Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lessons Learned. [Black Heart Graham/Savannah.]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

Female Number of posts : 6205
Roleplay Name : Arden Auiban
Awards : Lessons Learned. [Black Heart Graham/Savannah.] Esaward

Lessons Learned. [Black Heart Graham/Savannah.] Empty
PostSubject: Lessons Learned. [Black Heart Graham/Savannah.]   Lessons Learned. [Black Heart Graham/Savannah.] EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 10:40 pm

"I'm going to write a book," Graham muttered under his breath. "I'm going to quit farming and write a book. And the first chapter of this book will be how not to get lost four times in a single week." He looked at the new sign and threw his hands up. "Waffle Island? Great. Great. Fourth town I've gotten lost in, too." He swore under his breath and drew out a pack of cigarettes. He lit one up as he walked into the center of town.

"This book is going to contain maps. Lots and lots of maps." He took a drag of his cigarette and exhaled, blowing out a ring of smoke.

Last edited by Eternal Silence on Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://undertheorangetree.deviantart.com/
Ballad Of The Fool
Admin
Admin
Ballad Of The Fool

Female Number of posts : 1691
Roleplay Name : Savannah Stark
Awards : Lessons Learned. [Black Heart Graham/Savannah.] Balladdecmotm

PostSubject: Re: Lessons Learned. [Black Heart Graham/Savannah.]   Lessons Learned. [Black Heart Graham/Savannah.] EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 11:24 pm

She had never been to Waffle Island before, but Savannah had always been open to trying new things and places, but for now, she was going to have to take a quick break on some bench she had spotted from the corner of her eyes. Quietly she hummed a hymn and made her way over to the bench, carefully sitting down, making sure she wasn't sitting on any objects or animals. After only a few minutes, another person made their way into the square and they appeared to be talking to themselves. She perked up a brow, scatting out some syllables this go around, "Bap bah-dah-dah-dah-dat dat dah." Her sounds were soft as her ears caught the sound of the person's voice for a quick moment, making it to be a male's.

She chuckled under her breath, "Lost, mister?" She spoke with a bit of a sly expression toying on her lips.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1145250/
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

PostSubject: Re: Lessons Learned. [Black Heart Graham/Savannah.]   Lessons Learned. [Black Heart Graham/Savannah.] EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 1:50 pm

Graham looked up at the voice. "Oh," he said.

This place is absolutely swarming with helpful people. Especially girls.
Must be in the water.

Only this girl didn't look so helpful - more like vindictive. He briefly wondered if she was like the girl who pulled a sword on him, but that thought quickly faded away after he checked her pockets - no sheath attached. Good.

"I'm not lost," he lied. "I'm...exploring." He sounded like a child, but oh well.
Back to top Go down
Ballad Of The Fool
Admin
Admin
Ballad Of The Fool

PostSubject: Re: Lessons Learned. [Black Heart Graham/Savannah.]   Lessons Learned. [Black Heart Graham/Savannah.] EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 4:11 pm

Savannah caught his attention and she leaned back unto the bench, she perked up her brows as he spoke, "Not lost, eh?" She chuckled, "Tell me, have you 'explored' the Town Hall yet?" Why yes, she saw right through that lie, how you wonder? She used those same exactly words when she was growing up and her days as an adult were basically no different.
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

PostSubject: Re: Lessons Learned. [Black Heart Graham/Savannah.]   Lessons Learned. [Black Heart Graham/Savannah.] EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 3:07 am

Graham shrugged. "Why would one want to 'explore' such a boring place?" he asked, in a voice that gave face to the utter monotony he expected lurked within the walls of the local Town Hall. "It's not like landmark legislature is being passed there. What do they do? Grant land purchases? Organize 'festivities?'" He scoffed. "Not for me, thanks."

But he caught her drift. "And, okay, I might be a little lost," he admitted.
Back to top Go down
Ballad Of The Fool
Admin
Admin
Ballad Of The Fool

PostSubject: Re: Lessons Learned. [Black Heart Graham/Savannah.]   Lessons Learned. [Black Heart Graham/Savannah.] EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 3:26 am

At first it appeared as if he had no caught Savannah's sarcastic comment, in which she merely perked up a brow as he gave her an answer to her question, "You do realize that I was joking, hm?" She questioned him, leaning slightly forward to lean her elbows on her thighs. Then she let out a laugh, "Ah, so the truth is revealed." She smiled with a light chuckle, "Any place you're looking for in particular? Or do you just like to wander?" She, herself, just liked to wander a most points, at least.
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

PostSubject: Re: Lessons Learned. [Black Heart Graham/Savannah.]   Lessons Learned. [Black Heart Graham/Savannah.] EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 3:30 am

Graham flushed, bending down so his face was tilted towards the ground. "...I knew that."

"And no, to both of your questions," he replied. "I'm not looking for a particular place, unless you know of one that can sell me two packs of these, pronto." He held up his pack of cigarettes. "And I'm not too fond of wandering, either. But it seems to happen wherever I go, so I've given up on trying not to."
Back to top Go down
Ballad Of The Fool
Admin
Admin
Ballad Of The Fool

PostSubject: Re: Lessons Learned. [Black Heart Graham/Savannah.]   Lessons Learned. [Black Heart Graham/Savannah.] EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 3:42 am

Savannah couldn't help but giggle at the sight of his embarrassment, "It's quite alright." She smiled then went into a moment of thought. "I don't know if I can help you on that one, bud." She tapped her jaw with her index finger, "As far as I know of, I don't really know where they sell cigarettes, but your best bet would be in the general store." She responded, "BUt I don't know where there is one here. But I do know where the one in Mineral Town is, sad for you is that it wouldn't be a 'pronto' ordeal."

She then shrugged, "Wandering usually happens to most people." The red head chuckled softly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lessons Learned. [Black Heart Graham/Savannah.]   Lessons Learned. [Black Heart Graham/Savannah.] Empty

Back to top Go down

Lessons Learned. [Black Heart Graham/Savannah.]
Page 1 of 1