shake of the head. “Oh, well it’ll be an adventure for all of us then!” She grinned as she entered the cave.

“Yeah, well, I don’t want to die in there.” Kristin mumbled.

“To die would be an awfully big adventure!” Tori threw her hand up into the air.

Alyssa chuckled, “Come on, let’s go up in the mines.” So thus, their journey began up the upper Garmon mines towards the summit of the mountain where the harvest God was said to be resting.

There were a whole variety of things up in the mines, and several complaints came about, proving it. Majority of the complaints came from Alison, who appeared as if she terrified to even put her foot on the ground.

“Tori, why did we have to come here?!”

“Oh my Goddess! There’s a spider!”

“It’s so dark in here! I can’t see a thing!”

“Oh will you just shut up?” Tori spoke up, “You didn’t have to come, but thanks anyway.” She let out a groan before moving around a little more before spying a crack in the floor. “Guys! Be careful of where you are walking, there are some hardcore cracks in the floor and you really don’t want to fall through these.” She informed them, having herself move around carefully.

“What do you mean hardcore cracks?!” Alison started to freak out, clinging to Kristin, who accidently bumped into Alyssa with enough force to stumble over a few steps and knock right into Tori, who was in mid-stride, causing her to step right through a hole and fall right through.

“Ah!” She let out a scream as she fell into the darkness of the lower floors.

“Tori!” They all yelled out for her. What were they going to do now?!
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

Summer Adventures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Adventures   Summer Adventures EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 1:52 am

NO DIRECTIONS.
PLZKTHNX.

D8

LOLOLOL HAMILTON. Struttin' his stuff like a beast.
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

Female Number of posts : 5158
Roleplay Name : Genna Song

Awards : Summer Adventures Bellnov

Summer Adventures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Adventures   Summer Adventures EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 1:55 am

Quote :
“This is Wess, he’s my best friend!” She smiled and he blushed as if he was embarrassed.

“I’m not your best friend, Genna.”

“Yes you are!”

“No girl is my best friend!”

“Take that back! You’re my best friend!”

XDDD

LOL! Demanding friendship xD

*continues to laugh*
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/35bell
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Summer Adventures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Adventures   Summer Adventures EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 2:22 am

Quote :
In the quick moment, Kristin was just about ready to lunge over the counter to strangle the poor man, at least until someone emerged from a backroom.

Yay! Violence! 8D
Lucky Gill game and saved me. ^^
-Likes Gigi even more now-
Serious love = awesomesauce

Quote :
“Yeah, well, I don’t want to die in there.” Kristin mumbled.

I like it when people portray my pessimisticism.
The world is going to end. It's not a matter of if, it's a matter of when.
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

Summer Adventures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Adventures   Summer Adventures EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 10:46 am

Ballad Of The Fool wrote:
“Wess, please!” This just continued on and on until Alison took it upon herself to put the little fight to an end and step in front of the small boy; he bumped right into her.

Ah yes, I love the children. hmm i'm getting excited! I can't wait to see romantic development!

Also, I'D LIKE TO APOLOGIZE TO THE WORLD FOR BEING SUCH A WUSS DX
I MADE TORI GO 'WEEEEEEEEE' RIGHT DOWN THE RABBIT HOLE DXX
If I was freaked out enough, I would clutch on to the nearest person (as long as I know them). I also tend to have an over-active imagination. Like, "NOTHING IS GOING TO REACH OUT OF THE FLOOR AND GRAB ME. OH SHOOT. NOW IT IISSS." DXXX
Back to top Go down
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

Male Number of posts : 1605
Roleplay Name : Wess
2nd Character: Maris
Awards : Summer Adventures Nextmotm

Summer Adventures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Adventures   Summer Adventures EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 1:05 am

Rolf Tori. You should so have Wess and Genna be the rescue squad. Tie a rope to the ball.

!

You've caught a... Girl!

The biggest one yet!

5 feet long!
Back to top Go down
Ballad Of The Fool
Admin
Admin
Ballad Of The Fool

Summer Adventures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Adventures   Summer Adventures EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 12:57 am

Chapter Four:
Another Trip

“Oh. My. God.” Alison began, carefully arching her head over the hole, “She fell through the hole!” She turned to Alyssa, “What are we going to do!?”

Alyssa craned her neck over the hole, trying to see if there was any bit of light down there. Luckily, there was a small light; she hoped Tori was on that level. “Tori!? Are you okay?” She yelled down.

There was no response, then all of a sudden, “I’m okay.” It was groggy and a bit quiet, but it was recognizable still as Tori’s voice. There was relief through out the three of the girls.

“What floor are you on?” Kristin asked loudly down the hole.

There was no quick answer, “She fell down about five levels.” Well, that was a different voice, definitely not Tori. It was the sound of a man.

“Who are you?!”

“I caught your friend!” He spoke up, it was much clearer than what they had heard from Tori.

“Don’t you dare do anything to her! We’re coming down!” Alyssa yelled, then taking off for one of the staircases and running down the multiple levels before reaching Tori and this stranger.

Meanwhile on Tori’s trip down, she must have banged her head a few times because everything was all so fuzzy around her. How many floors did she hit before finally coming to a stop? Or did she even stop? Did she fall threw so many times that it didn’t phase her anymore?

“Ahh!” She screamed on the way down, “Oof!” Hitting the ground and a few other objects before coming to a direct halt.

“Whoa!” There was a voice and Tori was basically scrunched up in a ball. She didn’t even realize what had happened, it went by so fast that she could barely even think. But all she knew was that she stopped moving because she didn’t feel as if she was really falling anymore. Plus there was a warm feeling on her side, thankfully it wasn’t that warm, sticky feeling of blood, but more of body heat than anything else. “Are you okay?” His voice was definitely surprised.

She had just fallen out of nowhere and right into his arms! She quickly coiled up into his body as if she was extremely cold, but looking more for a stable object to hold on to, reassuring herself that she wasn’t dropping anymore. She winced a little as she spoke, “I just fell several floors of the mine, do you think I’m okay?”

“I think I should probably get you to the clinic.” He mumbled then heard another voice call from above; it sounded like another woman.

“Tori!” This must have been this girl’s name, he felt her fist gripping his shirt quite tightly, “Are you okay?!”

The woman in his arms took in a breath of air before responding, “I’m okay.” She didn’t really look okay, but it must have been said just to calm her friend. Lucky he was there to catch her.

“What floor are you on?” That was a different voice than before, there must have been more than one up there.

He glanced down towards the woman; she was in almost no condition to be yelling up several stories, she was going to need to be brought to Doctor Jin’s clinic to be made sure of her health. “Do you remember what floor you were on before you fell?” He questioned in a soft tone,

“I think the tenth.” Her words were soft.

She fell a good five stories before he caught her. Sure, he had fallen much farther but this looked like a girl who was only sight-seeing a mine, not mining for ores or metals. “She fell down about five levels.” He announced up to the other women, who were probably surprised to hear a male’s voice instead of their friend.

“Who are you?!” Yup, the appropriate response to his thought.

“I caught your friend!” He continued to speak at the same volume as before.

“Don’t you dare do anything to her! We’re coming down!” She yelled to him.

Like he was definitely going to take advantage of a woman. They would have better luck at finding him sleeping than finding him taking advantage of someone. He quietly sighed and rolled his eyes, so he was going to have to wait there for her friends to come running down the stairs. But he glanced down at the younger woman, and in this light, he could have sworn to have seen her somewhere before.

But soon enough, three girls came into the area where the man stood. “Before you say anything, we should probably get her out of the mine and into some fresh air or to the clinic.” He spoke before any of them. They seemed startled for a moment before the blonde nodded,

“Right. Let’s get her out of here.”

Alison was the first one down the stairs and out of the mines, shaking herself off of any sort of dust particle or insect that may have decided to land on her. Followed behind her was Kristin, who shook her head at the sight of Alison, “Ali, it really wasn’t that bad.” She chuckled, crossing her arms over her chest.

“It was gross in there!” Alison complained.

Alyssa was the third to come out and was followed by the man who was carrying Tori. Before, Alyssa couldn’t really get a good look at the man because of the darkness. Now that they were in the light, his features were revealed: he was tall and had dark blonde, shaggy hair that was held down by a tan cowboy hat. His eyes were a shade of blue. His cheeks were slightly sunken in, giving him a little more age than he may have actually been. Along his jaw there was a light stubble.

The way he was holding up Tori, who fell into some sort of unconsciousness on the way up, showed off his large hands. You could tell that he spent a lot of his time in the mine since his hands and his fingers were dirtied and appeared a bit callused. Where Tori had been gripping his ivory shirt showed off a little more of his chest than it had already been, making his chest hair seem a little more apparent and that he looked like he worked out quite often—was that a six pack Alyssa spied? Alyssa let out a soft gasp; that was the man that Tori had bumped into earlier during the day.

“Did you hear me, miss?” He questioned.

“Oh, I’m sorry, no.” Alyssa spoke, “Can you repeat that?”

“We should probably get her down to clinic.” Alyssa responded with a nod and he began to walk a bit faster and Alyssa began to run just to be able to keep up with the older man.

“Your name, what is it?”

“What?” He glanced over down towards the blonde running beside himself.

“What is your name? I assumed that you wouldn’t stay and wait for her to wake up.” She took another breath, “I want to tell her who carried from the mines because she would never believe that it was me or one of our friends.”

“My name is Calvin, but I suppose I’ll give a better answer when we get down to the clinic.” He told her. In the rush, Alyssa didn’t say her name but continued to run forward. But they ran all the way to the clinic and Alyssa just followed Calvin to the clinic since this was only their first day looking around the town and they barely even had a chance to look around the town. But apparently the inn was right next to the clinic—Alyssa would have to keep that in mind in case of any future epidemics.

Alyssa quickly opened the door, probably giving the receptionist a heart attack in the process, “I need a doctor!” She announced and the old woman behind the desk ran to the backdoor.

“Jin!” The woman called and soon a relatively tall man came rushing from the backroom, forcing on his white coat with one hand and adjusting his glasses with the other hand.

“What’s wrong?!”

Alyssa, who was doubled over, trying to catch her breath, pointed over to the unconscious female in Calvin’s arms. Jin quickly motioned for Calvin to the side room and for him to place her on the examination bed.

Alyssa and the other girls went to go in as Calvin came out, Jin blocked the way, “I need you all to stay out here.” He told them firmly.

“But that’s our best friend in there!” Kristin spoke up.

“I need to make sure she is alive first and I don’t need three girls hovering over me to watch me.” He continued in the same tone of voice. The girls did not respond and he glanced over to the older woman, “Grandmother, please tell them they can either stay seated over there or that they can wait outside.”

“We’re standing right here.” Alyssa replied sourly.

Jin, on the other hand, completely ignored her statement and went back over to Tori, closing the curtain behind him. Calvin moved outside, as if feeling he was out of place.

The older woman came from behind the counter and stood by the girls, “He’s a very good doctor, I’m sure he can help you friend.” She glanced down towards them, “You can sit over there.” She paused, looking them over, “You three aren’t from around here, are you?”

“No, and neither is our friend in there.” Alyssa spoke, moving over to sit down on the chair against the wall. “I’m Alyssa and these are my friends, Kristin and Alison. Our friend, Tori, fell down a hole in the mines.”

“Oh, my name is Irene and Jin is my grandson.” She nodded to them.

“That’s cool.” Alyssa nodded with a smile, noticing the older man had left and she quickly moved outside before he could really leave the area.

“Excuse me, sir!” She called out, “Uhm, Calvin!” She called out once more and he took notice, turning around to face her.

“Yes?”

“I wanted to thank you again.” Alyssa spoke, “For helping me and my friends.”

“It’s really no problem…” He paused, “I’m sorry, but I never caught your name.”

“Oh, how rude of me!” Alyssa chuckled nervously, “My name is Alyssa and the one you carried is Tori.”

“Well, it was no problem, Alyssa.” Calvin smiled weakly, “Let me know how she is when she wakes up then.” Alyssa nodded in response, “Good day to you then.

“Good day.” She nodded again and he turned to leave and Alyssa waited for a moment, her eyes drifted a little lower, “Dang.” She mumbled under her breath, “Tori was right.” She continued to mumble, turning around to go back into the clinic, “He does have a nice butt.” With that said, she retreated back into the clinic and sat down next to Kristin, who was having a conversation with Irene and Alison, though Alyssa couldn’t help but worry about how Tori was doing, hoping she was going to turn out okay.

Soon enough Dr. Jin came back out, Alyssa stood right up, “So you all are friends with that girl?” He questioned, they nodded. “Well you’ll be happy to know that she is going to be just fine. She hurt her head on the way down and slightly strained her ankle as well, but it was a good thing Calvin caught her otherwise that last bump might have done some serious damage to her.”

Alyssa sighed softly, “At least she’s okay now, right?”

Jin nodded, “Yes, but I think she should stay here for a few more hours and then I will see how she is again then.” They all nodded.

“That’s fine. As long as she’s okay.” Kristin chuckled nervously.

“She’s going to be just fine.”

A ton of stress was just relieved from their shoulders—their friend was going to be alright.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Summer Adventures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Adventures   Summer Adventures EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 1:06 am

I did nothing. xD
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

Summer Adventures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Adventures   Summer Adventures EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 1:15 am

Ballad of the Fool wrote:
Alyssa waited for a moment, her eyes drifted a little lower, “Dang.” She mumbled under her breath, “Tori was right.” She continued to mumble, turning around to go back into the clinic, “He does have a nice butt.”

I HATE YOU.

SO SO SO SO MUCH. XDDDD

And also, JIIIIIIIN.
Slash Calvin.
Back to top Go down
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

Male Number of posts : 1605
Roleplay Name : Wess
2nd Character: Maris
Awards : Summer Adventures Nextmotm

Summer Adventures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Adventures   Summer Adventures EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 2:06 am

>.> I'm so quoting that for lolz. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Summer Adventures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Adventures   Summer Adventures Empty

Back to top Go down

Summer Adventures
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next