Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Legend of Zelda: Pokemon Adventures!? [IC Thread]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

Female Number of posts : 6693
Roleplay Name : Kazumi Martin

Awards : Legend of Zelda: Pokemon Adventures!? [IC Thread] Afsangelaward-4

Legend of Zelda: Pokemon Adventures!? [IC Thread] Empty
PostSubject: Legend of Zelda: Pokemon Adventures!? [IC Thread]   Legend of Zelda: Pokemon Adventures!? [IC Thread] EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 11:56 am

Rating: PG

Genres: Adventure/Parody

Alright, time to get this thang started!
Back to top Go down
Kamal
Farmer
Farmer
Kamal

Male Number of posts : 269
Roleplay Name : Konstantin Tribute

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda: Pokemon Adventures!? [IC Thread]   Legend of Zelda: Pokemon Adventures!? [IC Thread] EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 9:42 pm

[I'll take the start ^_^]

Konstantin (Call my Kostya!) Skull

I woke up feeling as if someone dumped a bucket of cold water on me. Jumping up off the hard ground gasping, I looked around trying to get my barings back together. Then with a Jolt I grabbed at my waist for my pokeballs, my shoulders sagged in relief as my hands brushed over my five pokeballs. Looking up I found Absol looking at me from a few feet away. And as if Absol was the key, everything came rushing back to me.

Flashback

Konstantin was training his team in the Sinnoh mountains in a battle with all five of them against six Machamps to test their teamwork and strategy. Things were going fine with Alakazam using Confusion to throw a Machamp at Luxray, having Luxray send a thunderbolt at it. Making the Machamp get thrown back into another two, sending them tumble into a pile then Garchomp used Aggron used Magnitude which ended up a Six managing to throw them into the air for Garchomp to use slash at them, but he was interrupted by another Machamp using Reversal on him. Absol was just about to use taunt on that same Machamp when he suddenly froze and let out a loud roar, making the other pokemon all freeze and turn to it. Then Absol's horn started to shake hardly and his fur stand on end, I knew that well enough to know that Absol just predicted another Disaster, but this, this I've never seen. It must be really big if his horn was shaking to the naked eye. I started to get REALLY worried when all the Pokemon started to back away from Absol after five minutes straight, I was about to ask Alakazam what happened when he telepathically told me "Trainer, we must get out of here quickly before the disaster starts, I'm afraid tha-" And with that he was rudely cut off by a large white flash of light that covered us all.

Flashback end.

Then... then nothing. Releasing my pokemon, I look around to see where I was, I've seen all of Sinnoh, so I'll probably know where I am. But I couldn't make out where I was, it appeared to be a plain with a few weird pokemon grazing. Some seemed to be Mareep look-a-likes but larger and with white wool[Sheep], while another seemed to be Rapidash that instead of being bald, had short brown or black fur and with a mane of black hair were the fire used to be.[Horses.] Taking out my Pokedex I scanned them and was alarmed to see that it didn't have any date on them. Deciding to leave this place as soon as possible I called my team over and returned them expect for Absol, turning around I started to walk away. I know I should ask my team what happened, but I always did like to solve these type of things by myself, and besides, I could ask when ever I wanted to later.

[Him not knowing the Sheep or Horses are because he is from the POKEMON world, they don't have sheep or horses, they have pokemon that look like them Very Happy]
Back to top Go down
32Melody
Farmer
Farmer
32Melody

Female Number of posts : 397
Roleplay Name : Emily Ribbon

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda: Pokemon Adventures!? [IC Thread]   Legend of Zelda: Pokemon Adventures!? [IC Thread] EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 8:45 pm

Stephanie

''Alright, Lilligant. Use Leaf Storm!'' I cried. Lilligant nodded, and with a cry, she sent out a strm of leaves out to my opponents pokemon, a Frillish. I grinned, super effective. Frillish used Water Pulse, no effect. Suddenly a flash that looked like a bolt filled my eyes. ''Huh?'' I said. Lilligant seemed confused too, so I quickly returned it to it's pokeball. The flash appeared again, and everything turned white. I.. was falling.

Falling...

Falling to the light..
-------------------------------------
''Ugh... ow..'' I mumbled as I sat up. Wha..? This is not Unova. At all. I looked around, shocked to see I was in the middle of some sort of forest. I saw a sign that had some faded words, and I rushed over to read it. ''Kokiri Forest.'' I said aloud. What the?! Kokiri Forest!? What is this place..? I grabbed my map. Scanning it, I realized this place wasn't in any of the regions! I heard a shuffle and turned. Nothing. I turned back and ignored it. I had to get out of here. I had to!! ''Braivary, come on out!'' i cried as I sent out it's pokeball out. I hopped on him, and told him to fly up. He listened and flew. No luck. I didn't realize this place at all. We landed back down, and Braivary returned to it's pokeball. Instead, one of my other pokemon came out on it's own. ''Axew!'' He cried. I giggled. ''C'mere, you.'' I gently grabbed him and sat against a tree, leaning on it. I began to wonder where we were as Axew curled up on my lap and fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

Female Number of posts : 5158
Roleplay Name : Genna Song

Awards : Legend of Zelda: Pokemon Adventures!? [IC Thread] Bellnov

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda: Pokemon Adventures!? [IC Thread]   Legend of Zelda: Pokemon Adventures!? [IC Thread] EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 12:27 am

Tiana

"Gardevoir....where are we?" Tiana asked her beloved friend Gardevoir. The psychic pokemon didn't know. This wasn't like the region she used to live in. The brunette pondered for a moment, walking to the right then to the left. The last thing she saw was a bright light then she was knocked out and landed here in a middle of a forest.

"Could we be in viridian forest? Hm. Doesn't look like it," Tiana was stumped. There was no weedles, caterpies, or pikachus anywhere. Weird. No trainers or bug catchers. Just only herself and Gardevoir. "Gardevoir teleport to Pallet town," the brunette commanded. The psychic pokemon tried but no luck. Tiana was shocked.

She fell to the ground and leaned against a tree. Gardevoir joined her and they sat there wondering what to do. Should they move and maybe get lost? This was confusing.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/35bell
32Melody
Farmer
Farmer
32Melody

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda: Pokemon Adventures!? [IC Thread]   Legend of Zelda: Pokemon Adventures!? [IC Thread] EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 7:21 pm

Stephanie

I was still lost in thought when I realized I had to find out things by myself. I gently shook Axew awake. ''Ax?'' He had a question mark in his eyes. I smiled. ''Axew, let's explore.'' Axew nodded and climbed on top of my head. ''Axew!'' He happily agreed. I grinned as I sent out Braivary once more. ''Braivary.'' He said calmly. I hopped on him, Axew following my lead. ''Hang on, Axew!'' I winked. Axew smiled. ''Braivary, will you please fly up once more?'' I asked the pokemon. Braivary nodded, and flew very, very, high. Lucky for me, I was never scared of heights. Axew was clinging on to me, looking down below. ''Don't worry Axew, I've got you.'' I said grabbing the pokemon and putting him in front of me. Axew felt more relaxed. Shoot, I still don't know this place. Maybe we should look for someone to ask for help. We landed once more as I returned Braivary and thanked him. Axew hopped on my head as I began calling out for someone.

''Hello!?'' I cried, with Axew crying too.

''Axew?! was Axew.
Back to top Go down
Kamal
Farmer
Farmer
Kamal

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda: Pokemon Adventures!? [IC Thread]   Legend of Zelda: Pokemon Adventures!? [IC Thread] EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 9:24 am

Konstantin Skull

With a huff I let my feet fall out from under me, I've been walking for the past half hour without getting anywhere, the only progress that happened was that I found out I woke up in a place called "LonLon Ranch." Which isn't in Sinnoh, I should know after all, I've seen every inch of it. Looking out of the corner of my eye to Absol, I couldn't help but notice that his mane was slightly ruffled. "Oi, come on over here Absol." Looking at me Curiously he came over and sat down infront of me, smiling I started to run my fingers through his mane, trying to comb it. But that didn't last long as I soon heard a cry of a Pokemon and a human. My head snapped up and looked in the direction it came from, I smiled apologetically at Absol while he just grumbled. The two of us got up off of the ground and I jumped onto his back. Taking a deep breath I grabbed Absol's mane Tightly as he tore through the fields all the way to the voice, within a matter of seconds he stopped as we came across two figures. Luckily from behind them, hopefully they didn't hear Absol's quite foot steps.

Looking curiously at the two of them, one a pokemon and the other a girl. I smirked and and sat up straight on Absol's back, crouching down, I jumped into the air and did a summersalt. Landing silently infront of the due, I did a brief bow and gave a grin. "Hello there, Couldn't help but notice that you rang?" I stated amused.
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda: Pokemon Adventures!? [IC Thread]   Legend of Zelda: Pokemon Adventures!? [IC Thread] EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 1:33 pm

Adeli

*nudge nudge.* Sceptile, otherwise called "Nelson," was trying to awaken his mistress. *nudge nudge.* He tried again. It seemed almost useless, trying to do this. Nelson's mistress could sleep through practically anything. She had practically slept through a hurricane once. If her mother hand't waved bacon in front of her face, she probably would have never woke up. The Sceptile sighed and looked back up at his unfamiliar surroundings. If pokemon could swear, then a whole bunch of new words would have been introduced to the world at that very moment. Nelson nudged his mistress once more, and when all he got out of it was a loud snore and a "I'LL TAKE YOU ON AND BEAT YOU DOWWWWWN." He ultimately gave up and plopped down onto the ground. Maybe someone would find them.......or something.
Back to top Go down
32Melody
Farmer
Farmer
32Melody

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda: Pokemon Adventures!? [IC Thread]   Legend of Zelda: Pokemon Adventures!? [IC Thread] EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 12:34 am

Stephanie

I had Axew still on my head, and I felt miserable. Suddenly, a stranger appeared out of nowhere and landed in front of me. ''Oh!'' I said to myself. This man.. he was a Pokémon Trainer, too1 Relief went through me as Axew noticed this man. ''Axeeww.'' He said in wonder. I grabbed him gently as he quickly escaped my hands and went on top of my head. ''You.. Um.. Sorry to bother, but my name's Stephanie, and well.. I'm lost. Could you please help us?'' I asked. ''Ax!'' Axew imitated me.
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

Female Number of posts : 5158
Roleplay Name : Genna Song

Awards : Legend of Zelda: Pokemon Adventures!? [IC Thread] Bellnov

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda: Pokemon Adventures!? [IC Thread]   Legend of Zelda: Pokemon Adventures!? [IC Thread] EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 11:14 pm

Tiana

She heard a couple of voices from a distance. There were some pokemon calls. Tiana stood up slowly and captured the noises. She wasn't alone? "Gardevoir, follow me," the girl said moitioning her hand to come closer. She felt a great relief that there were people here. She was slightly worried that they may be Team Starr. Uck.

The psychic pokemon walk closely behind. Until the brunette crouched down behind a bush. The Gardevoir saw a sceptile a girl. The girl was sleeping but the sceptile was awake trying to wake up its trainer. The psychic pokemon crouched down with Tiana. "Should we make a move?" Tiana whispered very quietly.

Gardevoir pondered. The last thing she would do was attack the Sceptile and the girl. These two were not choicemakers. That was a fact.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/35bell
Kamal
Farmer
Farmer
Kamal

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda: Pokemon Adventures!? [IC Thread]   Legend of Zelda: Pokemon Adventures!? [IC Thread] EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 7:49 am

Konstantin

I looked at the surprised girl - Stephanie if I remembered correctly. - slightly amused. From the looks of it, she was a pokemon trainer too, and also hopelessly lost. Simling gently I crouched down to her high. "Yeah, I'm Konstantin, but you can call me Kostya! Well it looks like you're not the only one lost, now is it? Did you by any chance see a bright light and woke up here?" I stated, hoping for a few clues.
Back to top Go down
32Melody
Farmer
Farmer
32Melody

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda: Pokemon Adventures!? [IC Thread]   Legend of Zelda: Pokemon Adventures!? [IC Thread] EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 7:01 pm

Stephanie

''Nice to meet you.'' I said with a smile. Lucky for me, he went through the same thing as me. ''Yeah, I was in a battle when everything turned white. Then I was falling.. and woke up here. That's the last thing I can remember about that.'' I said a bit dissapointed with myself. ''Do you know where we are?'' I said glancing around. Axew looked at around too, imitating me
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda: Pokemon Adventures!? [IC Thread]   Legend of Zelda: Pokemon Adventures!? [IC Thread] EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 1:07 pm

"Serp?" Sceptile looked up from where he was lying down and stared straight at the bushes in front of him. He had thought he heard something. Was there someone near them? A pokemon? A human? An enemy? Or a friend? Sceptile glanced once more at his mistress. He could try waking her up again, but it almost seemed useless to try again. "Sceptile." he grumbled under his breath. If something was coming, he'd be ready for it.
Back to top Go down
Kamal
Farmer
Farmer
Kamal

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda: Pokemon Adventures!? [IC Thread]   Legend of Zelda: Pokemon Adventures!? [IC Thread] EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 3:54 am

Konstantin Skull

[I'm on a answering spree to make up for being inactive, try not to kill me please...]

I silently pondered what Stephanie just told me, it seemed to be the exact same thing I went through! Shaking the thought out of my head, I started to speak slowly 'Well, I wouldn't say I actually KNOW where we are, but near a place called 'Lonlon ranch' which is weird because as you may or may not know, I'm the Champion of Sinnoh, and I know every inch of it, but I've NEVER seen this place before.' I said trying to make as much sense as possible while walking back to Absol. Jumping onto his back, I jestered for Stephanie to climb on, offering her a hand incase she couldn't.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda: Pokemon Adventures!? [IC Thread]   Legend of Zelda: Pokemon Adventures!? [IC Thread] Empty

Back to top Go down

Legend of Zelda: Pokemon Adventures!? [IC Thread]
Page 1 of 1