Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Weird Dream involving Red and Alyssa

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

Female Number of posts : 6693
Roleplay Name : Kazumi Martin

Awards : Weird Dream involving Red and Alyssa Afsangelaward-4

Weird Dream involving Red and Alyssa Empty
PostSubject: Weird Dream involving Red and Alyssa   Weird Dream involving Red and Alyssa EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 10:22 pm

Ok, so I had a really weird dream last night. I can't remember all the details, but I remember a train of some sort, and Australia. Red and Alyssa were in it D: Alyssa had long straight blond hair and blue eyes with a long black dress (possibly loileta?) on. Her bangs were parted in the middle and she was in anime form. And red, I don't remember what she was waring, but she was a down cast, and frightened, small 13-year-old with long red-brown hair and bangs that covered her eyes. She was also in anime form and she seemed so terrified. But the creepiest part is, Red lived in a mansion on a huge estate that was gray and dull and creepy. It had all these weird metal abstract sculptures through out the yard, which was like a shrub maze. Red was really afraid of her father, for whatever reason. And I remember a scene at the gray, dark train station with Alyssa who introduced my to emo little red. Right across the tracks, there was an arch that led to Red's shrub maze, and you could see the mansion a few miles or so away. There was also this display case with these sphere metal puzzle-like things flipping over each other. Alyssa said something about that being the key to something. And I told her something about my seeing one of those and solving it DX

I don't remember much else other than that. I literally woke up thinking, "I'm happy where I am. I like my little country home! I never want to leave this place, ever! I don't want to go to Australia!"

Now that I think of it, the Dream had something to do with my leaving home for whatever reason, but it was certainly interesting DX

So, that was pretty much my dream D:
Back to top Go down
moonlighto3
Farmer
Farmer
moonlighto3

Female Number of posts : 800
Roleplay Name : Mist Evergreen

PostSubject: Re: Weird Dream involving Red and Alyssa   Weird Dream involving Red and Alyssa EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 11:48 pm

Oh nice. You're moving? To where??
Back to top Go down
http://midnightsuno3.deviantart.com/
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

Female Number of posts : 6693
Roleplay Name : Kazumi Martin

Awards : Weird Dream involving Red and Alyssa Afsangelaward-4

PostSubject: Re: Weird Dream involving Red and Alyssa   Weird Dream involving Red and Alyssa EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 12:16 am

D: NO NO NO i'm not moving. I just woke up thinking that D:
Back to top Go down
moonlighto3
Farmer
Farmer
moonlighto3

Female Number of posts : 800
Roleplay Name : Mist Evergreen

PostSubject: Re: Weird Dream involving Red and Alyssa   Weird Dream involving Red and Alyssa EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 12:28 am

Oh, nice. Smile anyway, cool dream. weird, interesting.
Back to top Go down
http://midnightsuno3.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weird Dream involving Red and Alyssa   Weird Dream involving Red and Alyssa Empty

Back to top Go down

Weird Dream involving Red and Alyssa
Page 1 of 1