Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Unexpected [BH Kitty and Isaac]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
35bell
35bell

Female Number of posts : 5158
Roleplay Name : Genna Song

Awards : Unexpected [BH Kitty and Isaac] Bellnov

Unexpected [BH Kitty and Isaac] Empty
PostSubject: Unexpected [BH Kitty and Isaac]   Unexpected [BH Kitty and Isaac] EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 12:18 am

Continuing his travelings, Isaac landed at Waffle island. He heard about Maple lake and wanted to visit. He pretty liked where he lived now, he was glad he moved away from his obnoxious brother but sad to leave his delightful sister. He made friends fast which was great. Although, the lake was wonderful and he enjoyed viewing it. He got out his camera and delightfully took a picture of it. He was going to send it to his family. He didn't really feel like a citizen of these islands. He felt more like a tourist by staying at the inn and taking pictures. It felt kinda of akward.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/35bell
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards : Unexpected [BH Kitty and Isaac] Badge

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected [BH Kitty and Isaac]   Unexpected [BH Kitty and Isaac] EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 12:30 am

The air was more crisp and the leaves were turning a variety of colors. It was now autum without a doubt and Kitty hated it. Already she longed for the plesant days of the lazy summer as she strolled along the lake. She was headed into town where her store was, but she decieded to take the long way along the lake and enjoy the pleasant-ish weather while it lasted. A stranger caught her eye, he wasn't usually there and she hadn't seen him before. "Hey," she said stopping walking.
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected [BH Kitty and Isaac]   Unexpected [BH Kitty and Isaac] EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 12:38 am

He heard something coming and soon it was a woman who stopped and just said hey. Isaac turned around and looked at her "Hey," He replied. "I'm Isaac, What's yours?" He introduced himself. The woman looked a bit older by two years but it didn't matter. His hands were in his pockets while he looked at her smiling. Isaac liked his sister's advice, it worked really well. Although he never met anyone on this island the same gender as him yet. This told him there were a heck of a lot of women on these islands.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected [BH Kitty and Isaac]   Unexpected [BH Kitty and Isaac] EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 3:56 am

The man seemed friendly. It was easy to tell from his quick reply and foolish smile, which seemed almost contagious. His eyes were a sparkly emerad green and his hair was a simple brown that appeared to get darker at the edges, which was odd. Naturally colors would differ by layers, so it seemed unusual that the darkness would be concentrated at only the ends. "Kitty," she said her attention straying to a leave blowing in the wind that fell into the pond right behind Issac. Immediatly afterwards she turned back to the man, "You new here?"
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected [BH Kitty and Isaac]   Unexpected [BH Kitty and Isaac] EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 3:58 pm

"It's very nice to meet you, Kitty," Isaac said. A breeze came by and swooped a leaf off which landed probably right behind him. "Well I've been here for more than a week, not much." He responded. "I live on Sunshine Island but I'm just wondering around these places." he added. It felt kinda weird being a new person in this valley. Although he met people when he went through the islands which was nice. He liked these places because they were friendly. Back where he lived, no one liked him except his family.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected [BH Kitty and Isaac]   Unexpected [BH Kitty and Isaac] EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 4:55 pm

Leaves continued to fall down towards the ground. The guy was realativly new here and didn't live on this island, but another. He was probably just wandering around from place to place, getting to know where exactly he settled. If she probably did the same thing, but then again it was only by other people's speculation when she moved here. "Ah, the Sunshine Island," she said starting idle conversation. "It's been awhile since I've been there, I probably should stop by the dinner there sometime soon, that is if I can get some time off work."
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected [BH Kitty and Isaac]   Unexpected [BH Kitty and Isaac] EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 5:02 pm

The woman was trying to start a conversation so it wouldn't be an akward silence. "Yea I heard the population is low there so i decided to move. Since I was going t move out anyways, one is better than zero," Isaac laughed. He wished Dahlia came but because of her health she couldn't. Hopefully tonight he would receive a phone call or a letter, that would be nice. Looking back at Kitty he simply replied, "Oh, where do you work at?"
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected [BH Kitty and Isaac]   Unexpected [BH Kitty and Isaac] EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 5:29 pm

Kitty assumed the man must naturally like quiter places since he'd move to a place with a small population. There were other people on the island, most were locals though that she didn't know that well. Then came up the question about her work. She couldn't help but wonder if he'd be shocked about what she did. Most people were, since she didn't really look like the kind of person to be a smith. "I own a smithery," she admitted with a spark in her eye. "What about you?"
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected [BH Kitty and Isaac]   Unexpected [BH Kitty and Isaac] EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 7:12 pm

The woman oddly owned a smithery, she didn't look like it but he didn't want to underestimate her. "A smithery? Back in my town there were none. You must be pretty experienced I suppose?" He said. He didn't know anything about blacksmiths, nothing. Well he did know they make tool and jewelry and other things but he didn't know how to make them. "I'm looking for a job, I'm not really intrested in anything yet," Isaac replied. At first he wanted to own a farm but he found it hard but he had second thoughts of probably owning one.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected [BH Kitty and Isaac]   Unexpected [BH Kitty and Isaac] EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 8:44 pm

Kitty nodded at Issac's questions. Without a doubt she had to have talent to run a smithery, it wasn't a feat many people tried. It was hard laboring work in the heat. One had to love it to be able to do the job and have a ton of patience. Luckly Kitty enjoyed warm weather to the extreme and liked relaxing after a day of hard work. "What do you like to do?" Kitty asking, thinking that she might be able to help him think of something to do. "I might be able to point you out to somewhere where you'd like to work."
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected [BH Kitty and Isaac]   Unexpected [BH Kitty and Isaac] EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 8:48 pm

The woman nodded. He was pretty amazed for a woman to work at a smithery, not that he thought all girls were girly but he never met anybody who liked to work at a blacksmiths. Kitty said something about some ideas she'd like to give out on what he was instrested in. Like pointers. "Well, my sister did teach me how to take care of animals and plants/crops. Also cooking," Isaac explained. His sister almost taught him everything he needed to know, his sister was amazing.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected [BH Kitty and Isaac]   Unexpected [BH Kitty and Isaac] EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 8:54 pm

Too bad for Kitty nothing he said applied to her smithery, and she was hoping for more help around the place too. She closed her eyes and thought for a moment, thinking of possible work locations. "I know there's a pet store here," she said thinking aloud. It was a shame he didn't like blacksmithing, but she could at least help this guy get a source of income. It was difficult paying bills or doing anything without money. "There's also a resturant in Mineral Town, as well as a greenery there. Any of those suit you?"
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected [BH Kitty and Isaac]   Unexpected [BH Kitty and Isaac] EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 4:06 pm

Kitty suggested some things around here, and they were good ideas. "Or possibly a farm, animals and crops have to do with something,. But I appreciate your help, Kitty," Isaac said. Owning a farm was going to take some time. First he had to buy an animal and either cut the wool or milk then ship it. Or water some crops for the time being. His sister taught him those things. Not like they owned a farm is just that his parents had a job where they got little money.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected [BH Kitty and Isaac]   Unexpected [BH Kitty and Isaac] EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 4:35 pm

A faint beeping came from Kitty's cell phone. It wasn't a call, but an alarm. Time must have passed by and she now had to return on her journey to work. "I gotta go to work," she said turning around. She waved a simple goodbye as she walked away. "Nice meeting you Issac," she said. "Tell me sometime how the farming thing goes for you or stop by my store."
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected [BH Kitty and Isaac]   Unexpected [BH Kitty and Isaac] EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 4:38 pm

A small noise came from what seems to be a cell phone. "Nice meeting you to Kitty, and I will," Isaac smiled. It seemed to be an emergency of some sort. He got it. You can't somewhere for too long. He walked off to continue his travelings along the islands.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected [BH Kitty and Isaac]   Unexpected [BH Kitty and Isaac] Empty

Back to top Go down

Unexpected [BH Kitty and Isaac]
Page 1 of 1